We don't give a damn how they do it OUTSIDE.

22552671_1681385425226848_2571698442113950878_n.jpg
 


Uh, oh.




Iditarod Sled Dogs Test Positive For Banned Substance


It's not your ordinary sports doping scandal: Some dogs who mushed this year's Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race have tested positive for the opioid pain reliever tramadol, the event's governing board said Wednesday.

The Iditarod Trail Committee Board of Directors, which oversees the nearly 1,000-mile race, says that when dogs were tested six hours after finishing in Nome, Alaska, in March, several from one team came back positive for the drug. It is the first positive result since Iditarod testing for prohibited substances began in 1994, officials said...


more...



 


Uh, oh.




Iditarod Sled Dogs Test Positive For Banned Substance


It's not your ordinary sports doping scandal: Some dogs who mushed this year's Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race have tested positive for the opioid pain reliever tramadol, the event's governing board said Wednesday.

The Iditarod Trail Committee Board of Directors, which oversees the nearly 1,000-mile race, says that when dogs were tested six hours after finishing in Nome, Alaska, in March, several from one team came back positive for the drug. It is the first positive result since Iditarod testing for prohibited substances began in 1994, officials said...


more...




Tramadol come standard in kibble.
 
/Mini hijack

There’s snow in the mountains. I can see it from my bedroom window. Soon...very soon, my friend. In fact...I think it’s Time to sport my winter Av 💕
 
/Mini hijack

There’s snow in the mountains. I can see it from my bedroom window. Soon...very soon, my friend. In fact...I think it’s Time to sport my winter Av 💕

The snow is falling here. The morons are skidding about on the roads. Ther's a bit over 2" in my driveway.

Your winter Av is the one with the rock hard nipples?
 
Thank you. Looked just like that the whole way. Just took it easy. Had a fantastic meal of scallops at South.

That's a good place to eat. Bradley House, across the street (across old Seward Highway), is pretty good, too. Butcher Block #9 is right there, also, if you're looking for some birch cured shoulder bacon.
 

This is critically important for both Alaska's economy and national security.
The potential loss and dismantlement of TAPS would be a catastrophe for the state.






Senate Budget Resolution Creates Pathway to Opening ANWR to Drilling
by David Middleton

...In addition to being a boon to the US Treasury, the development of ANWR, NPR-Alaska and the Beaufort and Chukchi OCS areas are critical to maintaining the operation of the Trans Alaska Pipeline System (TAPS) and avoiding the stranding of billions of barrels of crude oil.

the failure to open ANWR-1002 soon will eventually force the premature shutdown and dismantling of the Trans Alaska Pipeline System (TAPS).

A premature end to TAPS would strand about 30 billion barrels of oil and 137 trillion cubic feet of natural gas under Alaska and its OCS (outer continental shelf).

• The Trans Alaska Pipeline System’s (TAPS) minimum flow rate of about 300,000 barrels of oil per day will be reached in 2025, absent new developments or reserves growth beyond the forecasted technically remaining reserves. An Alaska gas pipeline and gas sales from the Point Thomson field and the associated oil and condensate would provide another boost to oil production and extend the life of TAPS for about one year to 2026. A shut down of TAPS would potentially strand about 1 billion barrels of oil reserves from the fields analyzed...​



https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/10...-creates-pathway-to-opening-anwr-to-drilling/





 


Iditarod Names Four Time Champ Dallas Seavey in Dog Doping Scandal
by Scott Neuman




...He [Dallas Seavey] said he spent several months trying to explain how his dogs showed positive for the drug, but instead was "thrown under the bus."

"I believe this was given to my dogs maliciously," he said. "That's one of the options. I think that is the most likely option. There are numerous ways that could have been done."...



more...





Damn good question. How DO you rule out the possibility of sabotage by a competitor ?



 
Breaking News - 4-time Iditarod champ Dallas Seavey named as musher whose dogs failed drug tests, withdraws from 2018 race.
 
Back
Top