Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
matriarch said:
Yes. A nap. I keep telling you......I'm an old lady.

My AV stays blank until........read my location.

:rolleyes: You're a crank-pot today for sure. I still don't think you're old, but we've been around that bush enough. No matter. I still luv ya. :kiss:

I was under the impression that Songcatcher was actually CV, in which case I'd ignore them altogether. Don't be sour, babe. I miss your AV's. :rose:

~lucky

matriarch said:
I know how to take cat naps......I'm a master at it.

As for the other.....ignore it, I'm in a shitty mood, and need to be on my own for a while. Maybe in a few hours 'they' will have had a change of mind and grown up a bit.

They're delightful things.

*hugs* :rose:

lucky-E-leven said:
I'd call it a cabin on the lake, but they call it a Chalet. It's just a fancy way of saying it, I guess. :) Not that I mind, but yannow?

Shopping trip? :p Do tell! :D

~lucky

Ohhhh, got it. French, oui, tres francais. :rolleyes: I guess they can try. :p

:D Nope, cuz then someone else could read and then it wouldn't be a surprise.....still have another place around here I have not yet ventured but really want to visit.

lucky-E-leven said:
:rolleyes: You're a crank-pot today for sure. I still don't think you're old, but we've been around that bush enough. No matter. I still luv ya. :kiss:

I was under the impression that Songcatcher was actually CV, in which case I'd ignore them altogether. Don't be sour, babe. I miss your AV's. :rose:

~lucky

My apologies, just one of those days.
Thank you. :kiss:
Is it? I didn't know. Thank you again. :rose:

Auntie Mat

RebeccaLeah said:
Ohhhh, got it. French, oui, tres francais. :rolleyes: I guess they can try. :p

:D Nope, cuz then someone else could read and then it wouldn't be a surprise.....still have another place around here I have not yet ventured but really want to visit.

;)

I love surprises. Wonderful fun. If you need someone to hold your hand while you venture out, just let me know.

:devil:

~lucky

matriarch said:
My apologies, just one of those days.
Thank you. :kiss:
Is it? I didn't know. Thank you again. :rose:

Auntie Mat

Rest well, hon. Wake smiling and have a wonderful time tonight. It beats sitting around the house, which is likely what I'll be doing...again. :rolleyes:

I really do need to gain some friends around here.

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:
;)

I love surprises. Wonderful fun. If you need someone to hold your hand while you venture out, just let me know.

:devil:

~lucky

I think you'll know if you get a semi-hysterical phone call. :p

But who knows, I don't even know what's happening today. *shrug* Whatever. It works.

Btw....if you're that lonely miss lucky, you're welcome to come up here and go with me. ;)

:kiss:es
Later babes.

Hi Lucky, Rebel:

Mood? slightly confused but fairly happy. Some things in my life are going very well, but I fear I may be upsetting a balance in my life between three things. Not that those fears will prevent me from chasing my happiness, just may be a lil' careful is all...

I'm glad you both have things to look forward to...

I'm a dumbass...

I'm gonna throw this damn computer out the window...

How to submit an illustrated poem... whatthefuck? wherediddatgo?

I'm running away from home....

bye...

Smarter than the average bear...

I so rock... didn't you get the memo...

to signature or not to signature... two posts.... in a row... omg! no signature would be nicest...

yes I do talk to myself and occasionally I answer back...

RebeccaLeah said:
That makes 3 people that have definitally noticed.

im not as dumb as i make myself out to be
or my posts lead others to think i am
just blonde
i notice things
and
im very happy for you both...im hoping this will ingratiate me to you so that you will send me details afterwards.

vella_ms said:
im not as dumb as i make myself out to be
or my posts lead others to think i am
just blonde
i notice things
and
im very happy for you both...im hoping this will ingratiate me to you so that you will send me details afterwards.

I'll get you and lucky on a conference call and confess everything. :devil:

p.s. I know. :)

You're straight? :eek: Ya don't say! If you're that comfortable with it, then why do you feel the need to confirm it again with every post? Gawd, it's getting old. :rolleyes:

:confused:

~lucky

anxious, but in a good way
excited, always in a good way
what am i forgetting?

Must be a slow day. I've got 5 of the top ten last posts.

edited to add: make that 6

Last edited:
We can change that gauche.......I wanted to drop off something for lucky and vella........

[COLOR=sea-green]WHOOP!!!!!!![/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back