Linked Bi-sexual Pics 3.0

It’s late at night and...

My wife and I are sitting on our patio before going to bed. I’m thinking I want to ask her for sex tonight...I want some wild fun though. As we’re sitting on the patio, we hear the unmistakable sounds of sex from the other side of the fence where our neighbors have a pool. We look at each other and I say let’s go see what’s goin’ on. She’s up before I am. Our neighbors are an attractive couple and I’m In the mood to watch them fuck. As we approach the fence we hear a third voice and my wife’s eyes get big and her mouth falls open in surprise. We hear two men and a woman. However, we weren’t prepared to see our neighbor sucking cock or his wife holding it for him to suck. We kept looking through the cracks in the fence and I was sliding my hand up on down on my cock as I watched the bisexual scene play out on my neighbors pool deck...so hot I didn’t even realize it...that I was stroking myself...just mesmerized by the scene before our eyes. Then my wife whispers in my ear “Do you like watching our neighbor suck cock? You must...you’re hard and stroking your cock.”

My wife and I are sitting on our patio before going to bed. I’m thinking I want to ask her for sex tonight...I want some wild fun though. As we’re sitting on the patio, we hear the unmistakable sounds of sex from the other side of the fence where our neighbors have a pool. We look at each other and I say let’s go see what’s goin’ on. She’s up before I am. Our neighbors are an attractive couple and I’m In the mood to watch them fuck. As we approach the fence we hear a third voice and my wife’s eyes get big and her mouth falls open in surprise. We hear two men and a woman. However, we weren’t prepared to see our neighbor sucking cock or his wife holding it for him to suck. We kept looking through the cracks in the fence and I was sliding my hand up on down on my cock as I watched the bisexual scene play out on my neighbors pool deck...so hot I didn’t even realize it...that I was stroking myself...just mesmerized by the scene before our eyes. Then my wife whispers in my ear “Do you like watching our neighbor suck cock? You must...you’re hard and stroking your cock.”

Hope you and the Mrs get to know the neighbors...

Please don’t keep us hanging...and then? Did she break out the strap on?

He he he ;)

It’s so nice seeing two women French kiss as she sits on a beautiful looking cock. Every hole is lovely in a bi 3sum. His cock is rock hard with such a good girth. She takes it in her anus without any trouble. They are all in the zone. Mmmmmm lovely

Fully agree..Hot! My wife and I were "in the zone" last night. If only she was up for a third of either sex:rolleyes:

Fully agree..Hot! My wife and I were "in the zone" last night. If only she was up for a third of either sex:rolleyes:

I know. Work on her. If she is slightly bi curious she’ll probably go with a woman first. I’ve got a meet next week with a nice younger couple who have nbeen looking for an older more experienced man introduce them to 3sum fun and some bi play too. We’ve met for coffee so it’s now onto the next stage.
You’ll both love 3sum sex once you find the right person.

Back