Suction Cup Base Dildo- Best spots to use

I had the best results on the skinny side of a dresser. Mine only sticks to smooth surfaces. Tile and linolium also work.......kitchen cabinents, bath tubs.....washing machines.....I love the excercise ball idea! I am going to have to try that! Just look around for smooth surfaces that look sturdy enough to take a good fucking. I bought mine strictly to replicate penetration from behind, so the trick was something smooth, sturdy, and wide enough for me to straddle.......Get creative and happy testing!
 
I took a mirror off the back of my door and put it on the floor. The long length makes it easy to see everything. Let's face it, when it's attached to the wall it's hard to look backwards, or upward's or the next thing is you are getting a cramp in your neck... :)

I have used a heavy mirror before and like you i use it to see myself get fucked..
 
SQUEEEEEL! A GOOD HEAVY CAST IRON POT! God I love finding new uses for my cast ron collection !!!!!!!!
 
I found that the bottom of a stainless steel mixing bowl worked best. It made it portable which got it out of the bathroom.
That said I find that a harness works the best.

I second the stainless steel bowl, turn it over, presto!
Easy to clean too.

I find shower walls work great, or even an old smooth cutting board on a chair (assuming a wooden one isnt available).

Theres lots, use your imagination, and enjoy!!
 
This thread may be the cause of my cave in against buying a dildo. It just sounds so good...

I don't have a problem with them, but the slightly twisted bit of my brain really gets off on the fact that I can only get what I really need from my boyfriend. :devil:
 
Door jam and bed post work best for me. On my hands and knees backed up to them. It allows my feet and legs to go past and my ass to back right up to it. Also the edge of the bath tub, exercise bike with the seat set low, and very carefully the top of the bedpost.

I put the dildo in me, hold it in and go around trying to find places to stick to.
 
Hi.
Have you tried a door? If you can reach back you can open and close the door as fast or as slow as you like. The same with dressing table draws, open and shut the draws.
Dining chair. stick it to the front edge and stradle facing the back of the chair now squat down and let it enter half way (10" ?) or just in. Now if you keep the squat and push and pull on the back of the chair you can rock the chair and regulate the speed and depth of penitration.

Just a couple I can think off but I too prefer a harness. ;)

Enjoy x
 
Advance placement

A trick that has been used here is in the washing machine while it is running with an unbalanced load
The shower and tub is hard with the rusk if falling
 
We have a Tender Beaver T.O.M (The Other Man) mount from amazon. Works pretty good with the Dr. Johnson realistics we have. Helps to have a bit of moisture on the cup too - just breathe on it before attaching. The nice part is you can take it into bed and try different positions - it has two different angles and a flat top. The newest one apparently also have some improvements.
 
After my wifes leaves for work I sneak her 9 inch suction cup dildo out. She has no idea that I know she's hiding it. I stick it to her changing stool facing away from the wall mirror and slide the big tip in my ass nice and slow. Once that big head pops in your home free. It never let's loose from that stool no matter how hard I ride it. Not quite sure what she would do if she came home and found 9 inches of her toy stuffed balls deep in my ass though.
 
I just bought a 10" suction cup based dildo and am having a hard time finding a good spot to use it. I've tried it against the wall, but can't seem to find the right height to really get off with it. I've tried the floor too, but it's not overly pleasurable.

Any suggestions for where I can put it to really ride it?

Slap it onto your mirror doors wardrobe and enjoy šŸ˜œ
 
I like my high back kitchen chairs , anchor the dildo and facing the back of the chair lower myself onto it, once fully seated I loop my nipple clamp chain through the back of the chair and attach the clamps, the move you move the more those clamps tug and the tighter they bite in, it's always a very intense and explosive ride :)
 
New Place.

Hi, I had a thought, what about trying to use it on a space hopper. It has a smooth surface, rubber so will stick to it and you have the handles to hold on to lolol.
 
The edge of the tub or the toilet lid work too, but its nice to be able to have fun in a more comfortable place like bed or the couch, so another vote for the salad bowl.
 
Back
Top