Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, alternatively you could shove the yellow dress down their throats. Get some wide black ribbon and some Stitchwitch (a product to stick fabric together with an iron) to tack the ribbons to the dress in horizontal strips. With black shoes and leggings and fairy wings you'd be the bees knees (and the rest of the bee too).

"But, but, you said yellow and everyone else is dressed in a costume..."

At that point you can flounce out, go home and put on some comfy PJ's or something. Then burn/stab/mutilate/etc the dress.
 
Why aren't they helping with all of this? You should know where you are expected to where the thing, and the dress code etc before buying at the very least.

It is all very short notice and I think they are making it up as they go. Or, as I've learned one partner was vague and the other is now clarifying. I was told outdoor, casual just a few people at first. Bought a coat and was told by one "that's great!" Then I was informed by the other that they were looking at providing a matching garment to go over dresses. :sigh: ok, I'll find a dress. We were told probably something in a forest, now it's a beach. Maybe it's a beach next to a forest? I get that it's last minute and minimalist, but I think when it's like that you should really just say, "wear something warm and try to incorporate yellow so we look like a matching group. BTW, it's at this specific location so wear appropriate shoes."

(¬_¬) I like these people, but not as party planners. (Edit: it seems the confusion may be due to one trying to surprise us. How fucking nice. I'm officially pissed and this belongs in the Pissed Off Thread.)
 
Last edited:
I wish you could show someone how much you love them, just open yourself up and show them a dial reading : I love you THIS MUCH. And how much you respect them and value them and all that Jazz. Would love be less if it were tangible like that? Is the hope and faith part of it?

It would be easier than saying 'I love you' every ten minutes or so. Followed by 'no, really. I mean I really, really love you very much'

Removing the hope and faith would make it easier but then it wouldn't be worth having or fighting for.
 
I wish you could show someone how much you love them, just open yourself up and show them a dial reading : I love you THIS MUCH. And how much you respect them and value them and all that Jazz. Would love be less if it were tangible like that? Is the hope and faith part of it?

It would be easier than saying 'I love you' every ten minutes or so. Followed by 'no, really. I mean I really, really love you very much'

Removing the hope and faith would make it easier but then it wouldn't be worth having or fighting for.
Disagreement ensues! :devil:

I think it would be beneficial since currently nobody is actually able to fully comprehend the affections of another person, hence the need to verbally express affection which certainly doesn't convey more of an understanding of that affection than reading somebody else's mind would.

Also I see the hope and faith thing as a hindrance to a relationship. If you had certain proof that the other person actually cares as much as they claim that they do, then wouldn't that bond personally be necessarily worth preserving more than a bond where doubt about the veracity of their claims exists? However small that doubt may be.
 
Con, Even in my confusion I want to be a bit big sisterish to you ( if anyone says mother I'll kick)

Between you and cfurher you have my confusion. Also
Would I really want the answer? The no I can cope with, the mismatch of word and dial might do something catastrophic to my own wiring.
I'm just postulating, I'd probably opt to not read a partner's mind too. Trying to be as realistic as possible: Even though I think it would be better for understanding each other it would probably remove any kind of humor/fun/etc in courtship.

E.g;
Person-A really wants me to give them a mountain of roses. I read their mind and now know that's what they want, they also know that I know it, so now they're expecting a mountain of roses and will be disappointed if I don't get a mountain of roses. But if I do acquire and deliver this mountain it will just feel like I'm fulfilling a forgone conclusion instead of actually trying to make them happy.

Sounds like a stale relationship. :(

What was confusing about what I wrote? So I can clarify it.
 
I wish you could show someone how much you love them, just open yourself up and show them a dial reading : I love you THIS MUCH. And how much you respect them and value them and all that Jazz. Would love be less if it were tangible like that? Is the hope and faith part of it?

You don't need a gauge or needle to show how much you care about someone. Think about it, you don't need some sort of indicator to let someone know you don't like them. (And, vice versa.) They can get the message loud and clear from your words and actions.

You can (and should) do the same for the one(s) you love. It's the little things that do it, not big/expensive things or words. As far as I know, there's no study or paper on this, but I believe that hand holding goes far beyond the mere touching component. Look around you, you can see who is in a solid relationship by who holds hands. And, you can see who isn't by the same measure - the lack of touching indicates that there is no trust, no connection. Ergo, no relationship.

It comes down to this; I don't need HER to tell me she loves me. I don't need expensive or generous Christmas/birthday/Valentines day/happy Thursday gifts. I need her to want to touch me. Every time she does, she proves it. And, I believe her.
 
If you had certain proof that the other person actually cares as much as they claim that they do, then wouldn't that bond personally be necessarily worth preserving more than a bond where doubt about the veracity of their claims exists? However small that doubt may be.

Well when you put it that way, you are totally right.
 
I can't decide if it annoys the hell out of me or makes me smile that J won't tell me what the plans for the day are.

That means I have to be ready for everything and that makes figuring out what to wear extra hard. At the same time it is kind of fun not to know what lies ahead.
 
I am bad with surprise.


Can you ask him what you should wear or to pick out your clothes?

I did, several times. Based on that I heard him giggle - yes, giggle - while he was brushing his teeth in the bathroom this morning, I'm starting to suspect he enjoys my frustration.

So now I'm trying to come up with something that would work for going to a ballet as well as going rock climbing. There is no such outfit. :rolleyes:
 
Comfy jeans, with movement smartish t / comfortable top with no bottoms ( rock faces bad on buttons) , lovely sweater. Ballet flats or similar. Simple stud earrings.

Are you an outfit whisperer? Sounds good, except I'd have to do some serious shopping and pierce my ears to be able to wear what you just described. :p

Thanks anyhow. I'll definitely come to you in my future clothing crises, which are a-plenty, considering I usually look like a soccermom (which is especially sad because I don't even have kids).

I have a few options lined up and I'll choose one when I get more info on what's gonna happen. I just like to be prepared, so my head is on overdrive.
 
Lol, I was trying to choose things most people have :)

I'd rock climb in a dress, barefoot ruin the dress be scratched and bruised and scraped and enjoy that I had a great time:)

Clothes are for living in.

The jeans I have are not exactly rock climbing material, not stretchy enough. On the top part I think I'm ok, except I don't really have sweater that would be "dressy" enough to go to a ballet in. I also own zero pairs of flats. Ok, one pair, but that's not winter friendly at all.

Luckily J helped me out and told me to wear a particular dress, so I don't need to worry about what to wear anymore. I can just concentrate on having a great time, instead. :p
 
I wonder if the meek yellow dress would make a canvas for dick doodles to frame and sell so some good comes out of it???

Oh~ dick doodles. Something I can't say without childish giggles.

I'm going to freeze in the dress but Mister made me show him the dress on and went through the shoe closet and found a belt and accessories to make it at least look presentable. I will be cold, but I should look at least ok.

I should probably give dick doodles some serious thought. (´・_・`)
 
Ok, this I get.

If the book has this kinda emotion, it's gonna be great.

It does. Some parts make me cry every time I re-read it. I'm not alone in the crying either, most of my readers did too. I got hate mail in the same emails where they were pleading for more. The emails were like:

"I HATE you! My eyes are red, my nose is stuffy, I'm out of tissue, Hubs thinks I'm crazy. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE DONE WITH BOOK #2? Get back to work and FINISH the next manuscript! NOW!!! Or else!

Oh, by the way, there's a typo on page 138..."

It was very strange to get those emails because I think I created a bunch of monsters. 1200 words over 3 books and what I get in return are threats from the people who love me. I'm pretty sure they don't mean it but still, very strange.

They want a Book #4 but I'll write it only if the 1st 3 sell well.

It still blows me away that I wrote it. Somehow all kinds of neat stuff came out of my brain and made it onto the computer in a way that's interesting and funny and revealing and intriguing. It's not Tolstoy or Hemingway or Shakespeare, but it IS a good book.


Than you, 🌹 😜 Again.

You're welcom. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top