TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fucking laundromat here is closed until 3 for Father's Day.

I'd say fuck it and go tomorrow, but I'm down to my last outfit.

Hell, I packed for 2 weeks worth . . . and it's been two weeks.

Who knew???

tumblr_o59v7w4gOk1s4px62o1_1280.jpg

Who knew???

Time to air some clothes out. Got something to hang them on, out the window?

Who knew???

Brought all four pair of skivvies with you huh? ;):)

There's this great breakfast place the small one and I having going to every Sunday morning. Despite the fact that the small one is generally tired and cranky and hungry when we get there the staff is Charmed by her.. I didn't think about the fact that it would be jam packed because of Father's Day. We had to wait 20 minutes out in the heat just to even get a table.

The small one was being pretty good about the whole thing and we finally get a table we waited quite a while before the waitress even came to took our order for crepes. Again the small one was being pretty good. . . she's watching videos on her phone relatively quietly while this bitch on a walk of shame breakfast date next to us at a louder volume than the videos. It's a crowded loud place, mostly fathers day breakfasts, and the video really can't even be heard and the bitch complained about it to us. I asked the small one to turn it down further. She complain probably correctly that you wouldn't even be able to hear it if she turned it down any louder so I quietly took the phone away which she was pretty cooperative with. There was a significant chance this would have triggered a meltdown. We managed to have a pretty nice breakfast despite that.

Next, a you go girl woman and her two, you go girl friends came in with a fake service dog. A pitbull. The small one has had a similar looking Pitbull and her mom also does the fake service dog thing. So small one six or hand out to pet the dog who Eagle air comes over to the small one because she's actually pretty good with dogs and she got reviewed by the fake service dog woman that she can't pet the service dog.

The woman and the service dog have a website where they talk about how what a comfort this dog is to her and nonsense like that and it's ridiculous. Bad enough to fake a service dog into a grocery store far worse to bring one into a restaurant it's silly. If you're not blind you don't need a service animal. Get a stuffy and a box of tissues.

The dog obviously had no formal training whatsoever this is just a pet with a vest.

There's this great breakfast place the small one and I having going to every Sunday morning. Despite the fact that the small one is generally tired and cranky and hungry when we get there the staff is Charmed by her.. I didn't think about the fact that it would be jam packed because of Father's Day. We had to wait 20 minutes out in the heat just to even get a table.

The small one was being pretty good about the whole thing and we finally get a table we waited quite a while before the waitress even came to took our order for crepes. Again the small one was being pretty good. . . she's watching videos on her phone relatively quietly while this bitch on a walk of shame breakfast date next to us at a louder volume than the videos. It's a crowded loud place, mostly fathers day breakfasts, and the video really can't even be heard and the bitch complained about it to us. I asked the small one to turn it down further. She complain probably correctly that you wouldn't even be able to hear it if she turned it down any louder so I quietly took the phone away which she was pretty cooperative with. There was a significant chance this would have triggered a meltdown. We managed to have a pretty nice breakfast despite that.

Next, a you go girl woman and her two, you go girl friends came in with a fake service dog. A pitbull. The small one has had a similar looking Pitbull and her mom also does the fake service dog thing. So small one six or hand out to pet the dog who Eagle air comes over to the small one because she's actually pretty good with dogs and she got reviewed by the fake service dog woman that she can't pet the service dog.

The woman and the service dog have a website where they talk about how what a comfort this dog is to her and nonsense like that and it's ridiculous. Bad enough to fake a service dog into a grocery store far worse to bring one into a restaurant it's silly. If you're not blind you don't need a service animal. Get a stuffy and a box of tissues.

The dog obviously had no formal training whatsoever this is just a pet with a vest.

Tl;dr.

Do you have no relation to the small one? Is she like a service daughter :confused:

Sliced up some pot-roast and dumped some salsa verde over it. Delicious.

I haven't seen the fake service dog scam, but I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

I have seen the fake posters scam, and I have a grapefruit spoon for removing eyes.

Two words: commando Wat.

Yes, I know, but you brought it up, so . . . .

tumblr_ntwdg2uEqg1s2ikxno1_1280.jpg

I haven't seen the fake service dog scam, but I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

I have seen the fake posters scam, and I have a grapefruit spoon for removing eyes.

tumblr_ntwdg2uEqg1s2ikxno1_1280.jpg

On Father's Day a trick that I learned from my late father that should help in your situation:

Hand wash in the sink rinse well ring out as best you can then lay them out on a clean towel roll the towel up stand on the towel to press the moisture into the towel. Greatly speeds up the drying process. If you repeat it with several clean towels you can get it almost to dry.

Otherwise enjoy free-balling but keep in mind the extra air circulation will increase your sperm count so be careful you don't become a father today.. unless of course you're looking to do that. In which case, may Allah bless you with fine sons.

I got back to the 'dromat, and all went well.

Hell, I even had hangers and hung my shit up while warm still. It looks magnificent.

I had a long chat with the local wench. She seems to be just my kind of tart.

Raspberry . . . .

tumblr_p9t5cyQbhz1wfzvbbo1_500.gif

tumblr_me23rlX86P1r4tl3bo1_1280.jpg

Happy Monday!!!

Hmmm, maybe. I think that the Endless Daylight is wearing on what's left of your nerves. ;)

It looks like summer this week, both here and at home. Oddly, it'll be hotter at home. Go figure. The cat's g/f got her guy to cut the grass. As much as it's rained there, it'd be asshole deep if she hadn't.

The elevator comes to the job at the end of this week.

tumblr_o12prs6Ahl1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

I noticed the trolls were busy yesterday, I guess their families won't talk to them either.

All 4 boys checked in with me yesterday, one sent flowers, one sent a new t-shirt for me and the other two made me a magnificent meal. Being a single parent has its advantages.

I noticed the trolls were busy yesterday, I guess their families won't talk to them either.

All 4 boys checked in with me yesterday, one sent flowers, one sent a new t-shirt for me and the other two made me a magnificent meal. Being a single parent has its advantages.

Weren't they though? I can imagine a day when they do nothing but troll each other.

Junior and his bride returned from Europe and he called to wish a happy father's day.

We had a pleasant chat.

He's got a conference call this morning at oh nine hundred.

The joys of being a very important business man . . . .

b18f74d62fe67e61cbe17d6f5b3d81c9--magazines-.jpg

That service dog crap just chaps my ass. All week long, every where we went, every time you turned around, there was another fucking pathetic with a service dog.

The other thing that pisses me off is dining with a pleasant (pretty) young thing who keeps stopping in mid-conversation to continue a conversation on her phone.

Yeah, I don't know why they struggle so mightily for relevance.

They think, somehow, that they are too adult for busybody... :eek:

Summer? Summer?? Don't talk to me about SUMMER!!!

It's already 90º with 90% humidity! Walking off the plane was tantamount to walking into a blast furnace. I have to go pick up some mail today, but after that, it's pool time. I got it all cleaned up and treated late yesterday, so it is good to go.

:cool: Life is good.

There's an organization that's selling "companion dog" certificates by mail (what a scam). And a Companion Dog is not the same as a "Service Dog." That whole thing has been abused to the point that more and more business's are saying, "If you don't have your "Service Dog" papers you aren't bringing that critter into our store."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back