different skin colors together

CeasarBoobage

Literotica Guru
Many guys have a fetish/love of seeing their white wife with a BBC, but how about other matches? Do black guys want to see their wife with a white dude specifically because of color? How about any other colors as a kink, not just as a cuck fantasy or as part of a group?

Sorry. I never gave skin color much of a thought. Doesn't really matter to me.

Well like you said I would like to see a female relative of mine maybe a friend or even mom/sister getting fucked by a couple of bbc's. Also I've thought about fucking Asian girls they really turn me on sometimes or even ebony girls. Ebony teens really have the best butts out there.

In the last two decades, I've only fucked brown guys. The only difference it really makes is that the household uses less sun block. (Well, it also pisses off my mother, but that's a whole 'nother story.)
All cats are black in the dark.

In the last two decades, I've only fucked brown guys. The only difference it really makes is that the household uses less sun block. (Well, it also pisses off my mother, but that's a whole 'nother story.)
All cats are black in the dark.
It's a shame that it bothers your mom. My wife and I are proud and happy that both our daughter and son married blacks.

It's a shame that it bothers your mom. My wife and I are proud and happy that both our daughter and son married blacks.

I don't think it's necessary to be 'proud'. And to be honest, I don't really care what my mother thinks - they're my relationships, not hers.

Back