Asian girl vs bbc

asian919

Virgin
I am very interested in Asian girls preferably Korean, Chinese, or Japanese having sex with bbc for the first time, reluctantly or cuckolding their boyfriends or husbands. Would be very interested in reading more of these stories!

I am very interested in Asian girls preferably Korean, Chinese, or Japanese having sex with bbc for the first time, reluctantly or cuckolding their boyfriends or husbands. Would be very interested in reading more of these stories!
Why does she do it?
This is LIT, so she's a sex-hungry slut when aroused, or a mindless Stepford fucktoy, or a Methodist churchgirl gone bad, or she sniffed the catnip, or she's blackmailed, or it was a game thing at a gals' party, or her mind just snapped when she saw BBCs.

We have our standards here. Those are pretty standard.

What does this have to do with the British Broadcasting Corporation?

I think it would be extra hot if she hasn't even paid her TV license fee.
The license nazis er I mean compliance inspectors come 'round and she has nothing to offer but her own luscious, ripe, Okinawan body. Poignant.

How would you like it if the Asian girl is bisexual and she was cheating on her girlfriend with a BBC? Or at least she's mentioned that she has those feelings for girls but she has a boyfriend at the moment?

How would you like it if the Asian girl is bisexual and she was cheating on her girlfriend with a BBC? Or at least she's mentioned that she has those feelings for girls but she has a boyfriend at the moment?
What ending do you see and want?

What ending do you see and want?

Not really sure at the moment. I do like somewhat happy endings. Although the stories I write don't have the happiest endings usually.

Maybe it takes her a while to admit that she had a bit of fun with the bbc. But ultimately she could end up going back to her boyfriend or girlfriend. Or spouse depending if she's married or not. I'm also thinking she could end up pregnant. Most of the stories I write end with pregnancies.

Looking forward to seeing this story and seeing who writes it.

Not really sure at the moment. I do like somewhat happy endings. Although the stories I write don't have the happiest endings usually.

Maybe it takes her a while to admit that she had a bit of fun with the bbc. But ultimately she could end up going back to her boyfriend or girlfriend. Or spouse depending if she's married or not. I'm also thinking she could end up pregnant. Most of the stories I write end with pregnancies.

Looking forward to seeing this story and seeing who writes it.
When talking about Asian girls..do u also include Indians? I have an idea for a married Indian lady 44 years old ( my mom) turned into a bbc whore

When talking about Asian girls..do u also include Indians? I have an idea for a married Indian lady 44 years old ( my mom) turned into a bbc whore

I'm not really sure I do include them. I hadn't really thought about that fact much. But I do like your idea.

Turned into? Your mommy already is a whore. ...for everyone but you. You can't afford her prices.

Simple. Being Asian her boyfriend has a lot of gambling debts, and when he cannot pay his bookies they take their juice by leaving their juice in his girlfriend.

I can see it, a little Asian girl with very tight holes and four big black thugs. In the end, her anus will be two inches across. And she will no longer have any problems with her boyfriends gambling habits. However the bets go, she wins BIG. :D

I'm almost positive I read a story like this a few years ago.

Man and his Asian GF went to a friend or coworkers mountain house, neighbor was a middle aged black man who invited them over for dinner. A few drinks were had, the black man and Asian GF start messing around with the BF's permission, as long as he doesn't fuck her. They end up fucking and the BF doesn't realize it at first because the Asian GF intentionally hides the fact that the black man is inside her. It was a great story but I don't remember what it was called.

What does this have to do with the British Broadcasting Corporation?

For a little while, I kept thinking the same thing. Seriously! I even went to urban dictionary and it said "British Broadcasting Corporation." I really hate TLA's!
It probably wouldn't bother me as much if the acronym wasn't already established as British Broadcasting Corporation.

Three Letter Acronyms

Last edited:
For a little while, I kept thinking the same thing. Seriously! I even went to urban dictionary and it said "British Broadcasting Corporation." I really hate TLA's! It probably wouldn't bother me as much if the acronym wasn't already established as British Broadcasting Corporation.

I have the same problem when I see a sign that says "ATM" and an arrow pointing down the hall......

This is a quick start to this story.

He-yoo knew she was out of her depth, she shouldn’t ever agreed to this but her father owed Kkangpae $5000 and it was going up every day. If she did this he would be free and clear. It didn’t matter how her father got into debt if it wasn’t paid off he and the family would be disgraced.

He-yoo’s father walked her to the house where he was going to allow his virgin daughter to be raped by whoever was in the house. He knocked on the door and held his daughter by the arm not allowing her to escape.

The door opened and He-yoo just looked at the waist of this monster of a black man he stood at least 6 foot 6 tall and his arms were like tree trunks. He loomed over her and she let out a scream of fear. “This her?” The massive black man said.

“Yes, one night then free!” He-yoo’s father said worried more about his debt than the fate of his tiny daughter. The black mans hand stretched out and took He-you’s arm from her father pulling her towards him.

He stepped back into the house and pulled his pray in with him, while slamming the door in the face of her father.

Back