Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for helping me bridge the gap until my wife gets home from business travel tomorrow night.she's sexing with me today.

Your Friday has made a number of peoples day around here I am sure........;)
So nice of you to say :rose:

Another stunner. Thanks for showing young lady. We are loving it.
Oh how I love it that you call me 'young' lady.... *big* wet kisses for you!

What if I was the guy sitting across from you at a business meeting, having seen your pictures here Does that prospect excite you??
Oh, I think it would completely terrify this shy one...:eek:

Well if it all collapses and goes wrong you can just squish it up and tell everyone it's your own version of an Eton Mess. :)

I am finding it hard not to wish away the time between your posts. You are looking gorgeous.
You are really testing my baking knowledge over here! Thank goodness for Wikpedia! Wish, wish, wish away... I am about to post another one!:kiss:

Jogging? Didn't the guy who invented that die of a heart attack. I'll settle for sitting admiring the view. ;)
Hahahaha! Very possibly so! Thank you for making me laugh today :)

Thanks for helping me bridge the gap until my wife gets home from business travel tomorrow night.she's sexing with me today.
Hot! Hot! Hot! I do the same (sexting) for my husband when I have to travel...sexy! :cattail:

I have a feeling you and I could have lots of fun together.
Being innocent and dirty at the same time gives me a kind of naughty child grin.
I'm liking you sassy.
Oh I have a feeling you all will get to meet all of my personalities over the course of this thread...:eek:

Sassy is a good thing.
:D
It sure is fun!

MMMMMMM Thank you sexy lady!
Love that smile and those nipples of yours are just WOW! :nana:

Love the new set of pics, and that you have started enjoying teasing us. Your nipples look so inviting to be touched...what is your favorite foreplay?

Holy crap! a big yay for 'friday' although I will, for one, miss you posting tomorrow. Maybe you need to post a whole bunch of pics today so that we can view them tomorrow (although I'm guessing no one would have the restraint to wait till tomorrow to see them)

happy friday!

Can I request a straight forward. Frontal. Boobie pic? They are very sexy!

Hahahaha! Very possibly so! Thank you for making me laugh today :)
It was my pleasure. Glad I could put a smile on your face. :)

Happy weekend, everyone!

How does such a simple photograph produce such ambivalent feelings in me, on the one hand I want to protect you, hold you to me your breasts pressed into my chest. Stroke your hair and kiss your neck and shoulders.

One the other hand I lust to squeeze your breasts and torture your nipples gripping them between my thumbs and forefingers pulling you towards me and kissing you passionately.

I'm sure somehow I should be able to reconcile these feelings. :confused:

Thank you. Yes, I *do* love a good hockey game and miss it in the off season. My week is coming along just fine ~ you are sweet to ask! I wear many hats in my life ~ wife, mom, corporate professional, hockey fan, camper, cook, laundress...just your typical girl-next-door... :kiss:

Typical girl-next-door my a-hahaha !! :D Any woman who can be a work-a-day/domestic goddess by day and turn into a raving hockey lunatic by night is anything BUT a typical woman !! And you are prime example #1 of that, supershy ;)

Hope your week is going well :)

A very happy weekend indeed! Your nipples look so suckable mmmm
attachment.php

Nooooo. Say it isnt so. This cant be the last one for a whole weekend.
:(
I'll have to work on posting some tonight... and who knows? There could be some over the weekend too....

Delicious, how do you like them handled shygirl?
Just like a package at the post office, with care.

m.o.u.t.h..w.a.t.e.r.i.n.g
t.h.a.n.k.y.o.u!

umm this one made me.. as your nipples are in this pic :p.. rather pointy and um. :p well lickable for you :p
:cattail:

MMMMMMM Thank you sexy lady!
Love that smile and those nipples of yours are just WOW! :nana:
Thank you :kiss:

Love the new set of pics, and that you have started enjoying teasing us. Your nipples look so inviting to be touched...what is your favorite foreplay?
It all starts with a really good kiss.... soft lips touching ever so slightly, hand in my hair, softly moaning, kissing deeper....hands everywhere.... Is it getting warm in here? Whew!

Holy crap! a big yay for 'friday' although I will, for one, miss you posting tomorrow. Maybe you need to post a whole bunch of pics today so that we can view them tomorrow (although I'm guessing no one would have the restraint to wait till tomorrow to see them)
Maybe, just maybe I'll post a couple tonight....and there's always tomorrow evening during that quiet time after the kids go to sleep!

Can I request a straight forward. Frontal. Boobie pic? They are very sexy!
You may....

Bring them on, I have no doubt I'll enjoy them all.
Happy happy, joy joy.
Careful what you wish for EctoJohn...and don't say I didn't warn ya.

It was my pleasure. Glad I could put a smile on your face. :)

How does such a simple photograph produce such ambivalent feelings in me, on the one hand I want to protect you, hold you to me your breasts pressed into my chest. Stroke your hair and kiss your neck and shoulders.

One the other hand I lust to squeeze your breasts and torture your nipples gripping them between my thumbs and forefingers pulling you towards me and kissing you passionately.

I'm sure somehow I should be able to reconcile these feelings. :confused:
Come sit on my couch for an hour and we can talk about your feelings....

Typical girl-next-door my a-hahaha !! :D Any woman who can be a work-a-day/domestic goddess by day and turn into a raving hockey lunatic by night is anything BUT a typical woman !! And you are prime example #1 of that, supershy ;)

Hope your week is going well :)
Oh, IRL I am so typical it hurts! My week is fantastic, thank you, as my work week has ended today!

A very happy weekend indeed! Your nipples look so suckable mmmm
Indeed they are...

PJ time...

So, as I've said, I am so typical IRL.... and tonight is no different as I relax in my PJs ~ you didn't think I wore that sexy lingerie all the time did ya?

Last edited:
So, as I've said, I am so typical IRL.... and tonight is no different as I relax in my PJs ~ you didn't think I wore that sexy lingerie all the time did ya?

If i were yiu I'd sleep naked and play with myself all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back