Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Closer to answers and starting a treatment plan. Today is already better. Sort of. o_O;;

I'd love to start posting and hanging out here again, but somehow I just have nothing to say.

I come, I type, I delete, I go away and come back a week later. Rinse and repeat.

(Also cookie, I just read about Mr. Cookie. I'm so sorry. :rose:)

Thanks, seela.

Even though you feel like you don't have much to say, your lighthearted pictures, posts are muchly missed.

:rose:

I'd love to start posting and hanging out here again, but somehow I just have nothing to say.

I come, I type, I delete, I go away and come back a week later. Rinse and repeat.

(Also cookie, I just read about Mr. Cookie. I'm so sorry. :rose:)

Ah, je comprends. Ce ne’est pas le disastre d’etre lurkeur (lurkeuse?) mais tous le monde ici vous aime.

Ainsi, nous avons besoin de vos mots et votre humeur.

Ah, je comprends. Ce ne’est pas le disastre d’etre lurkeur (lurkeuse?) mais tous le monde ici vous aime.

oui, ce que Midwest Yankee a dit. De plus, nous manquons vos pieds liés

(did that come out right?)

:cattail:

oui, ce que Midwest Yankee a dit. De plus, nous manquons vos pieds liés

(did that come out right?)

:cattail:

I knew there was a reason why I felt an inexplicable need to complete a few French lessons on duolingo yesterday after several months of not doing anything at all!!! :D

My French is mostly buried under Korean and Mandarin these days, because those and German are the languages I mostly concentrate on now, but I understood everything, so that was a nice surprise. :)

Thanks everybody, maybe I'll try to become more active in posting my nonsense again instead of being just a lurkeuse.

People are taking me out for my own good tonight.

I can think of a few other things I'd like for my own good.

The Capybara's primary defence mechanism is extraordinarily simple yet ingenious, unique and extremely effective.

They act as natural chairs for other animals, thereby disincentivizing predators seeking to eat them.

tumblr_ny7xetODhO1sutuwgo1_1280.png

0B8Psyp.png

tumblr_o9834czqsC1sutuwgo5_400.gif

HIKvNdk.png

AVYv4MN.png

In all seriousness though, they seem to be able to befriend literally any animal they come across. It's really strange.

31-5703876dd85a4__605.jpg

In all seriousness though, they seem to be able to befriend literally any animal they come across. It's really strange.

31-5703876dd85a4__605.jpg

I saw one at a zoo. It was far more enormous than I thought. I was truly shocked at it's size. It looked like it could kick some serious ass.

'A Day Of Servitude'
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462651

Most of this thread is just silliness, but check out Rainshine's post on the first page.

*waits*

Doesn't that sound dreamy? 😍 Well, I don't want to be a naked beer table, but a naked pet on a cushion near Daddy's feet that he strokes and kisses and calls 'good girl' after I bring him drinks and nibbles, you bet!

I like the bit about the cocksucking, too. ;)

Two or three minute gap in my memory. Being in one room and suddenly appearing in another kind of thing.

Weiiirrddd

My mom grew up in Venezuela. She has eaten Capybara. :)

I, however, am currently eating a mmmango. 😍

Hi, Trekka!

My bath is getting cold. I am trying to turn on hot water with feet. Not working. Too lazy to sit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back