Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to help. I feel a little powerless to really take the physical burden, but preparing meals and making sure everything here is well cared for is the best I can do. He's so good. I want to help in anyway that I can.

ゲーム オブ スローンズ :)

ガ = gah

ゲ = geh

It's based on sound so geh-moo is closer to "game." Of course, my Japanese is bad enough that I've been patted on the head for trying while they giggle at my use of ち instead of さ. _φ( ̄ー ̄ )
Me and google translate have roughly the same comprehension of Japanese.

0Ltbr3S.png

She is okay. I miss her too, but she is taking a needed Lit break. I just talked to her yesterday of Lit, and she is taking care of herself.

I think she would be glad that a new garden thread redux is being made.

I for one will be happy to contribute to it.

Thank you. Please give her my love when next you talk with her. :heart:

The Orville: Set 400 years in the future, where boxing has gone out of fashion but people are still using imperial measurements. :confused:

I've watched three episodes. I tried VERY hard to like it, but I just can't. I guess I'm not as 14-year-old boy as I thought. Discovery is a few notches better, but I'm hoping it will improve. Meanwhile I'm mourning Dark Matter, which I think was damned good.

I've watched three episodes. I tried VERY hard to like it, but I just can't. I guess I'm not as 14-year-old boy as I thought. Discovery is a few notches better, but I'm hoping it will improve. Meanwhile I'm mourning Dark Matter, which I think was damned good.
I'm on the complete opposite side, sure Discovery has better aesthetics (Likely because it's actually the most expensive TV series ever made)/CGI/Actors but regarding the story, to me it feels like a poorly paced and generic TV drama with an atmosphere (style? format?) more similar to Ugly Betty than Star Trek.

I'd agree Discovery is a better overall production but The Orville wins my personal enjoyment because it delivered the Star Trek vibe better than Discovery did.

Have you seen The Expanse? The quality is really high for a relatively small production tv series.

I'm having such a difficult time getting back to the rhythm again. One week was too long a break.

:sigh: Food is punishing me today. I really need to stick to being more careful.

"I want a new drug
One that won't go away
One that won't keep me up all night
One that won't make me sleep all day

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you"

Amen, Huey. A-freaking-men.

Holy shit, I just got asked on an actual date. I don't know how to act. This never happens to me. :eek:

I'm on the complete opposite side, sure Discovery has better aesthetics (Likely because it's actually the most expensive TV series ever made)/CGI/Actors but regarding the story, to me it feels like a poorly paced and generic TV drama with an atmosphere (style? format?) more similar to Ugly Betty than Star Trek.

I'd agree Discovery is a better overall production but The Orville wins my personal enjoyment because it delivered the Star Trek vibe better than Discovery did.

Have you seen The Expanse? The quality is really high for a relatively small production tv series.

I caught the latest Orville episode (with The Feed, etc.) and liked it a bit more than the previous episodes. It was definitely an interesting commentary on "social network" as a complicated issue.

I like The Expanse, too! A little complicated at times, but also very thoughtful.

Some friends have tried to convince me to watch Mindhunter. I'm only on the third episode, but it's promising. Not sure what it says about me that I'm mostly horrified by how many BAD vintage cars they've managed to scavenge. (Death by AMC Matadors/Ambassadors!)

Me too.

Got sloppy with egg nog & left over teriyaki yesterday.... Two big no-no's these days.... Woke up this morning to a migraine & an urgent need race my nausea to the toilet.

5 minutes indulgence for a day (so far) of misery.

Yep. A minute of flavorful indulgence is starting to not be worth it. I look forward to no longer fearing eating.

I have a breakfast date in the morning. I can already tell I'm not going to like the guy, so I'm currently kicking myself for agreeing.

Also, it should be illegal to expect a person to be charming before noon. I'm just sayin'.

I have a breakfast date in the morning. I can already tell I'm not going to like the guy, so I'm currently kicking myself for agreeing.

Also, it should be illegal to expect a person to be charming before noon. I'm just sayin'.

Well, that was a weird experience. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back