In Real Life (closed to Angelofyournightmares)

lovingfingers

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Posts
6,252
Vincent

I sat in a small booth in the corner of the coffee shop, stirring a little sugar into my latte. More caffeine I probably didn't need, but I do enjoy the simple pleasure and had the time.

I was early. Traffic had been light, and I was content. It allowed me to compose myself, and I wanted to be at my best when I met Angel.

I kept telling myself that this was no big deal, but knew better. We had been writing on Lit together for several years now and emailed regularly almost as long. We had exchanged pictures and fantasies, and had become friends as well as literary lovers.

But, we had never actually met in real life, and it was risk. What we had was good, but what if we didn't have real chemistry? What if... there were a lot of what ifs.

We had waffled about it for a couple months and finally agreed to do it, no expectations. And so I sat, in khakis and a pressed white shirt, waiting.

A few minutes before the appointed hour, you walked through the door. I recognized you immediately, as you looked about and looked for me. I rose and saw your eyes lock on me. You started towards me, your light coat opening to reveal your blouse and skirt. As you walked towards me, I found myself checking you out. Couldn't help myself. I liked what I saw. Your hair looked soft and framed your sweet face. I lingered for a moment on your lips, so nicely full, and briefly recalled you saying how you dreamt of being facefucked. I caught the sway and rock of your breasts as you moved, "one of my best features," you had said. My eyes continued down, loving the sway of your hips as you walked. "Mmmm," I purred to myself, and while I had promised myself that I would be a cool, no pressure, friends first kind of guy, I was hard by the time you reached my table.

You stopped, your eyes having done their own exploring, and extending your hand, giggling, "Pleased to meet me?"

I had to laugh, "Yes, how could you tell?"
 
https://cdn-s3.si.com/s3fs-public/s...011_tk6_0110-rawwmfinal1920.jpg?itok=FCoseCv1

It seemed to take me forever to drive to the coffee shop, or maybe it was just due to my nerves that it felt that way... I didn't really know. I roll my window down enjoying the cool breeze through my long hair.

I had to relax, I was nervous, sure we had been corresponding for a good time now I was still nervous about meeting you. Mere excitement now I thought with a smile. I couldn't wait to meet him, I had waited for so damn long already!

Waiting was always a good thing she told herself it gave you something to look forward to after all, and she was definitely looking forward to this. I looked forward to talking to him, it was the highlight of my day after all. You weren't just someone I met on lit and lusted after you had become so much more to me, but I could never really put that into words and it was probably better that was and a little to soon considering we never met, I thought to myself with a little laugh.

I'm sure the people in the cars beside me were wondering if I've lost my mind as much as I was smiling. Oh well I was happy and excited and that was all that mattered to me at the moment after all. I didn't think of everything thatuld wrong during this meeting I just thought of everything that would and could go right.

I was so grateful when you had agreed to meet me in the first place, what if you had said no how embarresed would I have been, I didn't find myself a unattractive woman but also not the hottest either I could shed a few extra pounds but damm I felt I carried them well after all. God I couldn't wait to see you.

I was never late so a few moments before it was time for us to meet I walked through the door and scanned the room in search for you. I bit my lip shyly as I always did when nervous or shy, as we locked eyes and I gulped to myself, you were even more handsome in person then in your pictures. I was wearing a light blue button down see through blouse revealing a light blue matching bra and dark black knee length skirt with matching black heels, as I walk towards you now, my long hair swaying as I do so. I can tell your looking me over and I have to admit that I rather like the attention and it makes me blush I realize. I lick my lips realizing how dry they now are, as I look you over admiring you remembering all the dirty nasty things we have talked about as shivers ran through me.

I can't stifle my giggle as I extend my hand but feel so awkward wanting nothing more then to hug you as I gently reply jokingly pleased to meet me.

She would not say your friend down there told me. She did look down and laughed then up and said... "Your eyes."
 
Vincent

"Hmm," I chuckled, "I expect my pupils are quite.. enlarged.. right now..."

Your smile was so.. the way you dressed.. you.. were just so dazzling! I took a breath, "perhaps we should sit down?"

You agreed, and I resumed my place in the small circular booth. You removed your light coat, your blouse straining around the bust as you moved. I could not help but watch you, god, stare at you. You hung your coat on a hook and then slid into the booth, your skirt riding up your legs a bit. You caught me watching you and I blushed, feeling a bit live a perv. "I'm sorry," I tired to explain, "maybe its all the writing we have done, or some of the things we messaged, but.. to be honest... I am having a hard time not being really turned on."

"A hard time?" you giggled.

"Yeah," I sighed, then chuckled, "alright, maybe I should stop talking. How was your trip here?"
 
I watch you with admiration and awe this was even better then all my fantasies wrapped together I thought to myself. "Quite big as I expected as well." I Saul with a giggle, but meant every word.

She grinned at him, in a rather devilish way, she was rather enjoying seeing him this way she thought playfully. "Probably would be best, I am sure you will draw attention." I say with another small giggle and a wink.

I watch as you sit, the begin to take the seat opposite of you. I remove my coat carefully before doing so, giving you a good view of my body as I smile gently a little shyly over at you. I love the way your eyes linger over my body it makes me feel sexy yet vulnerable all at the same time. I blush a bit after hanging my coat and sliding into the booth. I smile warmly as our eyes meet once more letting you know I did not mind the staring one bit, it flattered me. I gingerly look at you... I then point to my hardened nipples. "Your not the only one having a hard time apparently." I say blushing.

I mention a hard time with a light giggle as I smile at you.

"Hey honestly I love it I feel very honered and flattered. My trip here was long but excellent. I was nervous but at the same time so excited to get here and meet you." I said almost rambling as I spoke.
 
"Trust me," I smiled, as you pointed towards your chest and where your blouse was tented, "I noticed."

You knew, from our conversation and stories, that hard nipples were a huge turn on for me. But I did manage to look into your eyes as you answered my question. I didn't understand though why you would feel honored to meet me though. I was just another guy, and a girl as pretty as you must get plenty of attention.

My server arrived, and seemed to make some assumptions, asking what she could get us two. You ordered something frothy and she departed. A barista passed by, opening a nearby door, reaching into a tiny closet to get something. As he closed the door, I commented, "If this was one of our stories, that room would have been big enough for us to sneak off and have sex."

Your laugh made me smile broadly, "I love your laughter. So far, I am liking our real life."
 
I blush gingerly and smile. “The girls can’t help themselves.” I say with a light laugh.. as I shift to get comfortable.

I bite my lip, I feel vulnerable, exsposed by my body but I love the sensastion of your eyes on my hard nipples through my blouse, I remember how much you love hard nipples and breast and I had plenty of both. I don’t know why but your eyes are a big turn on for me I think to myself as I look at you so seriously so sensually, this was going great I thought. I was so happy to be here with you, that I bet you didn’t even realize how much I had longed for this meeting with you. I sigh to myself... one day you would know.. I’d be able to show you... one day.

I looked up and smiled kindly as the server approached us, waking me from my thoughts and fantasies. I place my order and watch as she leaves then return my gaze back to you. I smile tenderly at you ready to say something right before you beat me to the punch. I giggle lightly but nod my head... “I love our stories together... a nice tight little spot just like you like.” I added with a giggle.

“As am I... as am I.” I replied brightly.
 
I had tried to keep expectations at bay and not jump the gun, but damn! One word from you and I would fuck you on this very table!

The fact that you were really pleasant to talk to, just talk, both made things easier and harder. It is tough keeping focus when your nipples looked so hard beneath your blouse!

Your comment though gave me a chance to just listen for a bit, "so, of all the things we have written, which was your favorite?"
 
My heart was racing at the thoughts that I was having I could not help myself I had waited to meet you for so damn long and now all my dreams were becoming a reality. I could sense you were having the same thoughts and feelings that I was but we also agreed to take things slowly as well.

I loved the free and easy feeling I was having with you most people I wasn’t this open and willing to joke and talk like we already had. My nipples were still straining against my blouse as I tried to control the lusty feelings I was having for you after all.

I look at you intently when you ask me which story was my favorite hmmm so many I think to myself.. so many delicious moments. “I’d have to say the ones where your character is tough with mine, or where I play submissive.” I said thoughtfully.
 
It was so easy, that I did not even give thought to the transition. It was like slipping on a jacket that you had worn frequently. I felt that mantle of one of our characters settle on me, a sudden sense of control mixing with the open desire I felt for you.

"Really?" I asked, "so you won't have any objection to unbuttoning another button on your blouse."

You inhaled, and your cheeks suddenly colored. Your eyes widened and your lips parted slightly, but... you kept silent.

I waited, looking calming in your eyes, then whispered silently, "Do it."

You glanced once quickly towards the rest of the cafe, then down, and loosened one button. You looked back at me, as I smiled, "good girl."

I looked casually down. My, what a difference one button makes. I could see your beautiful, soft, deep cleavage, down to the bit of lace that held the cups of your bra together. I looked back into your eyes, the color in your cheeks darker now.

Our server arrived with your order, setting it down quietly. She could hot help but notice your cleavage, smiling quietly in a way that showed her appreciation. She looked at me, "Can I get you anything else?"

"Not at the moment," I answered easily. She smirked at me, then left

I looked back to you, motionless, breathing a little harder. I nodded towards the table, "You should have some coffee."
 
I love the easy feelings I have with you, the easy way I just feel with you, the way we talk it was all just so simple. I feel as if I’ve known you for my entire life and I want more of the feeling. I look over at you after taking a sip of my drink and smile subtly.

I was quite surprised with what came out of your mouth next but I was sure you could tell, my heart started to race and my smile was a look of awe and shock all at the same time.

I take a deep breath and my cheeks turn a deep breath. I dare not say a word, but my expression showed everything that I was feeling.

I bite my lip as I hear your words, my heart racing as you speak... I’ve always had a bit of submissive in me but to act it out in real life this was different.

I look at you my lip in my teeth then I look around the cafe, my heart pounding as I reach down and undo another button of my blouse. I lean back up and look at you and smile nervously as you tell me good girl, something about the way you say it makes my heart race and my pulse quicken.

I was blood red in my cheeks and my face felt hot. I look at you and blush a smile on my face. “I hope you like what you see.” I say slyly as I smile tenderly at you.

I blush even harder when our server returns. I decide our waitress is either a lesbian and or bi, and I can’t help but to like the way she looks at me. I bite my lip once more.

The way she looked at you made me giggle a bit.

I look at you with a deep intensity. I do as you say and drink my coffee gently.
 
I take a sip of my own coffee, focussing. My God! That little exchange had been intense! My mind was teeming with erotic possibilities. I had never had a sub before, and the thought of you..

I reined myself in a bit. It had just been a couple buttons. I probably shouldn't push things. But.. I want to...

We are sitting a couple feet from each other in the circular booth. I look at you intently, saying softly, "Give me your leg?"

You look at me surprised, and I continue, "Extend your nearest leg and rest your calf in my lap.

Your eyes widen a little, and then I see you shift. I feel the weight and heat of you as your calf slides onto my lap. I smile as I reach one hand down and gently begin to stroke your leg. Your skin is soft beneath my touch. My fingertips glide up and down, exploring. Your blush returns and deepens when my fingers meet the hem of your skirt, which has risen up your thighs deliciously. I stroke back down and then up again, and then down.

On my next pass, my fingers slide beneath your skirt, and I feel you shudder. I relish the heat I feel, gliding still higher. I keep my eyes on yours, wondering just how far you will let me go.

I pause, asking nonchalantly, "Are you wearing panties?"

You shake your head, your face so red. I pause to take a sip of coffee and glance around the cafe. Aside from our server, who is watching us casually from afar, we are invisible. I turn back to you, looking you in the eye, "Spread your legs."
 
It was hard to concentrate, but this feeling was also exhilarating. She took a deep breath and relaxed a little more. I wondered what was to come next. I bit my lip and looked over at you gently.

I watch your expression change as my heart pounds against my chest. I like this delicious feeling of excitement and wonder. I wait patiently for what comes next.

I shiver a bit from all the thoughts running through my head. I chew on my lip and wonder if I should go with this or not... then decide I really want to see where this is going.

I look at you perplexed and wonder if this is the right thing to do, as you repeat yourself once more. Finally I digress and do as I am told.

My eyes widen but I shift in my seat slightly to get myself nearer to you. I gently slide my calf into your lap careful not to hurt you. I gasp a little when you start to stroke my leg. I am glad I waxed I think to myself knowing my skin will be extra smooth. I shiver all over at your touch as you start to stroke my leg gently up and down. I gasp and jump a little when your fingertips are at the hem of my skirt, my heart racing against my chest. I close my eyes briefly enjoying the feel of your touch.

I shudder when I feel your fingers run under my skirt. I breath deeply and bite my lip as I grip the table. I don’t stop you, I don’t want to.

I look up at your question and smile once.

My face turns blood red as I shake my head no. I wait for further imstructions or more touches. I am glad we are in a pretty much secluded booth. My eyes widen as you look at me intent. I slowly do as I am told...
 
There is something so incredibly sexy about a woman spreading her legs. It is an open invitation, literally. I couldn't help but inhale as you did, smiling a bit wider, breathing, "good girl..."

I watched you intently, as my hand began to stroke your leg again, slowly, softly, casually... no purpose or goal, other than to arouse you. It was a pleasure to watch you, to see your breath hitch every time I slipped beneath your skirt and stray towards your naked sex.

"No panties," I mused quietly to you, "Do you alway go commando, or were you perhaps hopeful that you would be taking more than coffee within you?"

You flushed again and looked away, not answering. When you faced me again, you whispered, "I think we are being watched."

"That's nice," I answered, as I felt you start to shift, "keep your legs spread."

I smiled as I felt you settle back, and took a sip of my coffee. I glanced over and saw our server, likely on break, sitting at a small table, looking directly at us, or more accurately, at you beneath our table. I slid my hand a bit higher on the following stroke, up your inner thigh, until I felt wetness on your skin. I paused, knowing I was almost touching your center.

I smiled at you as I pressed firmly against your inner thigh. Your gasp told me that I had used enough force to open your labia a bit. I held you for a moment, then eased back, removing my hand from your leg, bringing it back to the table. I casually brought it to my lips and gave me fingertips a quick lick. I smiled. The look on your face was priceless. I leaned closer, "you may close your legs now."
 
She felt awkward there with her legs spread open unsure if the waitress could see her goods as well as anyone else that might be sitting opposite of them,yet she didn’t care. She took a deep breath and remained calm cool and collected... even if this was all very new to her. I smile when you say good girl and don’t really know how to react, I just smile tenderly at you.

I moan inwardly as you start stroking up and down my leg, my heart racing inside of my chest, my hands shaking as I hold them in my lap. Each time you got closer and closer to my flesh I groaned and moaned hoping no one would be able to overhear me, and it was so good I had great control over my own body for the most part anyway.

I bite my lip as I listen to your words, no I definitely didn’t always go commando, nor was I really looking forward to anything else, I just wanted to feel sexy for you, but I stay silent admiring the way you were teasing me. “I wanted to feel sexy for you.” I finally say my heart skipping a beat as I look up at you.

My face flushes the darkest shade of red and I think I match the table cloth for a moment. I blush even deeper at the mention that we are being watched and don’t really know what or how to feel about it, but it also makes me feel more sexy in some sense.

I bite my lip and do as you say keeping my legs spread as you mention that it was nice that we were being watched this was all new to me but surely not to you.

I settle back in my chair and relax as you continue to watch me as you sip your coffee carefully. I am still so red and flushed as my legs are still spread and I can feel eyes on me and not just yours... I think to myself. I gasp when you touch my inner thigh, and feel myself becoming wet, I am slightly ashamed and slightly shocked at this new feeling, I never thought voyerism would really be something that would excite me, and yet it was. I bite my tongue almost to keep myself from gasping and moaning loudly.

I nearly jump up out of my skin when you grasp my inner thigh.. the feeling and the sensation was oh so good. I watch you as you stop and my heart beats wildly in my chest. I can’t help but blush when you lick your fingertips. I smiled warmly back at you my body tingling all over. I knew how I must look now. “Thank you sir.” I added breathlessly .
 
I wanted to remain detached and cool, like one of the characters I had written. But the truth was that I was so wildly turned on by you, and these two little exercises had only made things worse. I was sure that my cock was some shade of purple, and felt that I had never been this hard before, ever...

Each word was an exercise in restraint, but somehow I managed, "I want you to come with me."

Well, yes, I wanted that too, but at this moment, I just meant I wanted you to go with me. You answered by rising and gathering your things. I rose, carefully, my erection so obvious and acutely uncomfortable. Our server approached me, a lewd smile on her face, and hand me the check. I handed her a bill and told her to keep the rest. I could feel her eyes on us as we walked to the exit. I opened the door and watched you pass out, sighing. So damn sexy....

I had chosen this cafe, in part, because next door was a large hotel. I did not say a word, but offered you my arm as we walked across the parking lot and entered the lobby. The feel of your hand on my arm enflamed me. What must you be like, naked, touching, bare skin on skin?

The perky receptionist seemed to take forever to gather the information she needed. But finally, we had a key card and began the walk down the hall towards the elevator. What were you thinking? What was I thinking? I am not sure there was much thought involved...

When we entered the room, I watched you walk in and set your coat and purse on a chair, then turn to face me...
 
Last edited:
I wanted to pretend like I wasn't widly turned on but the expression on my face and my hard nipples were a dead give away. The way you had touched me and the way my body reacted was just to much for me to handle and my mind was all over the place. I had never been so hot in my entire life.. but damn being here with you I was.

I looked up my eyes dark and full with lust as I looked at you tenderly as you spoke.. Oh words had never been sounded better then those that had just come from your lips.

I bit my lip, and didn't say a word... cause as unsure I was of moving to fast, there was no place I wanted to be but with you somewhere making each other cum. I rised and gathered my things, giving you the look like hurry and lets get the hell out of here. I looked down quite impressed that you were still rock hard. "Very nice." I whispered huskily. I blush a little when our sever returns handing you the check.. it was all so damn erotic. I look at you and then the waitress smiling at you both. I look back and wink at the waitress as we go to leave. I thank you as you hold the door and I walk out. "It's all yours." I whisper once more.

I can't wait to see what happens next.. I take your arm carefully smiling all the way. I knew neither of us could wait for what came next. I couldn't wait to touch you, kiss you, hug you.. do anything with you, I was so hot my pussy was so wet, my nipples so hard the ached so bad.

The receptionist seemed to take forever or maybe I was just being impatient.. yes I was impatient, I needed some kind of conduct with you no I ached for it. I was grateful when we finally had the keycard and headed to our room. My mind was all over the place. I wondered what must be running through your own mind. I needed more.. wanted more.

After we walked into the room, I got a little bolder, I placed my things in the chair and walked towards you... I think lean in to kiss you, after a intense kiss I pull away and start to unbutton my blouse to reveal my bra.

http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_...1916.jpg?downsize=300:*&crop=300:225;left,top
 
The first kiss had been everything I could have wanted it to be. Your lips were full and warm and eager, parting just enough that I caught the barest taste of your mouth. They had parted just enough to be an invitation to more, when you pulled away and took a couple steps back.

My heart was pounding. I could literally feel the blood pulsing in my cock. You looked at me so seductively as you began to unbutton your blouse, opening the lapels as you did. The movements of your arms subtly caused your breasts to jiggle softly and shift. How long had I ached to see this?

I moaned softly as you slid your blouse off and laid it on the chair behind you. You faced me directly, your hands casually on your hips, your back slightly arched, your breasts thrust boldly towards me, your nipples so gorgeously hard beneath the thin fabric of your bra.

You looked expectantly at me, as I quelled the desire to tackle you. "Fair is fair," I thought, as I slid my jacket off, then raised one wrist at a time to unbutton the sleeves. I locked eyes with you as I unbuttoned my shirt, enjoying seeing your skin flush and the smile on your face, as my chest came into your view.

The last button was reluctant, and rather than look incompetent, I just pulled my shirt open, and sent it flying. I saw a twinkle of amusement in your eye, then desire as I slid my shirt off completely. I smiled at you, raising an eyebrow. Your move.
 
Kissing you after what seemed like a eternity in waiting was everything I could imagine and more, the taste of you was delectable and I wanted and needed more. I leaned in further but barely touched you at the same time, and it was all so erotically wicked and exciting. The teasing was great and I wanted more of that so as fast as I had moved in was as fast as I had pulled back, I wanted you to see me now, no needed you to see me.

My chest was rising and falling my breathing heavy with lust and need. I gently step back and look at you my gaze intent. I never take my eyes from you as I undo my blouse, exposing skin and my bra as I do so. My breast were heaving and jiggling from my movements, and I hope they make you as happy as they do me, I lick my lips, cause they still have your taste. I smile tenderly at you as I finally finish Unbuttioning my blouse.

I slowly slide my blouse of and neatly put it on the chair behind me with my other things. I face you, and look at you gently and intently, as i place my hands on my hips, a devilish look in my eyes, my breast jutted towards you, my nipples so hard they hurt, and ache to be teased or touched.. anything.. I think to myself.

I look at you as if saying your turn, I couldn't wait to see your chest, or any part of you rather naked... I needed it wanted it ached for it. I watch you my heart racing, my mouth dry now, as I take a deep breath, I had waited so long for this moment. My god he was the most handsome man I hads ever laid eyes on and for the moment he was all mine, and he was taking his cloths off just for me.. as I was for him.

I gasp as you pull your shirt open as buttons fly but it excited me and I wanted more. I nearly moan as you pull the shirt from your chest. I look at you as this time you are waiting, I step carefully out of my heels and slide them carefuly away from me with my pedicured feet. I then slowly pull the zipper of my skirt down and carefully slowly pull it down my hips exposing my matching panties, as I place the skirt with my shirt. I stand now just in my bra and panties.. Your turn I wait... smiling.
 
I should have known that getting naked with you would be a slow delicious process. Your writing was always detailed and sensuous. I watched as you stepped out of your heels and nudged them aside. My eyes lingered on your feet.

I certainly did not have a foot fetish, but the idea of your feet caressing my cock was delightfully arousing. Of course, everything you did right now was arousing... My mouth parted slightly and I felt myself panting as you eased your skirt down, bending over as your garment touched the floor. I recalled a delightful scene we had written, featuring our heroine bending deeply, her hands clasping her ankles.

But when you rose, the full impact of your near nakedness hit me. I exhaled raggedly. How much could a man take?

And then you smiled. My turn...

My loafers slipped off easily, thankfully. I took my time to unbuckled my belt, and undo each button on my pants. Some day I wanted you to do this... with your teeth...

I opened my pants and eased them down carefully. My erection tented my boxers ridiculously. I stepped out of my pants and stood. A wet spot had formed where the head of my cock pressed against the fabric. I saw your eyes linger there, linger appreciatively.

It was your turn, but I could not help myself. I saw your gasp slightly as I pulled the waistband of my boxers out and them fall down my legs. My cock pointed straight to heaven, bobbing a bit as I moved. I stood in front of you, completely naked, completely aroused, aching for you...
 
I wantedthis to be alow, I wanted to enjoy every last moment of this with you, cause as I believed in life, you never know when a moment could be your last. I want to almost make you beg for me with need... as I often did in our stories together, I ached for you and I wanted you to ache just as much for me. I was glad I decided to take such good care of my feet and the rest of me by waxing and getting a pedicure. I smile broadly as you look at my painted toes.

I bite my lip feeling a little shy and vulnerable at the moment as I could feel your eyes admiring me and i wonder what in the world could be going through your mind. Taking my skirt off had been an even slower process, if I was going to make you want me I wanted to as well drive you crazy with want and desire.. I was more bold with you then I had ever been with previous partners. I looked at her my heart racing my nipples hard.

I was so turned on by this, by you, and my body was slowly revealing just how turned on I was.. the scent of my arousal would as well be evident. You breathing hitched and I could hear it, and it added to me being turned on. I needed you and soon, but I had to be patient as well.

I smile at you... waiting... all you I thought all you.

I blush as you slip out of your shoes with ease. As much as I had teased you, you were doing the exact same thing to me, as I gasped waiting anxioiusly. I waited though ever so patient, even though I was impatient.

I gasp as you open your pants and ease them down as I once more lick my lips. You were so damn hard I thought to myself and it was all for me. I look at you tenderly as you step from your pants, and I know it is soon to be my shot. I looked down eyeing you. And I didn't no correction I couldn't look away.

It was my turn, and I was just about ready to take it, until you started moving on. I gasped as you pull your boxers away from you and let them fall at your feet. Good god you had to be the finest man I had ever laid my eyes on and your cock my god just as fine. I needed you.. and this time I couldn't wait, I quickly undo my bra and throw it on the floor and then step from my panties.. "Sorry for the rush but I couldn't wait to be naked with you." I say breathlessly.
 
One moment you were still dressed in your bra and panties, and the next... what an astonishing difference the loss of a little fabric makes. Soft beautiful curves, contrasting with your hard, jutting nipples, shaven and smooth, your hair curling about your shoulders, your face an expression of desire... you were a masturbatory fantasy incarnate.

I had to smile as you apologize for your haste, chuckling, "I'll overlook it, this time."

You giggled, "thank you, sir."

I sucked in some air as I watched your breasts sway, and felt the warm heat of pre-cum on the head of my cock. Even in jest, you had once again deferred to me. I could not but help think of one of our threads, in which you character had obeyed my every whim, and I had used her in every way possible, and some that weren't. How far would you take this, in real life?

I glanced at a wingback chair near you, then into your eyes, "I want you to sit on the edge of that chair."

Thrillingly, you did precisely that, treating me to a view of your round ass, as you sashayed to the chair. You sat down and looked up at me expectantly. I took a step closer, as though drawn by a magnet, nearly panting over the view. "Hold the arms of the chair, and," I rasped, "spread your legs..."
 
I just couldn't help myself the desire to be naked with you was so strong, as I was so drawn to you like a moth to the flame. I looked at you, my gaze intent still on your hard cock, the desire and lust in my eyes was so real... so needy.. I needed you.. wanted you... so bad.

I loved your smile already... if there was such a thing as love at first sight I was pretty sure this was it. I apologized for being so quick to remove the rest of my cloths and smile softly at your response.

"Thank you sir." Was my response in a giggle as my breast jiggle with my giggle.

My god, what a moment could change I think to myself as I look at you, first in your eyes and then my gaze shifts all over your body and back to your cock as I admire you once more. I wait for you.. as I had done in many of our stories. I look at you warmly the heat radiating from both of our bodies.. and I love the smell of our arousal in the room. I wanted more.. needed more.. no I just needed you.

I look at you as you look around the room and then speak to me, as I nod my head to what you tell me to do as I turn to walk over to the chair.

"I hope you like what you see." I say as I sashay over the the chair as i was asked. I sat in the chair carefully and very naked as a shiver runs through me. I do as I am told as I gently hold the arms of the chair and then gingerly and slowly I open my legs spreading them wide for you in excitement my breast rising and falling from my breathing.
 
I had to grit my teeth to keep from swearing, as you did exactly as I told you. You opened your legs, revealing your sex to me for the first time. I groaned as I saw your full labia, spread like a flower, wet, your dew dripping down onto your rosebud. I was feeling delirious with want as I gazed down on you, every part and opening of your body beckoning to me.

I forced myself to take a breath, and took two steps closer, until I was standing less than two feet from you. The scent of your arousal filled my nose, as I drank in the sight of your flushed skin and hard nipples. I could see your breath quicken, your breasts heaving on your chest. Your focus slid down my body, to my cock, your lips parting slightly.

I groaned and flexed the muscle in my groin. My cock bobbed higher, the head flaring, a generous glob of pre-cum oozing forth and running down the shaft.
 
I did as I was told not just to excite you, but it excited me as well, doing as you wished.. there was something so erotically sexy in being told what to do, almost cumming at just your command. I open my legs as wide as they will go, and I can feel my own wetness. Hearing you groan only made me want you that much more, only turned me on that much more, god I needed you, but the slowness and ease in which we were going only made me want you more. My body was calling out to you, I needed more no I wanted more, my body was craving you as much as I was.

I gasped by held myself in place as you walked closer towards me and my sex.. my excitement was evident, from the smell of my arousal and the dampness on my skin and pussy. My nipples were so hard, they ached for your touch, but we were both holding back from one another, but I was so hot and turned on just by being near you I might just cum with out your touch. My breath was quickening as was my heart rate, as I watched you.. what a fine looking man I thought to myself. I find myself gazing over your body as my eyes reach and gaze your hard cock.. so lovely, I say as I part my lips then lick over them as I admire you.

I moan as you flex your cock. ''Your so hot.'' I manage to squeak out.
 
The way your tongue moved over your lips... leaving them wet and so inviting... the want in your voice... I felt like an adolescent... my knees shaking slightly as my cock twitched.

I couldn't form words as I took a small step forward, standing between your thighs now, my cock inches from your cleavage. I groaned as you looked up at me again. You moaned and arched your back, thrusting your breasts closer, almost touching me.

I couldn't breathe as my legs started to shake hard and I came, hard. A stream of semen arched up and left a trail from your cheek to your left breast. The second hit you square in the face as your mouth descended, swallowing the head. I howled as you sucked my cock suddenly, and felt my seed pulsing into your mouth. You shook and writhed as my cum spilled down your throat, gasping as you opened your lips to groan...
 
Back
Top