Looking for a particular story

jharp

Really Really Experienced
As the title says.

This story is specific. One of the first I ever read on Literotica. The husband is going to a neighborhood barbecue or poolparty when he hears the neighborhood asshole talking about fucking his wife or something to that effect. It pisses the Husband off. Upon arriving at the poolparty his anger is simmering and when his wife sits on the guys lap the husband loses it and spills their chair into the pool, both the wife and the asshole. Asshole is angry but backs down when Hubby challenges him to a fight. Hubby then turns his ire on his wife and informs her she has only a few minutes to return home then he storms off. Wife and one of her friends return with her (to make sure hubby doesn't hurt the wife). At home they patch things up with some rough sex but afterwards the wife becomes more clingy and realizes they needed a change. She likes the new take charge attitude of her husband. Some time passes and things are looking good for the couple as they go to another party only here they hear the neighborhood asshole and his wife roleplaying. Turns out the Hubby overheard them the first time and misinterpreted what he was hearing. Anyone know this story?

I do remember this one. I remember him passing by an open window and he hears what he thinks is the asshole fucking his wife while talking about her big tits. He is pissed and walks off to cool down. When he gets back to the party it's like you describe. Weeks later, he and his wife are headed to another party when they pass by the window together. They both hear the asshole fucking somebody. They manage to peek in the window, and see the asshole fucking his own mousy little wife, both pretending that she's the wife with the big tits.

I can't remember the title either, but I'd love to read it again.

I do remember this one. I remember him passing by an open window and he hears what he thinks is the asshole fucking his wife while talking about her big tits. He is pissed and walks off to cool down. When he gets back to the party it's like you describe. Weeks later, he and his wife are headed to another party when they pass by the window together. They both hear the asshole fucking somebody. They manage to peek in the window, and see the asshole fucking his own mousy little wife, both pretending that she's the wife with the big tits.

I can't remember the title either, but I'd love to read it again.

Yep, this is exactly it. Anyone?

Back