TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I dug up a plumbing torch.


We're having a nut roast at Chez Wat.


Lug nut . . . .


But I used a little too much force


tumblr_pdgzizkPmc1wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
Interesting information on all fronts. I learn so much here.

What I have learned is to keep the chickens in the coop. ;) ;)


What I like is the dead, 'dillah, half eaten by the dead 'possom half eaten by the vultures and then, thanks to morning/evening traffic, given up to the carrion beetles...

Not that our local traffic is bumper to bumper. You can get in a lot of Mississippis between vehicles here, but the buzzards are so freaking slow. It's like they have all day or something.
 
I'm not sure where our buzzards have gone. We have black vultures now.


Mom looked this shit up.


Good thing, because I'd like to know but don't have time.


Too many tits to inspect for tittiness . . . .


a9b1c2ea74de6292ae98fa3c709362fa.jpg
 
Have you gotten your nut off yet?



Okay, that was just freaking fun to say, so I did it. I think the josh is out, I have plants to water and a movie to be watched.
 
The son of a bitch hasn't budged, and I've cut 70% or so through it.


The nut buster won't reach - the quarters are too cramped.


So there's the little sawszall and the multi-tool. The sawsaw is about out of reach and the multi-tool takes its teeth off its blade in way too little cutting time.


Gotta get ready for a b-day luncheon. I can piddle with it later when I come home. :(


flashing-in-the-shadows.jpg
 
One thing to expect when there is a wide open forum in which humans can freely speak their mind, providing comforting anonymity, is that there is bound to be your garden variety sociopath, psychopath, and plain societal undesirable.

It comes with the vast territory.

As such, a human will claim "victory" in an argument in his own isolated mind, while society finds him a "loser" in a dunce hat. :eek:

As one shall say, "whatever floats your boat." :)
 
That you may retain your self-respect,
it is better to displease the people
by doing what you know is right, than
to temporarily please them by doing
what you know is wrong.


~ William J.H. Boetcker


tumblr_o5dr398FrG1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
The son of a bitch hasn't budged, and I've cut 70% or so through it.


The nut buster won't reach - the quarters are too cramped.


So there's the little sawszall and the multi-tool. The sawsaw is about out of reach and the multi-tool takes its teeth off its blade in way too little cutting time.


Gotta get ready for a b-day luncheon. I can piddle with it later when I come home. :(


flashing-in-the-shadows.jpg

At this point it would have been simpler and cheaper to just discard a couple of A-Arms a steering knuckle some bearings a rotor a wheel and tire and call it a day
 
I'm gonna sacrifice lotsa drill bits and salvage the wheel.


I am gonna win.


And I found my scapegoat:


39514738_2006983556007308_5221190260536377344_n.jpg



hot-pin-up-girls-nude-7.jpg
 
I was talking with an Old Dude over lunch today. I think he's maybe a year older' me. So, he's ancient.


He theorized that Wayne cross-threaded the nut and then beat it on there with the impact gun.


After a few nano-seconds of consideration, I suspect that the Old Dude might be onto something.


I crossed one up on the front end, and it went up a few threads before it got to be a bitch. Problem is, this steel is soft as sheep shit - until you need for the malleable shit to break . . . .


tumblr_pdgb7sCBa41wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
I was talking with an Old Dude over lunch today. I think he's maybe a year older' me. So, he's ancient.


He theorized that Wayne cross-threaded the nut and then beat it on there with the impact gun.


After a few nano-seconds of consideration, I suspect that the Old Dude might be onto something.


I crossed one up on the front end, and it went up a few threads before it got to be a bitch. Problem is, this steel is soft as sheep shit - until you need for the malleable shit to break . . . .

I had a Ford Taurus wagon back in the late 80's / early 90's. That bitch was the worst for lugs and wheel studs. Twice a year I'd change out the studded tires for summer rubber or vise-versa. And twice a year, a fucking wheel stud would break on one of the front wheels when pulling the tires. I used a torque wrench for installing the lugs, 90 ft-lbs. But one would always be a stubborn bitch and I'd have to bust it off. I bet I still have a couple extra stud/lug combos out in the garage for that car.
 
Happy Monday!!!


This is a blurt thread, so all manner of things both great and small (intellectually) may find sanctuary here. And we do get Our Fair Share of sniveling visitors, too. The grapefruit spoons are in the drawer in the divider in their own little slot. Just wash and dry them before returning them after use, please. Someone may eat a grapefruit and need one - eventually.


I notice that the board's official rocket surgeon is still a little touchy about observations about her/himself which s/he didn't originate. Perhaps another couple of decades of therapy to build self-esteem. But that's pretty easy. There is a duality of honesty. The delusion of others is always rooted in the delusion of self, and vice versa, which may explain the level of horseshit present afloat.


Oh, and we have rain this morning. Joy . . . . :rolleyes:


tumblr_osfdbcWUvk1tzezupo1_1280.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top