Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
are aggressive roosters a common thing ?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always really amused by horoscopes.

Me too.

Also I have a very difficult time connecting with people who take that stuff seriously. I dumped a guy once, because he said one too many times that "but I'm an Aries so that's probably no surprise to you".
 
Me too.

Also I have a very difficult time connecting with people who take that stuff seriously. I dumped a guy once, because he said one too many times that "but I'm an Aries so that's probably no surprise to you".

That can get annoying. Though, that sort of thing also amuses me. :D
 
As if you could shut up for 20 minutes.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
With 17.7 posts average per day over one year, which basically means that if you take a single day off you already have to make 35 posts the next day, I would suspect that the problem runs much deeper.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Unlikely. I know people in wheelchairs, I even topped some. Yet they have no desire to reply to really everything that can be found. Anyway, what I wanted to say is that if you already have the urge to siege us with your presence, then at least leave your fake modesty at home... and don't try to be a smartass when you are called out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
kinda wish i could've seen that.
:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just fought a giant spider with a banana :eek:
Yes, I had the banana...
I so wish this belonged in the dream thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top