How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soaking wet to my panties. I hate fantasies. Okay...thats a lie...I love em. Hehe. I need something. Tonight.
 
tiredanimals01.jpg
 
Aching from my workout, restless because I couldn't sleep, and lonely from the lack of a warm body in my bed.

... and now off to work. This is going to be one of those days.
 
exhausted.

debating putting off tae-bo until I wake up, since I haven't rested since early yesterday morning (over 24 hours ago)

needing something violent, hot, hard, demanding.
 
Bored

With nothing to do with this all this rope

Contemplating the old saying "Idle hands make the devils work" because usually when pertaining to me its the other way around, not that I would be one to believe in a zombie savior and his arch rival the devil.
 

Cure. I am sure that pussy is nice and warm. :D

This morning I really need caffeine. I have given up coffee and pop, so I will take a black tea bag and a green tea bag and bre them together, withou sugar or milk. It is nasty, but after a few weeks, you get used to it.
 
Like I need to get down to business and write some responses for a neglected thread or two.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top