A question for the cock-curious

I am apparently the odd one out on this. While I am curious about cock, am am not attracted to men in general and never even notice them when I'm out and about.

I don't see a guy and wonder if he is cut/uncut, how big he is or what his cock would feel like in my mouth. My curiosity is more abstract - and not connected to any particular person.

I'm exactly like you concerning this. Maybe we're odd two out. lol

I don't find men all that attractive, though I'm able to recognize when someone is a good looking man. But sexually I'm attracted to men, so I see myself looking at times to see if I can see the outline or a bulge in their pants. I do think would they want me to touch them and please them. Even though they are masculine would they be curious to be pleased by me. I also think do they trim below or is it a jungle.

So I think you can not be physically attracted to men but still check men out in a sexual way.

so in l with the keeping of the thread … if the opportunity presented it's self would you take advantage of it?

I have in the past but presently likely would not.

It the ultimate perfect opportunity did present itself magically somehow, it might require a talk with my partner if indeed I wanted to partake again.

The struggle is real. I check out men's asses and speculate as to what he looks like unclothed. I look for underwear lines and speculate as to if they might be wearing something "adventurous". I check out their crotches and wonder "show or grow", big or small, and what it would feel like to suck them or have them up my ass.

Of course, I do the same with women checking out asses, panty lines, camel toes and cleavage. Sometimes, well....often, I look at a woman with an exceptionally tight ass and wish, "If only mine looked that good."

Last edited by a moderator:
The struggle is real. I check out men's asses and speculate as to what he looks like unclothed. I look for underwear lines and speculate as to if they might be wearing something "adventurous". I check out their crotches and wonder "show or grow", big or small, and what it would feel like to suck them or have them up my ass.

Of course, I do the same with women checking out asses, panty lines, camel toes and cleavage. Sometimes, well....often, I look at a woman with an exceptionally tight ass and wish, "If only mine looked that good."

Exactly. A little checking out of all sexes 👍

I am apparently the odd one out on this. While I am curious about cock, am am not attracted to men in general and never even notice them when I'm out and about.

I don't see a guy and wonder if he is cut/uncut, how big he is or what his cock would feel like in my mouth. My curiosity is more abstract - and not connected to any particular person.

I think I'm with you on this. I don't fancy men, I don't find them attractive as I do women, yet I do fantasize about being a bottom for a masculine top that must be an older guy, 50 years old minimum.

hey...

"...when ever I am I am looking for beauty. Beauty doesn't belong to any one sex or any one body part exclusively, to me anyway. Beauty just 'IS' and where ever I am I must see it, if it is there to be seen---, no matter where it may be residing at that moment."

a cock

I fine myself wanting to suck a cock, but no into men. Would be easier if it were in a mmf threesome.

Just want to suck one and feel it blow it's cum in my mouth.

Maybe a trans guy with a nice cock would be fun?

What do you other guys out there think?

Not attracted to men, but strangely find myself turned on by cock big time. Have had some fun with a few in the past, but it has been a while...Not going to lie, craving it a ittle.

I fine myself wanting to suck a cock, but no into men. Would be easier if it were in a mmf threesome.

Just want to suck one and feel it blow it's cum in my mouth.

Maybe a trans guy with a nice cock would be fun?

What do you other guys out there think?

That's how I am, not into men at all. It all about the dick only.

I've been able to live out most of my fantasies but never a trans guy, that is interesting.

So is there a specific type of cock you fantasize about or just cock in general?

Not attracted to men, but strangely find myself turned on by cock big time. Have had some fun with a few in the past, but it has been a while...Not going to lie, craving it a ittle.

So is there a specific type of cock that turns you on and that you prefer based on past experience?

Back