Christmas Countdown

webbo1 said:
It was actually 322 but I got it wrong...wacky weed ...hmmm I could use some of that lol

Good afternoon {{{{webbo}}}} Been a bit of time since I had any of that!:devil:

webbo1 said:
321 to go gang

Definitely getting closer! So Santa is going to get you here in Starry's stocking? She did order an "extra" long. :)

kayte said:
Definitely getting closer! So Santa is going to get you here in Starry's stocking? She did order an "extra" long. :)

I would be impressed if santa did get me there .....but what would I be used for has me wondering :confused:

webbo1 said:
I would be impressed if santa did get me there .....but what would I be used for has me wondering :confused:

Well I am sure once I get there, she and I can work something out. :p :devil:

Thought a picture was needed....

Attachments

• summer santa.jpg
    summer santa.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 29
kayte said:
Would you like me to remove it? :)

No thanks babe...it reminds me of a guy I know...I might send it to him and ask....."So this is what you do on your days off" lol

webbo1 said:
No thanks babe...it reminds me of a guy I know...I might send it to him and ask....."So this is what you do on your days off" lol

Giggles, well it is your thread darling. :kiss:

koalabear said:
Must be Xmas, 5" of snow here today. :cool:

I'd love to see a white christmas....so would the family... I think it would be nice

webbo1 said:
I'd love to see a white christmas....so would the family... I think it would be nice

We didn't have one this year, but did the last 5. Just drop on in for next one...lol

Didn't have a white Christmas in 2006 in my neck of the woods either. It was 50F! :confused:

Back