Bisexual CD/TV/Sissy thread

Afew pic of me i know they are small but i think you can still see enough
 

Attachments

  • meflash6.jpg
    meflash6.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 990
I guess I am in the same boat as a lot of folks here. I am a married male who likes to Crossdress. I would love to find an attractive couple locally to get to know and who could dress me. It would be really hot if the other M dressed as well. Anyone in the raleigh, NC area interested in playing.
 
I'm a bi guy from WI, and I definitely am looking for someone to model my lingerie for... I'm definitely submissive, and it seems to me that dressing would really exaggerate an aspect that I really enjoy, whether it be with a man or woman (or another cd!)
 
bi guy

I am with all here. SWPA bi mwm
I share a love of dressing up and would love to meet others
 
lookin for bi or gay top cd

i've seen some really hot cd's and would suck them all. problem is there are none in my area that i know of. would love to find a hot top cd that is not only passable but also loves to wear a skirt. where are all those hot top cd's in the evansville indiana area?
 
I'm an admirer. I don't desire to dress, but I support those who do. I'm exploring bisexuality, and crossdressers and trans individuals fascinate me sexually.

I hope to someday have sex with a girl who has something extra special in her panties, but I realize that is a fantasy that could take a long time to realize. I'm not willing to pay for sex from a professional escort, but I also don't feel right treating people in this community as fetish objects.

So yeah. Maybe someday.
 
i've only seen one cd in my life and he was hottttttt. it took me awhile to decide to pick him up since he was my first but after i got over the excitement, i not only picked him up rather quickly but i sucked him off several times that evening. my oh my his cum was delicious. i expected nothing from him in return and got alot of hot kisses from him. i recall sucking him off on his front porch one more time before letting him go inside. i'd love to find more cd's like him.
 
miss you....

Marci, wish you'd cum back on to IM, miss miss you..... Roxanne

Are there any bisexual CDs, TVs, Sissies, lingerie wearers etc... who have been struggling to find like minded friends to dress up & play with or even just chat?

I search craigslist continually & the majority of the posts seem to be from people who are very young, very careless or just fakes!
The dedicated CD sites seem to cater more for those who are really into being a woman for non sexual reasons & very much into the "Transgender" lifestyle, discouraging any sexual connotations (One will not even condone the term "Fetish") and often have so many stipulations that make it hard for a regular, very much "In the closet" person to join & participate in IM/chat etc... which is a shame because I have seen several possible future friends locally who seem like they have a lot in common but there is no way to communicate & any attempt to post alternative contact info will get your very limited membership revoked.

I cannot find anything outside of adult paysites that offer connection options for regular guys who just enjoy dressing up to feel like a woman sexually for whatever their personal reason may be.

I would love to find another CD/TV to get together with for dress up & play, chat, shop, help with makeup & general support etc... a group of friends would be even better.

I am a regular, married guy living a normal life. I am bisexual but over time have realized that I enjoy bisexual sex mostly when I see myself in the role of a very slutty woman. A lot of guys are more into macho male to male sex. I am also much more attracted to CDs sexually. Like many "guys" my bi/feminine side is by necessity kept well hidden from my wife.
I would really like to see how others feel about this & see if we may be able to get something started to help those with the same interests/needs as myself.

This thread should be for those who wish to meet or communicate with other Cross dressers. Not for guys to hit on CDs or make inane sexual comments.

PMs are most welcome but please also comment on the thread for the benefit of others.

I hope to hear from anyone interested
Marci
 
Back for a while

Roxie,

Sorry I've not been around, I've had a lot of personal stuff I've had to attend to.
Check your PMs

Marci
 
Like a few others apparently, I've placed several Craigslist ads, all with no success. Most folks seem to only have one sentence responses, and they can't even be bothered to spell properly! I'm in the Boston area, had a couple of minor bi experiences when I was 13 (that I'll happily share if there's any interest!), and get rock hard in a tight pair of panties and a nice silky bra. I'm not passable at all - hairy chest, shaved head and glasses - but I do have a big, thick cock - 7.5 inches (not porn star sized, but plenty big enuff), and I get super sissy/femme acting and talking when in lingerie. If anyone local wants to chat, please drop me a line. Also love phone - nothing hotter than hearing someone groan into the phone, knowing they're spraying all over themselves to the interactive fantasy you're engaging in. Oh, sorry - I'm 32. Really into older dressers/guys too.
 
On-line master or wank buddies desperately needed

I am a 33 year old male. I live in asia, and want an online master, or mistress to instruct me to do things and report back.

I am cute, and most say pretty good-looking. I'm bi, but extremely gay. i have a very dirty mind, and I'm a lot of fun, althought inexperienced. I need heavy persuasion, because I'm shy. I'm really into piss drinking, cum drinking, gangbangs, being fisted (although I have never been, and being sissyfied.

There is a great bathouse here, and I could also be used as a gay prostitute. It may at some stage be possible to send photos, or call via skype.

I want to be instructed regularly and forcefully.

If you can’t do this, please let me know of someone that can.

candy

candysissyboyslavex@ymail.com
 
i'm online right now boys and girls, i'm just looking for someone to play with toinght on yahoo. my id's on my profile...cum quick xx
 
sissy love

Great thread and something that's a big fantasy for me.
I've got a girlfriend but secretly I love to dress up in her panties.Especially for guys/girls on my webcam.The idea of being completely humiliated and teased about what a sissy I am is so hot.My girlfriend has no idea.If anyone wants to chat or play just drop me a pm.:kiss:
 
Hello I am a strate male I've been married for a while but I need some strange I would love to have some one be my slut if you might be inerestied I live in western N.C. Hit me up.
 
I'm 30/m and love dressing in woman's lingerie. Nothing makes me feel more sexy than walking around my house in stockings and a babydoll. Glad to see I'm not the only one out there.
 
Gidday from Oz

Always had this fantasy about being sucked off by a gorgeous shemale / cd / trans
Have never had the chance in real life!!

Anybody close by that wants to be of service
Just sing out
 
Ride this

Biker bitch wants to be riden' oh some one please help with taking off these red lacy panties VJ
 

Attachments

  • ride this 2.jpg
    ride this 2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 834
Biker bitch wants to be riden' oh some one please help with taking off these red lacy panties VJ

I would loooove to take off your red lacy panties, you sexy thing! But before I fuck you I want to suck your gorgeous cock and swallow your hot cum.
If only you lived closer........
 
sissy girl in NY

I've been a cd all my life and it's almost impossible to find playmates
 
Back
Top