What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure I'm going to simply melt in the heat next week, and not in the enjoyable way...

Lots of hot air? ;)

I've never been to Texas, so I'll reserve my opinion until my return.

oh, and here i was trying to be nice. :caning:

i spent 8 months there in San Antonio and Wichita Falls... the latter I consider the asshole of America..I'd be happy never going there again.

hey...i jumped out of a perfectly good airplane, and flew around for hours in power gliders (similar to planes but no engines) so this ain't that much worse. :)

I'd jump out of a plane before I went storm chasing!

Lots of hot air? ;)

I've never been to Texas, so I'll reserve my opinion until my return.

I've been to Texas in the middle of August. It was miserable.

This time of year shouldn't be that bad. :)

Last edited:
oh, and here i was trying to be nice. :caning:

i spent 8 months there in San Antonio and Wichita Falls... the latter I consider the asshole of America..I'd be happy never going there again.
I'll be there for all of 72 hours, so I'm not going to get a very good taste of the state. I've "heard" it's kind of a large state. :rolleyes:

I'd jump out of a plane before I went storm chasing!

I've been to Texas in the middle of August. It was miserable.

This time of year should be that bad. :)
That makes me feel a bit better, but in reality I'm being a big baby about the whole thing. ;)

I wanted to thank everyone for their concern for me. My mom was really sick and in the hospital, but doing a lot better and might come home tomorrow. But I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers, they really seem to have helped.

:)

I am so sorry...very sorry...My heart breaks for you, as I know how much your parents mean to you...My parents have always been my world too, so I feel deeply for you and your family...

I am praying for you and promise to keep on....Bless you and I hope you will always know how much you are adored here too...Sending warm healing thoughts and HUGS...

Bless you...:heart:

Being in a CFNM scenario where I'm the only guy at a party of women and they strip me down at their will, possibly blushing from the embarassment and getting aroused at the excitement at the same time.
All those hands, tugging at my clothes, unbuttoning my buttons, belt, zipper.
Being exposed, fondled, stripped, ogled.
Not sure how I'd handle it, but it could be fun.

I wanted to thank everyone for their concern for me. My mom was really sick and in the hospital, but doing a lot better and might come home tomorrow. But I do appreciate all the thoughts and prayers, they really seem to have helped.

We do love you, despite the fact that you are sometimes a butt head. Your mother has a good heart and is very wonderful, considering she raised you! I will continue to send out positive vibes and prayer for a good recovery!

Thinking that...

It is quite amazing, when hearing something that would have normally really worried me and or given great fear, gave me peace tonight...

Note to self...faith is the only way to go...never lose it...:rose:

hi

memories of my ex bf migrated far away now,and his kinky, demanding,abusive,rough type, variety in sexual acts.mis him nw.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, have you and your family in my prayers. I know how difficult it is to have a parent ill and you can't fix it yourself. I only wish the best for your mom and for you to have the strength to give her all the help she needs.

hi

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, have you and your family in my prayers. I know how difficult it is to have a parent ill and you can't fix it yourself. I only wish the best for your mom and for you to have the strength to give her all the help she needs.

i agree.God knows what is best.

*Hugs* Pretty eyes, more prayers sent for you and your family. :rose: :kiss:

thanks.. she's been diagnosed with the beginning stages of alzheimers..but perhaps some other things have factored into that considering she was so sick. It's still wait and see at this point, but she has improved a lot just in a few days. I can't have anything wrong with my parents, especially my mom. These days were brutal

Aww I can't imagine what you must be feeling, but as always sending positive thoughts, prayers, and love your way. Make lots of videos with her sharing good times. :rose:

When are they finally going to be done with the damn roof across the street?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back