Shi Souls

Shi_One81

100% that bitch
Need to vent? Let it out.
Need help solving a problem? Bring it.
Someone being mean to you? We got your back.

I was thinking that, but didn't know you knew about wrestling lol. We can talk smack and break bones, If you candle it get out our zone lol

I’ve been watching wrestling since I was 5 - AWA, WCW, WWE, etc. In college I wrote for a wrestling website.

I’ve been watching wrestling since I was 5 - AWA, WCW, WWE, etc. In college I wrote for a wrestling website.

A lot of people don't know Hulk Hogan as a baby face started in the AWA, also Mr. Perfect came from there.

I was a big mark for the Original ECW

You have to show me the story

A lot of people don't know Hulk Hogan as a baby face started in the AWA, also Mr. Perfect came from there.

I was a big mark for the Original ECW

You have to show me the story

The site is defunct now, this was 16 yrs ago. I wrote lots of stories and interviewed a few of the wrestlers. It was a lot of fun.

The site is defunct now, this was 16 yrs ago. I wrote lots of stories and interviewed a few of the wrestlers. It was a lot of fun.

We should play a game, we'll give each other a specific time in wrestling history, get a couple wrestlers that crossed paths in the rind and rewrite wrestling history.

So I gathered lol.

Remember, use all of the ref's five-count after the tag :D

Yes, in NWA over the top rope was illegal and some matches had 3 judges like boxing matches. I remember time limit draws, it helped continue rivalries

Yes, in NWA over the top rope was illegal and some matches had 3 judges like boxing matches. I remember time limit draws, it helped continue rivalries

I remember all of those things...

Anyway, back to the purpose of the thread: go on and kick some ass lol

Need to vent? Let it out.
Need help solving a problem? Bring it.
Someone being mean to you? We got your back.

Hi there! Just letting you know your thread is appreciated and welcomed. Showing support for you and all who post here as well🏵️🌹🥀🌷💐

Wasn't AWA Mean Gene? And verne and greg Gagne?

I saw the Jesse the body vs the crusher pose down when I was a kid. Crusher won of course, and Jesse had to drink a pitcher of beer.

I saw the Jesse the body vs the crusher pose down when I was a kid. Crusher won of course, and Jesse had to drink a pitcher of beer.

I think Mean Gene was, but Verne and Gregne were definitely AWA, the father owned it.

AWA was the good old days. I purchased a ton of VHS’s off of eBay like 18 years ago of classic AWA matches. Of course, now I can’t watch them. I don’t think that organization gets enough credit for all it did for professional wrestling.

I'm a big fan of kindness and emotional support. So I gotta give this thread some love. :heart:

Back