Who is Sam Harris?

hazbeen

Literotica Guru
CQjmi21WsAAVM0Z.jpg

and a radical one.
I saw him in a debate with Chris Hedges, and he seemed very inflexible, no middle ground, take no prisoners.
well...I'm guessing some atheists can be as much a zealot as any religious zealot.

Athiests doing things on par with the Westboro church. I'm sure there must be at least a few.

Of course there are. Billboards, bus signs, demonstrations.
The hate isn't there but the fanaticism is.
Most atheists don't really care about what people believe but some do and they take it to the streets. Just like most Christians really don't care what someone else believes but a loud minority sure do.

Most atheists don't really care about what people believe but some do and they take it to the streets. Just like most Christians really don't care what someone else believes but a loud minority sure do.
The streets? The streets in my city are littered with church flyers, pamphlets and scriptural graffiti. Every other car has a religious symbol attached, and every other block has a place of worship obstructing my view with a towering religious symbol. Tell me who the fanatics are.

The streets? The streets in my city are littered with church flyers, pamphlets and scriptural graffiti. Every other car has a religious symbol attached, and every other block has a place of worship obstructing my view with a towering religious symbol. Tell me who the fanatics are.

Fanatics are everywhere. Religion doesn't have a monopoly on it.

First if it's not the hate then it's not the same thing at all. So you've just admitted you're wrong. But encase you mispoke please show me these fanatics who are on par with Westboro.

The most I ever see out of fellow atheists is the occasional insistence that the separation of church and state actually be enforced instead of largely ignored as is the real practice in the country. I want to know where these fanatics are so I can join them and encourage them.

Nobody said or even really suggested they do. This was specificaly that atheists do the same thing as the worst members of the Westboro Baptists Church. You know the guys who were protesting veteran funerals.

please, please 4est,
This pic. is brilliant!! Puts a big smile on one's face. (and the writing on it, too)
Is there any way that you could put it as your av. or signature? (with or without the writing)

there is a difference between a fanatic

and KILLINGS DAILY and GLOBALLY

Green Bay Packer fans are fanatics

MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS AND KILLERS and YOU are a LUNATIC

and MUSLIMS do have a monopoly on RELIGIOUS killing

every day

all over the world

hiding from reality, doesnt negate reality

Would go well with AJ's (see above pic. posted by him here), :D
since you too are pals

Back