Show me the labias

no, i mean unless you have balls like pointless. his are very stretchy. freakishly Mr Toomes like, in fact.

dammit woman!!!!!!!!

you have done it again. i not only have a visual of your cunt lips in my head, now they taste like pointless' ballsack.

dammit woman!!!!!!!!

you have done it again. i not only have a visual of your cunt lips in my head, now they taste like pointless' ballsack.

but ballsacks taste nice!

have you ever tried a snakebite kit on your bits?

laisa_andrioli_6.jpg

but ballsacks taste nice!

have you ever tried a snakebite kit on your bits?

the man would probably have an IBS attack if you went too far south on his sack.

no. i have not. do i need to plan a trip to the store?

the man would probably have an IBS attack if you went too far south on his sack.

no. i have not. do i need to plan a trip to the store?

funny how funny some men are about their balls. some you can't touch, some you can drive nails through.

go to the store and get a couple of sets. they are... intense.

not often a bad parody becomes better than the good thread it was taking the rise from, huh?

True. But these actually compliment each other. Although I can see this one eventually overshadowing the cock thread.

Much like a cunt overpowers a cock by sheathing it, figuratively speaking. :D

True. But these actually compliment each other. Although I can see this one eventually overshadowing the cock thread.

Much like a cunt overpowers a cock by sheathing it, figuratively speaking. :D

don't bet on it. the cock thread will always be better, because lovely lit men are posting their cocks in it. well the really cool, and fabulous lit men are.

Back