The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am stroking here, been edging for about an hour, and I am so hard, I really want someone to come sit on this fucking cock. I would like to playing with your little boy-clit and have you cum on my chest while I fill your ass up with cum.

Fuck, now that sounds like fun! :D Mmm.....trying to fit in a quick one while I have some me time..;)

Yeah, I think I will tonight. Its been a long day, I could use a release. Plus, its late and I don't know about you guys but I find I sleep much, much better after an orgasm. ;)

Definitely seems like a plan.

Just started to stroke afer a long steamy conversation. Going to blast a huge load

you can all take turns sucking my cock.

I would hope so. With two mouths awaiting, you need to keep careful management. ;)

Come on over and I'll share this hard cock with you.

Yeah, damn right. Also, not like we can't help each other whilst helping him, eh?

And when he blows his warm, sticky load, that's certainly being shared., and spread, generally enjoyed. ;)

I would hope so. With two mouths awaiting, you need to keep careful management. ;)

Yeah, damn right. Also, not like we can't help each other whilst helping him, eh?

And when he blows his warm, sticky load, that's certainly being shared., and spread, generally enjoyed. ;)

Once I blow my load I will take turns sucking both of your beautiful cocks!!

All these cock and the cum that will be shared, now this is what heaven is like! When jays shoots his load over us we oughta share his cum with him in a nice creamy kiss

All these cock and the cum that will be shared, now this is what heaven is like! When jays shoots his load over us we oughta share his cum with him in a nice creamy kiss

Oh definitely. ;)

That being said, I don't mind being a target to be licked clean. *shrug*

In fact, I volunteer!

Lets both of us lick his cock and have him shoot on you then I will lick it off of you as you lick him clean!

Fully going would love some hard company ;) I would love to chat with you and even cam for you on yahoo, so hit me up!

Yeah, I think I will tonight. Its been a long day, I could use a release. Plus, its late and I don't know about you guys but I find I sleep much, much better after an orgasm. ;)

Definitely seems like a plan.

Oooh...I concur Dr. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back