The Isolated Blurt Thread XVI : Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped in for a Chinese. I opted for the steamed vegetables instead of rice. They don't have any steam vegetables ready which is perfectly fine for me I'd rather have them fresh.

Apparently bound and determined to have me consume some carbs they give me a fortune cookie while I wait..

I crack it open to find out that I am unfortunate. Literally. No fortune at all in the fortune cookie.

This does not bode well for tonight.
 
Got damn I do like a man in a nicely tailored blue suit jacket, brilliant white button down tucked into jeans.



Also, while waiting for my car at O’Hare I could have sworn this woman levitated but it was just the way her sari floated and her wheeled suitcase in front of her. I’m tired.
..
Garth?
 
Wow, James Gunn is one sick individual.

Yeah, Zumi just tweeted about that. Holy shit.

Social media is a death knell for people who think fame/money is gonna make people forget or forgive their past bullshit.

Let’s argue about tan vs brown.

Her braless tan titties bounced deliciously underneath her snug tank top.

Her braless brown titties bounced deliciously underneath her snug tank top.


giphy.gif


:D
 


I discovered the lifeguard is a Kazakh and is studying to become a petroleum geophysicist. He's just finished a three month internship with Schlumberger. The fellow speaks four languages: Kazakh, Russian, English and Turkish. We ended up talking about the Tengiz oilfield (which is a joint venture between the country's national oil company, Chevron and ExxonMobil). That huge field has provided enormous benefits for the country (take a look at Astana!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tengiz_Field


They can't find American kids to take lifeguard jobs so every summer they bring in kids from Ukraine, Russia and (now) Kazakhstan.


I’m not 100% positive, but I believe Jean of Tiffany fame is a ‘he’.

You are correct.

 
With her sari? No.

And no, classic cut...tan shoes.

Brown or tan. It is not about the color. It was about the pointy.

Men's shoes that mimic cowboy boots in the relation of the length of shoe vs. length of foot. I am not a fan of the long pointy ones. Reminds me of elves. Put a bell on the tips of those fuckers.

Knock yourself out Fashion Gods. Wear what the kool kids wear. I will be over here wearing jeans and tshirt.
 
My real estate agent and I park next to each other in the parking lot of the title company. I am driving a 15 year old with 150k miles. She pulls up in a brand new one of these.

subtly-tweaked-looks-hide-serious-technical-work-under-the-new-porsche-cayennes-skin-281.jpg


I get out of my car and grab my things from the back seat. We make eye contact and I cannot hide my smiles. :mad: "I needed something with a back seat to haul the kids around!" I nod. I smile.

I am in the wrong business.
 
I’ve never bought anything with my real estate agent, but she has a tight pussy and a white Audi A6. She calls me every few months to “show me a house”. It’s fun fucking her on strangers beds.
 
I’ve never bought anything with my real estate agent, but she has a tight pussy and a white Audi A6. She calls me every few months to “show me a house”. It’s fun fucking her on strangers beds.

Jackanory.
 
fucking limey bastards

making me urban dictionary to see what the fuck you are on about
 
You people are such losers, chasing ghosts 24/7.
I'm not Lance or Vetteman or AJ or Miles or any of the other ghosts you retards spin your wheels about every day and nite about.
You dummies need new material. You're stale as fuck.
 





Fucking whiny idiots bitch about everything. It's fucking sargassum you dumbfucks. How do you think the Sargasso Sea got its name?


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top