The Vikings are coming CLOSED

ChantelXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Posts
1,120
Cornelia-
http://40.media.tumblr.com/153e67abdfbe40ccbc5f9ebc8ab338e1/tumblr_o2uy0x7Pni1uircn7o1_500.jpg had heard of villages not so far being pillaged by Vikings. The elders of the village included her father. She had overheard them talking that the Vikings were heading there way and the village was not strong enough to fight them off. Life in this village was boring and nothing really ever happened. Cornelia wanted more than boring village. She was a young, beautiful and sweet newly turned 19-year-old.

Her father was constantly trying to marry her off but luckily for her before her dear grandmother died she had made her son promise to let her granddaughter marry for love. Nobody in the village appealed to her. She had a fair few of men after her. She was known as the villages beauty. The dreaded day had arrived… the Vikings had reached the village.

Cornelia was locked in her house alone. Her father was trying to make sure that the Vikings could not reach her. She doubted a locked door would stop Vikings. She had heard so many tales of their violence and strength in numbers. She could hear the horror outside and was quite scared. She was curled up under her bedcovers in https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/1a/09/e2/1a09e2bdd70321ce6d0e45ffdc6b07f3.jpg . She knew it was only of question of time before they got her.
 
Last edited:
Cornelia was doing her very best to keep calm. She could the screams and crying of children and women. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest. Her hands sweaty with fear that she would be found by the Vikings destroy her town.

She heard he head of an axe hit something in her house and before she knew it she couldn’t stop a scream coming out of her mouth. She was trembling under the bed sheets. She heard footsteps in her room. She held her breathe hoping that she wouldn’t be found but she knew she was being foolish. She was going to get caught and she knew it.

The bed sheets were pulled off of her trembling body. She looked up to see a big, scary looking Viking. She screamed feeling his axe against her porcelain neck. “Please don’t kill me.” She said tears in her eyes.
 
Her legs trembled in fear as he pushed her out of the safety and security of her bedroom and into the main room which was used for entertainment. She saw a severed head on the table and couldn’t help but scream fearful. She couldn’t believe someone would do that to another human being. Maybe these Viking weren’t human maybe they were monsters. He pushed her hard down on the table.

She was feeling so scared and wondered what was going to happen to her. He pushed her nightgown up over her waist. She felt him force her legs open and start to panic. She had never been with a man before. She was saving herself for her husband. She heard the sound of him undoing his pants and felt tears forming her pretty eyes. She felt something against her untouched pussy. She bite down on her lip. She had heard that the first time really hurt. He forced into her making her scream.

It hurt and tears roll down her porcelain cheeks. It hurt as he thrust in and out of her. She was praying to god to make it end quickly. She felt a strange feeling inside of her. It felt like he exploded in her and something was filling her. He bound her wrists behind her back and then tied a noose that he put around her slender neck. She was fearful for her life. Was he going to kill her? He put his member away and then pulled her to her feet. He pulled her along with him. “What are you going to do to me now other than steal my pureness?” She said angrily.
 
Cornelia felt disgusted when the stranger who knew her kidnapper had firstly cupped her boobs and then slapped her firm and tight ass. No man had touched her body. No man had been inside of her before this Viking kidnapper. She had barely even kissed a man before today. She knew she would suffer her first many things at this man’s hand. She would never experience being with a true love and making love for the very first time. She doubted any man would want her now that she had been de-flowered by such a brute.

She looked at all the other women who were tied just like her and found herself thinking these women were breaking down and looking like pathetic wrecks. She wasn’t going to let that happen to her. Yes, she had been crying and screaming but now she was going to be strong and keep herself together. She didn’t want to give this man the satisfaction of breaking her soul.

She closed her eyes and prayed to God to give her strength. She felt the rope being pulled. She followed the man with no fight and no emotion. Her face was blank and she was silent. She knew whatever she said he would not respond maybe because he didn’t understand English or just because he didn’t think he needed to answer her. She thought it was more likely the first he didn’t know English. She hadn’t heard him say one word of English.
 
Cornelia wished this was a dream and that when she woke up life would be back to normal. She would be at home in bed with her loving family only a shout away. She felt so emotional but still kept herself stern faced with no emotion. She was not going to show this man any weakness. Men like him would love to see a delicate little white blonde girl like her broken but she wasn't going to be anything like that. She would be strong and brave in the face of danger, terror and horror.

A man went to reached for her breast. She snarled and snapped her teeth at him. She was a fiesty lady who can courage to stand up for herself. "Well there called breasts but my name is Cornelia." She said.
 
Cornelia lifted her eyebrows when Aegir laughed he had not responded to English previously maybe he had been trying to trick her into thinking he couldn't speak or understand English. He was trying to confuse and trick her into thinking he could not understand a single word or talk to her.

They were talking in their native tongue and she wished she could understand what they were saying. She turned her head away when he turned to speak to her. He was telling her his name and his brothers. She decided to really test him and his English.

"Evil one and evil two. Demonic beings both of you." She said.
 
Cornelia gritted her teeth looking at the men angrily. "No I don't like anything about any of you." She said. She shook her head no pointing to them. She felt she would never ever like anything about any of these vikings. She mimed being sick at the look of them.
 
Cornelia growled and gritted her teeth at Tongir when he hit her straight in the face. She was unaware of what he was saying to her. She hoped she would eventually pick up the language so she could use it to her advantage. Although learning wasn’t something she was encouraged to do ever she enjoyed learning and though knowledge was power.

The ship set sail. Her stomach was feeling queasy she had never been on a boat. She had never left her town. She wanted to leave but not like this. Everything in her town was so boring, average and the same thing day in and day out. She bent her head over and threw up all over the deck.
 
Cornelia was feeling awful. She had never ever been on a boat. She was feeling so sick. Her head hurt. She found herself falling asleep. She dreamed strangely of Aegir. He was a handsome but he had kidnapped and taken her virginity from her by force.
 
Cornelia was sweaty, stinky and extremely tired. She had been on edge and not slept for a single minute. Luckily her sickness had eased up and she was no longer puking. She could see land approaching and wondered what her new life here would be like whatever this place was. She had no idea where they were. She could see the people who had been caught by the Vikings tied in one long line. She felt bad for them and hoped she wouldn’t have to be put through that but she guessed she would be. She thought Aegir would love putting her through such hell and completely embarrassing and humiliating her. She was scared to see what would become of her.
 
Cornelia felt like a slab of meat being eyed up. She really was hating every moment of all of this. She just wanted to go back home but she knew that was never ever going to happen. She was never going to get her old life back. This new life was so uncertain and scary to her. She didn’t know what was going to happen to her.

She couldn’t understand a single word of what Aegir and the man she assumed was the leader or king of the town. Aegmir told her to come and began pulling her towards a woman who she guessed was his wife. He gave the rope to her and after a long speech she didn’t understand she was led out of town with some other slaves.
 
Cornelia was scared. She had been scared severally times today. Her heart was racing and she felt frozen to the spot. She saw the others slaves running away. Feet work please she thought but she just couldn’t. She had no idea what was going on with her. There was a fourth bandit that came from behind them unexpectedly.

The man had a small knife that would be good for slitting throats. He snuck up behind Cornelia. He gripped hold of her body the knife up against her throat. She screamed feeling tears form in her eyes. She looked at Aegir and the other bandits. Her body was trembling. “She pretty.” The man said holding her in a thick accent.
 
Cornelia was once again being kidnapped. She couldn’t believe that in one day she had been kidnapped now twice. She never expected her life to go this way. She wanted to escape. Why hadn’t she run like the other slaves did? Oh, why didn’t her feet just move? She was feeling scared and unsure of what her future would hold.

She was surprised by how upset Aegir seemed and then shocked by how quickly he flew into combat. The man who had been holding ran off like a coward. She watched Aegir silently unable to take her eyes off the violence before her. He was making such a mess of these men. There was so much blood and her stomach felt weak like she could throw up.

Once Aegir had finished his overkill he stood looking at her covered in blood. She could see the man who had been holding sneaking back behind Aegir. She felt herself compelled to stop him. Aegir had not shown her any kindness, but she felt like she shouldn’t let this man be attacked. He had just lost his wife. She grabbed one of the knives from the dead men’s bodies and stabbed the coward in the heart.

The mans blood splattered all over her. She had never used a knife to harm anyone and was shocked by her own behaviour. She fell to her knees her head in her hands and she sobbed. Her life had changed so much within a matter of hours. She couldn’t believe what she had become.
 
Cornelia heard Aegir moving and she got up. She saw him coming closer to her and she backed away a little scared things had got really violent very quickly out of nowhere with the attack and she was a bit shaken up. She was surprised how softly he took her hands and even more surprised he said thank you to her.

She watched him go to his wife’s body and pick it up and then he began walking away. She was stunned he was walking away from him. “Aegir, you cannot just leave me here.” She shouted following him. She had no idea where she was and at least being with him she would probably safe.

“I won’t survive here alone. I saved your life so you should honour that and look after me.” She said.
 
Cornelia had no place to go. She had nobody here who would help her or protect her. She knew she should just probably run off and try to find some life here, but it was impossible when she couldn’t speak the language and didn’t know anyone here. She followed Aegir but kept quite a distance between them. She saw him go into his house and then after a while came out with a kettle. “Aegir teach me the language, let me live with you and in return I will cook and clean.” She said. She knew he spoke more English than he was letting on.
 
Back
Top