Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

Sorry for busting in here. I hope you curious girls can find your muse.
I dream of a day when we can all do as we wish, with no thought of possible consequences. In fact with no one even taking notice of our various relationship permutations.
Heinleinesque, so to speak.

Hello

Hello another bicurious married woman here and enjoying this site and the people I have met.

<------ is not shy, however frequently forgets to come check things here if i get into the chat right away :(

The chat isn't working for me. boooo!
I'm also sort of shy. But I agree with brightangel, girls kiss wayyyy better than dudes ;]

Some guys are good kissers...lol..I love kissing .But your right woman are softer than guys.

It definitely depends on the guy! I've kissed some guys who really knew what they were doing, but I definitely prefer making out with a girl. It's the hips and the boobs that make it way better, you know? lol

It sounds like almost everyone is shy in some way and hasen't experienced what they wish to.... same goes for me. I'm bi-curious but have never tried it out. It's be nice to talk to someone about it.

hi everyone :)

I am here to well i dont know let out my naughty side, i am petite and bi and well interested in talking to other girls that are like me maybe my age i.e. 18ish to about i dun know mid twenties i suppose but am sorta open minded..... so pm i look forward to exploring my ummmm yummy side of things for other girls :)

Back