TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Thing is, I also put in brighter bulbs as part of the exercise, so I have nothing but observation - no "control group."

Hmmmm....this leaves Que as your off-board bro AJ's only remaining dim bulb friend.

Ch-ch-ch-changes!
 



Yeah, so there's that.


I may price replacement bits for the remaining, so I can start saving in advance.


I wonder if they flunk state inspection if they're too foggy. I'll bet they do.


Figures . . . .


tumblr_odtwfoWphI1v0ji0do1_1280.jpg
 
Okay. Major setback. Went to work on the mower and as soon as I laid down to get under it, it got violently sick. I guess the warning label of the medication was serious. Do not lay down for 30 minutes after taking.

So, I'm taking it again. :mad:
 
Yeah, so there's that.


I may price replacement bits for the remaining, so I can start saving in advance.


I wonder if they flunk state inspection if they're too foggy. I'll bet they do.


Figures . . . .


tumblr_odtwfoWphI1v0ji0do1_1280.jpg

I scrubbed the old Honda plastic to pass inspection. I replaced them on the old Ford.

It is important to get a good look at the deer leaping in front of me during forest leg of my commute.
 
Richard Overton, America’s Oldest Veteran, Is Cooler Than You

"Richard Overton, America’s oldest veteran — and oldest man, period — is cooler than you. That’s because Overton is cooler than pretty much everyone. The WWII veteran turned a stunning 112 years old today, and will be celebrating at his home with his favorite whiskey and cigars, surrounded by the friends and family who are determined to allow him to live as independently as he can for as long as possible."

https://www.redstate.com/sarah-rumpf/2018/05/11/richard-overton-americas-oldest-veteran-cooler/


I just love stories like this.

btw, I don't read Redstate, but I was at a site that linked to it.
 
Good Lord, no less than 4 Shay's altogether.

Those engines look familiar to me. Judging from the skyline, the little white building in the background and the railroad grade, and the Western Maryland on the side of the one, those beasts reside in Cass, WV.
 
Those engines look familiar to me. Judging from the skyline, the little white building in the background and the railroad grade, and the Western Maryland on the side of the one, those beasts reside in Cass, WV.

The Cass RR runs two of them. There's also one sitting on a siding in Townsend TN.
 
A coal furnace is a good enough place to roll, but when you can boil some water and put that energy to wheels, well . . . .


Home. The mentee no-showed. We're working on honesty. It's not going very well. Kinda like some Lit posters we know and loathe.


And it feels hotter than the temp says, speaking of lying like a motherfucking cheap rug, or someone who has pissed off Allah royally and is bound for an eternity in Islamist Hell.


Got some shit what needs doin', so the sweat will roll . . . .


tumblr_ny66adF4Ql1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
One more mountain gone in West By Allah Virginnie.


Up in smoke.


The phone rang. It took awhile.


I still don't want to go out to sweat, but Ah'm a'gonna . . . .


tumblr_ny66aakBK31r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
I just came in to cool down. It's noon and well over 80º.
But, I got a lot accomplished.

So far. Now it's nap time.
 
Booyah!!! It's 1517 and 92*F. I think I can feel perspiration running off the backside of mah scrote. I know, TMI, but it just begged to be said and I couldn't resist.


One car washed, two cars vacuumed out, one car cleaned out and reloaded, the rest of the lawn cut . . . and I'm SD + 44.


No cane since Thursday, either. But you can bet your sweet asses that I'm taking it with me tomorrow.


Now, Allah damn it and fuck all this fuckin' shit, my work is done (well, even) and it's fucking naptime. Waking me will result in Dire Consequences . . . .


07.jpg
 
I now have some seeds to plant in the garden. Plants will have to wait a bit longer. Other errands were run...erm...walked mostly but they was did. And I checked on my lil neighbor dude. He's making progress and should be back home soon
 
It's important to be self-sufficient ;)

Indeed.

I got my tomato seeds in a little over a week ago and am anxiously awaiting the 'sprout" of said seeds. Weeds, on the other hand, apparently have a gestation time of a few minutes.
 
I believe that weeds gestate in reverse time.


I got the damn cars full of fuel, and I checked the air on the company ride - it's got one with a slow leak.


Time to hit the showers and tart up and catch up with the Saturday night crew, which looks a lot like the Friday night version I saw last night.


For being hot as fuck, it was a productive day . . . .


tumblr_ow8nel0rLs1wyyrboo1_1280.jpg
 
The pups had a busy evening while we tilled the garden plots. We'll start planting this week. I should bump the gardening thread, maybe.
 
Oh, and I just about finished up the negotiations for this falls Deer hunt for me and my boys. Have to drive over to the ranch so the finals can be face to face.

Hopefully the monsoons are good this year. We were tripping over trophy Mulies during our Elk hunt last year.
 
Oh, and I just about finished up the negotiations for this falls Deer hunt for me and my boys. Have to drive over to the ranch so the finals can be face to face.

Hopefully the monsoons are good this year. We were tripping over trophy Mulies during our Elk hunt last year.

I'm just tripping over whitetail deer here. The other night, about a mile from my turn off to the house, one of the crazy things came back across the road and missed the side of my car by about a foot. Then last night I turn onto my road and there were 3 who couldn't decide whether to run ahead of me or take to the woods. Bring the boys and I'll supply the ammo to thin some of the herd. The coyotes here must be a lazy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top