Nadine

I had heard stories about the private bar here and the things that went on in here. Since I only ever came here after work when I was just a nice quiet place to have a cold one I never gave the private room much thought. From where I sat I could see that across the room behind Nadine's glorious nearly naked body was a bar with a very large mirror behind it. I saw Nadine looking back at the mirror a few times and wondered if maybe she knew something about that mirror that I didn't. Could it be a two way mirror and Nadine was putting on a show for somebody. Maybe her husband was behind that mirror getting turned on watching Nadine teasing me with her hot sexy body.
"Tell me your secrets Nadine," I said as she took off her top and let her girls swing free, "tell me what makes your hot tight pussy wet and ache for my big hard cock."
I leaned back on the couch and took off my t-shirt and stretched out my completely naked body. Looking past her at the mirror I gave my hard precum slick cock a long slow stroke.
"Tell me what makes you so sexy."

Tommy has my attention now, laying back naked and storking that sweet cock of his, then he asks me what makes me sexy. Well as I think on it its playing and teasing and making sure my husband enjoys my show. I am a little concerned on how far I should go, we've played this game before but he's never had me go this far before. I guess I will just have to continue and go as far as he wants me to. Of course I won't mind that so much Tommy has a nice body and a great looking cock and just watching lick his lips I know my pussy would be extremely happy if he visited. So that's the thought I have as I pull my top completely off and swing it over my shoulder and say "What makes me sexy having a good looking man watch me have sexy in many different ways."

attachment.php

Tommy has my attention now, laying back naked and storking that sweet cock of his, then he asks me what makes me sexy. Well as I think on it its playing and teasing and making sure my husband enjoys my show. I am a little concerned on how far I should go, we've played this game before but he's never had me go this far before. I guess I will just have to continue and go as far as he wants me to. Of course I won't mind that so much Tommy has a nice body and a great looking cock and just watching lick his lips I know my pussy would be extremely happy if he visited. So that's the thought I have as I pull my top completely off and swing it over my shoulder and say "What makes me sexy having a good looking man watch me have sexy in many different ways."

attachment.php

"I do like watching you Nadine. Such a sexy woman." I keep stroking my cock as I talk watching her licking her lips as she stares at my hard cock.
"See how hard you make my cock Nadine. Just think how good my big fat cock will feel sliding deep inside your tight wet pussy."
As I stroke my shaft my other hand moves from my balls across my body and pinches my nipples. The hand on my cock is covered on precum. I hold it out to her. "Want a taste of my sweet precum Nadine?"

"I do like watching you Nadine. Such a sexy woman." I keep stroking my cock as I talk watching her licking her lips as she stares at my hard cock.
"See how hard you make my cock Nadine. Just think how good my big fat cock will feel sliding deep inside your tight wet pussy."
As I stroke my shaft my other hand moves from my balls across my body and pinches my nipples. The hand on my cock is covered on precum. I hold it out to her. "Want a taste of my sweet precum Nadine

I am having a hard time not taking him in my mouth as he teases me with his hand slowly moving up and down spreading his precut over its head and down the shaft making it glisten in the light look so so sexy. But I am still waiting for hubby to step in and stop this, he has never let my fun go this far before, does he want me to drop to my knees and take that awesome cock into my mouth making love to it with my lips and tongue? I so want to feel him, to taste him to feel him inside me, OMG what should I do? My desire has me shaking so I turn away and look at the mirror, will there be a sign?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
I smiled as you sank to your knees and pulled down my pants. Get me hard Nadine and we'll figure out how to start. Damn, you can really suck cock Nadine. How would you like to be fucked ?

My man, my hero is semi hard already. Not sure if it was from the show I was giving the stud or him taking control and leading him out the door. But he so deserves me giving him all that he wishes and I do think it wishes that I first lick him, then deep throat him. So I lower my head and lick from the base of his balls to the tip, then I open my mouth and take in his head the drive down taking him slowly down and down until I feel the hair at the base of his cock touch my nose, then back up pressing my tongue against his shaft the entire way. As I continue I feel him begin to fuck my mouth he goes faster and faster then his hands hold my head and he really starts. There appears to be no stopping his desire to fill my mouth with his cum.

My man, my hero is semi hard already. Not sure if it was from the show I was giving the stud or him taking control and leading him out the door. But he so deserves me giving him all that he wishes and I do think it wishes that I first lick him, then deep throat him. So I lower my head and lick from the base of his balls to the tip, then I open my mouth and take in his head the drive down taking him slowly down and down until I feel the hair at the base of his cock touch my nose, then back up pressing my tongue against his shaft the entire way. As I continue I feel him begin to fuck my mouth he goes faster and faster then his hands hold my head and he really starts. There appears to be no stopping his desire to fill my mouth with his cum.

Mmmmm, no one sucks cock like you Nadine. But I need to cum inside that pretty pussy, that wet pussy that tastes so good. On to the bed Nadine, on all fours. I need you from behind. Oh my, your ass is so hot in that position. I spread your cheeks and the sight of your little rosebud just heightens my desire. My tongue licks all around your ass as you start to squirm and moan. Perhaps there has been a change of destination .....

Mmmmm, no one sucks cock like you Nadine. But I need to cum inside that pretty pussy, that wet pussy that tastes so good. On to the bed Nadine, on all fours. I need you from behind. Oh my, your ass is so hot in that position. I spread your cheeks and the sight of your little rosebud just heightens my desire. My tongue licks all around your ass as you start to squirm and moan. Perhaps there has been a change of destination .....

oo my goodness what has gotten into my man, he nevers likes me like that, if he knew how good rimming was and how it turns me on he'd do that all the time. I hope I can encourage him to use his tongue like a spear and drive it deep into me, I know if he did that I would cum so fast. I am panting like a dog as he licks me, inbetween my moans I say oooo babe please lick me deeper.

oo my goodness what has gotten into my man, he nevers likes me like that, if he knew how good rimming was and how it turns me on he'd do that all the time. I hope I can encourage him to use his tongue like a spear and drive it deep into me, I know if he did that I would cum so fast. I am panting like a dog as he licks me, inbetween my moans I say oooo babe please lick me deeper.

My hand reached around and rubbed her hard clit. As soon as I touched her, she started to shake with an incredibly strong orgasm. As her legs stopped shaking, I removed my tongue from her asshole and replaced it with the head of my cock. Ready Nadine ???

My hand reached around and rubbed her hard clit. As soon as I touched her, she started to shake with an incredibly strong orgasm. As her legs stopped shaking, I removed my tongue from her asshole and replaced it with the head of my cock. Ready Nadine ???

OMG my head is spinning, he just gave me one giant orgasm by rubbing me and licking me and now I feel the head of his cock on my rosebud. oooo I want it so much I push back slowly I feel him begin to enter, slowly it most be slowly and I do so hope he had some lube hidden somewhere but perhaps all his salvia will lube me instead. I push down and down until I feel as if I am full, then he push and more enters me. His hands on my hips he begins to pull back then slowly forward working me loose. Once there he begins to move faster and faster, my body shakes from the pounding and my tits are flying first forward the back. It feels so good I reach down with my free hand and find my clit and begin to rub while he fucks my ass faster and faster.

OMG my head is spinning, he just gave me one giant orgasm by rubbing me and licking me and now I feel the head of his cock on my rosebud. oooo I want it so much I push back slowly I feel him begin to enter, slowly it most be slowly and I do so hope he had some lube hidden somewhere but perhaps all his salvia will lube me instead. I push down and down until I feel as if I am full, then he push and more enters me. His hands on my hips he begins to pull back then slowly forward working me loose. Once there he begins to move faster and faster, my body shakes from the pounding and my tits are flying first forward the back. It feels so good I reach down with my free hand and find my clit and begin to rub while he fucks my ass faster and faster.

She was so hot that she didn't even feel me lube her up. But I slid in nice and easy, it felt so good, so nice and tight. I saw her hand reach underneath her and then I could feel her approaching her orgasm. As she did, I wrapped my hands around her neck and squeezed, gently at first. Her moans became so loud and then finally she had her release. I could not hold back any longer and dumped a huge load into her perfect ass. Oh, what a night !

She was so hot that she didn't even feel me lube her up. But I slid in nice and easy, it felt so good, so nice and tight. I saw her hand reach underneath her and then I could feel her approaching her orgasm. As she did, I wrapped my hands around her neck and squeezed, gently at first. Her moans became so loud and then finally she had her release. I could not hold back any longer and dumped a huge load into her perfect ass. Oh, what a night !

Hubby filled me all the way up and after both of our outstanding orgasms we decide we should go home and just cuddle with each other. But what to do I can't find my top, jacket or even my pants how am I going to get back home without them?

Hubby filled me all the way up and after both of our outstanding orgasms we decide we should go home and just cuddle with each other. But what to do I can't find my top, jacket or even my pants how am I going to get back home without them?

Be proud of that beautiful body Nadine. No one will mind seeing you butt naked. Now is the time.

Be proud of that beautiful body Nadine. No one will mind seeing you butt naked. Now is the time.

You are telling me it’s ok to walk home butt naked, you whisper it’s only 2 blocks. The thought brings up huge fears but also turns me on so much, you open the door and it’s still light out, OMG I can’t do this and then I see it a table cloth. I grab it and wrap it around me, well almost around me, it’s a little short so my ass with the cum sliding down my inner thigh are still visible. It doesn’t matter it’s time to get back to the house.

As we walk you naughty boy you keep pulling on my cover slowly exposing first my right tit, then you pull working on the left. I fight you ever inch of the way holding tight to my cover. We make it to the door of our apartment and I finally stop fighting and let you take my table cloth. We walk in you hold me tight, stroking my hair and whisper I am the hottest woman that you have ever known. I look at you and ask, “Babe how far were you going to let that go?”

Nadine, your b&w images emphasize just how stunning and bootyfull you are

Well all the parts you have shown us are pretty amazing. PM me sometime

Well all the parts you have shown us are pretty amazing. PM me sometime

Polranny so glad you like all the parts. You can send me a pm if you wish and I would love to see you write a little something using my pictures.

As I stroke my shaft my other hand moves from my balls across my body and pinches my nipples. The hand on my cock is covered on precum. I hold it out to her. "Want a taste of my sweet precum Nadine

I am having a hard time not taking him in my mouth as he teases me with his hand slowly moving up and down spreading his precut over its head and down the shaft making it glisten in the light look so so sexy. But I am still waiting for hubby to step in and stop this, he has never let my fun go this far before, does he want me to drop to my knees and take that awesome cock into my mouth making love to it with my lips and tongue? I so want to feel him, to taste him to feel him inside me, OMG what should I do? My desire has me shaking so I turn away and look at the mirror, will there be a sign?

attachment.php

As I stroke my aching cock waiting for Nadine to make a move she stands there staring at my throbbing cock a small trickle of drool on her lips. It looks like she is shaking. I don't know if that is from the air conditioning or her desire. Her white thong is soaked wet and see through as it clings to her seollen pussy lips. Waiting for a sign I slowly stroke my cock being careful not to cum though my balls are aching for release.
Suddenly Nadine turns her back on me. In the mirror I see a helpless pleeding look in her eyes and her thighs glisten in the light as her sweet juices run down her legs.
Her lips move silently her eyes desperate urgent. That is all the sign I need. I can see how bad she wants it and I am going to show her how good I can give it to her.
Leaping up from the couch I grab Nadine's thong and pull it aside roughly. With one hand on her around her waist and one hand on the back of her neck I bend her over and ram my swollen aching hard cock deep inside her hot wet pussy.
"Is this what you have been waiting for Nadine? A hard rough dirty fuck?:

As I stroke my aching cock waiting for Nadine to make a move she stands there staring at my throbbing cock a small trickle of drool on her lips. It looks like she is shaking. I don't know if that is from the air conditioning or her desire. Her white thong is soaked wet and see through as it clings to her seollen pussy lips. Waiting for a sign I slowly stroke my cock being careful not to cum though my balls are aching for release.
Suddenly Nadine turns her back on me. In the mirror I see a helpless pleeding look in her eyes and her thighs glisten in the light as her sweet juices run down her legs.
Her lips move silently her eyes desperate urgent. That is all the sign I need. I can see how bad she wants it and I am going to show her how good I can give it to her.
Leaping up from the couch I grab Nadine's thong and pull it aside roughly. With one hand on her around her waist and one hand on the back of her neck I bend her over and ram my swollen aching hard cock deep inside her hot wet pussy.
"Is this what you have been waiting for Nadine? A hard rough dirty fuck?:

i feel him grab me, pull my thong aside and then his huge cock slide into my pussy. OMG it’s really happening and I know he’s just on the other side of the glass watching me. That’s it this means for me to have fun and get fuck well and good. I push my ass back against him and say “Yes, fuck me, fuck me deep, make me come like my husband never does.”

Back