Caught having Gay sex?!

I must say that some of these stories are HOT.
The thought of getting caught or being outted does excite me.
I guess before I could get caught having gay sex, I would actually be having gay sex.
Last week I was in the kitchen in our office changing the pump hand soap that is there. My boss came by and asked what I was doing and I told him. He said, in you next life you should just come out as gay, it would be easier.

I would like to raise a glass to all the guys who enjoy sex with married men. The prospect of sleeping with only one person, especially a woman, for the rest of our lives is a painful burden that you have lifted from us. I suffered under that burden until a year ago when I met an older man who has a thing for married guys. Our sex life has been great—far better than my wife could provide—but there is a new dynamic in the relationship that I wanted to post about. It began a month or two ago when my boyfriend began disrespecting my wife when he and I were together. He would call her a bitch and tell me that he wanted to break up our marriage. He told me he wanted to confront her and tell her how good her husband’s cock tasted. This left me extremely conflicted. Mentally, I did not want him to do those things. Physically, the idea of him wrecking my marriage and taking me away from my wife got me more aroused than anything I had experienced before. Things escalated from there. He would have me call my wife when he was sucking my cock. He talked me into introducing him to my wife, not as my lover, but as my co-worker. We have had sex in our marital bed when my wife is out of the house and we have made out and fondled one another when she has been in a different room. We have played many such games, always getting closer and closer to being caught. I had no idea that this would be such a turn on for me, but it is. I feel conflicted about it as I don’t hate my wife and the idea of humiliating her and causing her pain doesn’t bring me pleasure. Still, we keep getting closer and closer to that point. I can tell my boyfriend wouldn’t be satisfied by just having me quietly break up with her. He wants to do it in spectacular fashion by getting caught and honestly, the thought really turns me on too. Any suggestions on how to do it if we choose to. If there are guys who fantasize about home wrecking, I’d like to hear from you too.

I say, Run Away!!! Fast!! This guy is exceptionally cruel, and leading you into cruelty. Having her "catch" you in the act would be about as cruel as it gets. And if he succeeds in breaking up your marriage, he will either dump you (because breaking up the marriage is his real kick) or he will turn his desire for humiliation on you.

If he is what you want, make a clean and graceful break with your wife first, and then, only then, carry on. If you love your wife, get him out of your life fast.

I would like to raise a glass to all the guys who enjoy sex with married men. The prospect of sleeping with only one person, especially a woman, for the rest of our lives is a painful burden that you have lifted from us. I suffered under that burden until a year ago when I met an older man who has a thing for married guys. Our sex life has been great—far better than my wife could provide—but there is a new dynamic in the relationship that I wanted to post about. It began a month or two ago when my boyfriend began disrespecting my wife when he and I were together. He would call her a bitch and tell me that he wanted to break up our marriage. He told me he wanted to confront her and tell her how good her husband’s cock tasted. This left me extremely conflicted. Mentally, I did not want him to do those things. Physically, the idea of him wrecking my marriage and taking me away from my wife got me more aroused than anything I had experienced before. Things escalated from there. He would have me call my wife when he was sucking my cock. He talked me into introducing him to my wife, not as my lover, but as my co-worker. We have had sex in our marital bed when my wife is out of the house and we have made out and fondled one another when she has been in a different room. We have played many such games, always getting closer and closer to being caught. I had no idea that this would be such a turn on for me, but it is. I feel conflicted about it as I don’t hate my wife and the idea of humiliating her and causing her pain doesn’t bring me pleasure. Still, we keep getting closer and closer to that point. I can tell my boyfriend wouldn’t be satisfied by just having me quietly break up with her. He wants to do it in spectacular fashion by getting caught and honestly, the thought really turns me on too. Any suggestions on how to do it if we choose to. If there are guys who fantasize about home wrecking, I’d like to hear from you too.

I would say get out of that relationship fast. While I agree that the idea of being caught bi a woman while taking another man's cock is immensely hot (although I don't agree with the infidelity), it sounds as if he's trying to ruin your life for his own purposes.

Your "friend" is sick and very scary, and you are royally screwed. There's no way you will be able to get him out of your life without pain and humiliation

I say, Run Away!!! Fast!! This guy is exceptionally cruel, and leading you into cruelty. Having her "catch" you in the act would be about as cruel as it gets. And if he succeeds in breaking up your marriage, he will either dump you (because breaking up the marriage is his real kick) or he will turn his desire for humiliation on you.

If he is what you want, make a clean and graceful break with your wife first, and then, only then, carry on. If you love your wife, get him out of your life fast.

I would say get out of that relationship fast. While I agree that the idea of being caught bi a woman while taking another man's cock is immensely hot (although I don't agree with the infidelity), it sounds as if he's trying to ruin your life for his own purposes.

Your "friend" is sick and very scary, and you are royally screwed. There's no way you will be able to get him out of your life without pain and humiliation

Agree with all of these. You will hurt your wife so badly and totally fuck her head up. Why on earth would you even consider being so utterly cruel. Sicko!!

I disagree. I'm a guy, I crave cock, and I am not gay. I also crave pussy. I "fall into" the bisexual category.

And your labels don't matter.

Tired of this bullshit where others try to apply labels.
I agree, but don't understand the problem with labels. Labels are there for a reason, to identify, so we know you or what that thing is. I was always straight, then started having a desire to suck a cock. I have as many cock sucking fantasies as I do eating some girls pussy. I'm LABELED bi, because I might think of cock, but always get excited checking out some hot looking pussy cotch and ass on a women. NO! not gay here, even though I would love sucking some cocks.

bro I know other folks have covered this already but get the fuck out before this becomes a THING. I got a humiliation kink too but this dude does not respect you at all even outside of scenes. Run.

Here's a story on topic. My bf owns his own business so after hours sometimes we fuck in there, and occasionally before he opens up.

There's this alley behind the buildings on that block of stores, and I can't remember why we did this, but for some reason before work one day I decided to suck him off in the car rather than in the store. I don't remember why but honestly I'm just out here living my best life, so whatever. So there I am, him in the passenger seat and me on the floor, and he tells me to stop because there's a little old lady staring at us and it's making him uncomfortable.

So I kinda just... pop up- and I realize that she probably hadn't seen me until then- but he is correct. There's some rando old lady, in church clothes, in this alley, for some reason. And I will admit, that in that moment, that pissed me off because I thought we were alone, we were specifically in a place where there were very few people, and I was trying to be nice, so when I spoke it was much, much louder than I meant for it to be, but I remember it because he makes fun of me for it to this day like half a decade later.

I said, "Oh like she's never sucked a dick" as bitchy and faggy as I could, putting on out of anger.

She left and I was like, "That's what I fucking thought" in my head. Then I finished him off.

I kinda stand by it.

Back