Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to say, as someone who doesn't face the daunting prospect of facing j's momma-bear-wrath, i can't help thinking this will be terrible to behold and awesome at the same time.

ed
 
I'm so frickin' pissed off...and gearing up for a fight. This woman has no idea what I'm about to throw at her. How dare she isolate and humiliate my child. And I'm a much more prepared advocate than most parents.

I hear you, girl. One sure way to piss me off is to mess with my kids. Then it's on like Donkey Kong and heaven help you, 'cause no one else will be able to.

i have to say, as someone who doesn't face the daunting prospect of facing j's momma-bear-wrath, i can't help thinking this will be terrible to behold and awesome at the same time.

ed

*nods* Forget Papa Bear. Mama Bear is the one who'll rip your head off and spit down your neck.
 
Why's it take three whole months to come up with an idea to get my story to move forward? I swear sometimes I just can't see the forest for the trees. :(
 
actually listened to a viagra ad tonight and heard the voiceover say that "if you experience sudden loss of hearing or vision contact your doctor."

then i imagined the call: doc, i took one o' them viagras and now i can't see where to put my cock...
 
Beth Hart in concert is just sooooo damn good!
GetAttachment.aspx


Despite the fact that my photography skills are less than damn good. :eek:
 
if you work for comcast & are in any way responsible for the implementation of the applicant tracking system in use, kill yourself right fucking now, b/c you suck and apology by suicide is the only acceptable response.

ed
 
if you work for comcast & are in any way responsible for the implementation of the applicant tracking system in use, kill yourself right fucking now, b/c you suck and apology by suicide is the only acceptable response.

ed

And the same to that guy's Charter Communication counterpart.
 
When I go to your house to clean it, I really hate having to watch the walk of shame that the randoms do...

you know I'm there every other tuesday; you can go without sex one night a week...sheesh
 
Sometimes 1/2 a pint of chunky monkey and Top Chef reruns are enough to make you feel better. . .
 
it's not cool sprinkling rock salt on your living room floor just so you can make sure I vacuumed it...not cool at all
 
you know, i feel like there's something wrong with me that i really hate whiskey and that entire class of alcoholic beverages.

ed
 
you know, i feel like there's something wrong with me that i really hate whiskey and that entire class of alcoholic beverages.

ed

It might also depend upon the age and quality of what you've tried. For the most part, I'm with you on having an aversion to that whole class of alcohol. That said, someone once gave me a shot of a MacAllen 18.

Oh. My. Word.

(Never mind that it runs around $150/bottle).
 
It might also depend upon the age and quality of what you've tried. For the most part, I'm with you on having an aversion to that whole class of alcohol. That said, someone once gave me a shot of a MacAllen 18.

Oh. My. Word.

(Never mind that it runs around $150/bottle).

Ah, whiskey, the water of life.

Like wine, there is a huge range of flavors, both subtle and whack you over the head harsh. And the difference between the cheap blends and a decent single malt or small batch bourbon is stunning. Laphroig, for example, is like drinking liquid smoke. Woodford Reserve bourbon is full of sweetness and subtle caramel flavors. Some single malt Scotches are aged in old sherry casks and pick up the sweetness. Dalwhinnie 15, for example, reminds me much more of a good brandy than it does of say, J&B.

There's a whole world of good sipping whiskeys out there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top