Strap-on experiences

My two cents is this. You need one that you step into and has straps supporting both sides of your thighs. The harness must be one that has a very sturdy and ajustable ring, in the front of it. This way you can insert any size dildo into it. I found mine at the Pleasure Chest, which is a store in the West Village in N.Y.C. (For those who don't know, there are 5 boroughs in N.Y.C. The west village is in Manhattan. That is the borough that most people on earth think is N.Y.C.) Even though I am now 37 and I use to work for Playboy, I want to tell you that I am still a complete nymph (please understand that I am not indicating that anyone else that ever worked for them is such, I just am!!) and I haven't lost my desire for sex, nor what I need to use to fuck with. I married a great guy whose has been extremely successful. I only tell you this because I want you to know that I have literally serched for the best strap-on, on earth. The one negative, if you want to call it that, is that it takes my slut hubby slave quite awhile to get his head up my ass and his tongue up my asshole, with the strap-on harness on me! However I don't think that is a negative. I want you all to know that when you buy a strap-on it has to be sturdy and well made so that it can handle giving some very serious ass fucking. Mine is all leather and cost a good amount of money but has lasted me years! I am sorry I can't show you a picture but I hope I have discribed it the best I can. :) My husband has just published his first story on Lit. The story describes a real life incident, with the exception of a few minor detail. So if you would like to learn more about me and my hubby just read his story. The title is "The Recipe for a Great Time". I love it but of course I am a bit bias! :kiss: :rose:

worked for playboy??

Worked for playboy as in a playmate? so.... one could look back through one's old copies and perhaps imagine finding you?

I'm off to read your husband's story.

So does your harness give you back any sensations? What do you think about the strapless innovations (understanding that they too need a harness)? Would you hubby wear a feeldoe backwards for you? (no harness that way!)

I haven't had the pleasure of a strap-on yet but my gf has used plugs, vibrators and beads. We recently got a double-ended dildo, one end in her pussy and the other in my ass. Next time we go at it, one end will be in her ass and the other in mine. Then it'll be about time to get that strap-on....

uptoplay2 said:
Worked for playboy as in a playmate? so.... one could look back through one's old copies and perhaps imagine finding you?

I'm off to read your husband's story.

So does your harness give you back any sensations? What do you think about the strapless innovations (understanding that they too need a harness)? Would you hubby wear a feeldoe backwards for you? (no harness that way!)
Playboy as in one of the clubs they use to have.

The harness gives me back sensations because I always make my husband suck my clit until it is like a small dick. Then each time I pound his ass my clit gets stimulated. Sometimes I stuff my pussy with a dildo too. That definitely gives me back a sensation. I have gotten to the point where I can pop a nut while I am fucking him stupid! :D As far as the strapless innovations go. They are all too fragile for me and I and my hubby like vigorous assfuckings. :) And of course my hubby would wear a feeldoe backwards for me. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for me! :kiss:

Agreed.... the Nexus and Feeldoes need a harness...

For vigorous play (or unless you have kegals of steel) you'd need a harness.

I'd be happy with taking the bulb and letting a Sally ride. Ride Sally RIDE!

Do you ever get the impression that your clit is driving straight through you man... so you can grip it on the far side? Sharing my cock that way would be perfect.

(and rats! No way to see our little retired bunny!)

lust4us said:
Playboy as in one of the clubs they use to have.

The harness gives me back sensations because I always make my husband suck my clit until it is like a small dick. Then each time I pound his ass my clit gets stimulated. Sometimes I stuff my pussy with a dildo too. That definitely gives me back a sensation. I have gotten to the point where I can pop a nut while I am fucking him stupid! :D As far as the strapless innovations go. They are all too fragile for me and I and my hubby like vigorous assfuckings. :) And of course my hubby would wear a feeldoe backwards for me. There isn't anything he wouldn't do for me! :kiss:

My biggest fantasy is to do my BF with my strap-on, vigorously, for a long time, and then to pull out of him, suck him until he's hard as wood and then I want him to pound my butt hole like there's no tomorrow. I cannot begin to describe how wonderful I feel when I'm getting drilled. I want him to experience the same pleasures. If only he'd get over his whole "I may be bi but I don't take it up the a55" bullcrap. I want him to know how great it feels. I want to be in control for once. I want to look into his eyes while I'm driving a dildo up his back door. I want to hear him scream in pleasure so loud that the neighbors worry, lol. Think that's too extreme ?

uptoplay2 said:
For vigorous play (or unless you have kegals of steel) you'd need a harness.

I'd be happy with taking the bulb and letting a Sally ride. Ride Sally RIDE!

Do you ever get the impression that your clit is driving straight through you man... so you can grip it on the far side? Sharing my cock that way would be perfect.

(and rats! No way to see our little retired bunny!)
I imagine that my clit is the cock every time I fuck his ass or my lady friends holes. After all it really is my cock! Hehe :) :kiss:

PredatorSmile said:
My biggest fantasy is to do my BF with my strap-on, vigorously, for a long time, and then to pull out of him, suck him until he's hard as wood and then I want him to pound my butt hole like there's no tomorrow. I cannot begin to describe how wonderful I feel when I'm getting drilled. I want him to experience the same pleasures. If only he'd get over his whole "I may be bi but I don't take it up the a55" bullcrap. I want him to know how great it feels. I want to be in control for once. I want to look into his eyes while I'm driving a dildo up his back door. I want to hear him scream in pleasure so loud that the neighbors worry, lol. Think that's too extreme ?
Of course that is not too extreme. That is the way it is suppose to be! :) You need to start to get your BF really hot and horny. Start to tease him and play with him and bring him to the brink of cuming over and over. Then when he is filled with hot boiling lust and in dire need to pop his load, tell him you have always wanted to tie him up and suck his cock, when he is in bondage. I promise if you get him hot enough, he will agree to that. Then when he does agree, do just as you said, except first sit on his face and make him eat you to at least a half a dozen climax's. Then give him a body shaking blow job. Then untie him and tell him how awesome that was. Once you have done this wait a few days or so and tell him how great it was and that you would like to do it again. Of course at this point he will agree, because you have his trust and he had popped one of the best nuts he has ever had. However this time you need to tease him for a much longer time and bring him to the brink twice as much as you did the first time. Now once he is tied up follow the same steps. You getting your string nuts first, sitting on his face in bondage. Then this time when you start to suck his cock tease him more. Don't just give him the blowjob that gets him off right away. Make him beg you to suck harder or deeper or faster, you know the routine. Finally when you know he is about to explode, start to deep throat him and at the same time, coat a couple of your fingers with your sweet cunt cream and stick them up his ass. He will be so totally in need of release he wouldn't object to anything. If he does try and say something, just smother his mouth with your pussy and suck him harder and faster. All the time you must be finger fucking his asshole. This time when he pops his nut, it will be even more intense than the last time you guys did it. If after all is said and done, tell him how hot it made you, finger fucking his ass and how much you love him. Also remind him that his orgasm wouldn't have been anywhere near as intense as it was, without the finger fucking his ass received. At that point in his after glow, he will beleive every word you said. Then tell him how kinky it was and how hot he makes you. Now of course the next time you guys do it, follow the same steps except this time have a six inch dildo, about an inch wide hidden out of his sight. Crank up the intensity and wala! You will be fucking his asshole with the dildo. :D He will with a doubt have the greatest orgasm of his life. Then tell him what a wonderful man he is. Tell him how much fun it is to be so kinky together. From that point on tell him it makes zero difference whether the dildo is in a harness or not. That it is all for his enjoyment anyway! Of course you are the one orchestrating it all. Which is the way most men want it anyway! :) Give it a try and let me know how it works out. :kiss:
BTW My husband just had his first story approved by Lit. You will find some interesting ass fucking scenes in it, among a lot of other hot and kinky BDSM. The name of the story is "The Recipe for a Great Time" I hope you enjoy it. :rose:

that's no story! it's a BOOK!

Is there any guy who would not fall for a strap-on as just described?

Now.... how do we get our wives to do all that... if we are already ready to take the 1.5" wide dildo?

I will set aside time to read your husband's work. How many times should I be prepared to cum as I read??

uptoplay2 said:
Is there any guy who would not fall for a strap-on as just described?

Now.... how do we get our wives to do all that... if we are already ready to take the 1.5" wide dildo?

I will set aside time to read your husband's work. How many times should I be prepared to cum as I read??
Send me a reply and I will spend some quality time telling you how to get your wives to do this! :) :kiss: :rose:

About the story, honey if you are just a normal and/or wanting to be sex slut slave, you should be ready to cum until you can't touch your cock anymore! Of course I am bias but I have already received confirmation that it is not just me. I am so blessed to have a man who will be my sissy slut slave like him! :) :D and to you :kiss: and a :rose:

A new fantasy of mine

I have been using a strap-on on my b/f for a few months now, and he loves it! We usually use the same attatchment every time, but I have thought about changing things up a bit here lately. Recently I have had a fantasy about tying him up in the middle of the bed on his hands and knees, blindfolded with a bullet vibrator up his ass. I would then kneel in front of him and lower his head down to my clit, and make him suck it until I feel I am about to cum. I would then insert a small vibrating dildo into myself, using my strap-on to hold it in. Once I have that on with our usual attatchment, I would have him suck it until it is dripping wet with his saliva. When he has accomplished this task I would move behind him, slowly pull out the bullet, and use my fingers to rub in plenty of lube while I stroke his cock, making sure to get him extremely aroused. Once that is done, I would insert "my cock" into his ass, slow and gentle at first, but increasing my speed and force of my thrusts as I go. When I would start to get tired, I would begin to slow down, eventually pulling out and manually insert a dildo working it back and forth while I put a larger attatchment on my strap-on. Once making sure he is still well lubed, I would begin again in the same manner, only not as slowly as we started out. I would repeat this process until we have used every toy and attatchment, working our way up from smallest to largest without him ever knowing what is coming next. On the last one, I would reach in front of him while I am thrusting, and keep stroking his cock until he cums.

FallenAngel3 said:
I have been using a strap-on on my b/f for a few months now, and he loves it! We usually use the same attatchment every time, but I have thought about changing things up a bit here lately. Recently I have had a fantasy about tying him up in the middle of the bed on his hands and knees, blindfolded with a bullet vibrator up his ass. I would then kneel in front of him and lower his head down to my clit, and make him suck it until I feel I am about to cum. I would then insert a small vibrating dildo into myself, using my strap-on to hold it in. Once I have that on with our usual attatchment, I would have him suck it until it is dripping wet with his saliva. When he has accomplished this task I would move behind him, slowly pull out the bullet, and use my fingers to rub in plenty of lube while I stroke his cock, making sure to get him extremely aroused. Once that is done, I would insert "my cock" into his ass, slow and gentle at first, but increasing my speed and force of my thrusts as I go. When I would start to get tired, I would begin to slow down, eventually pulling out and manually insert a dildo working it back and forth while I put a larger attatchment on my strap-on. Once making sure he is still well lubed, I would begin again in the same manner, only not as slowly as we started out. I would repeat this process until we have used every toy and attatchment, working our way up from smallest to largest without him ever knowing what is coming next. On the last one, I would reach in front of him while I am thrusting, and keep stroking his cock until he cums.

....volunteers to be the recipient for this fantasy.... :D

Guys.... how large can you go?

Even if you can do a HUGE strap-on... does the size make it better? What size seems best?

Ladies.... does watching a monster enter you lover increase your pleasure?

Does the "size doesn't matter.... it's the motion... etc" apply to strap-on play? Or.... is the pain-punishment a necessary part for a lot of women? I guess I'm willing.... if it really increases HER pleasure. I wouldn't want to be a spoiled sport, but I'm hoping that the size of the outer cock doesn't affect what pleasure she is physically getting from what ever arrangement there is to give her feedback.

FallenAngel3 said:
Bravo FallenAngel3! First off every slut needs to suck his Mistress's clit until it is where she wants it to be. Secondly, if your slut slave doesn't provide your pussy with enough of your wonderful and delicious cunt cream, then he should be punished by being fucked with an unlubed dildo. In my experiences I have enough cunt cream to feed an army, before I release him from his cunt sucking duties! :) Once your pussy is absolutely pouring, then and only then lube up that dildo and start feeding it into his greedy and wanting asshole. I like the part of inserting another dildo when you get tired and want to change to a larger one. Of course a larger one is always most appropriate! :devil: I however use a very large butt plug, in the interim. I also take the time to recoup by blistering or welting his ass in the meantime. I have found that it always makes for a much more rewarding ass fucking that follows. Personally I think it is a must for every Dom to make their slut slave suck on and worship the cock, that you are so graciously going to fuck them with. Plus the joy you receive from the added sexual tension, that the realization of the bigger cock size gives to them, is priceless. One of the most enjoyable ways I have found to let my sissy slave slut husband cum is, to trigger train him. That is when I teach him to cum from certain things or actions that I want him to cum from. For instance, when I am reaching the grand finale for him (letting him cum) fucking his ass, I have triggered trained him that if he feels the paddle strike his ass, during his ass fucking, then it is time for him to cum, immediately! Should he not cum within seconds of the paddle starting to strike his bare ass, then he will not be allowed to cum that evening!! How delicious that is. :devil: When I do let him cum, it is always in the palm of my hand or on a silver plate that I have prepared for him to shoot on or into. Then of course he has the pleasure of licking and cleaning up his mess. Once done he thanks me by sucking on my asshole and worshiping me properly! :heart:

uptoplay2 said:
Even if you can do a HUGE strap-on... does the size make it better? What size seems best?

Ladies.... does watching a monster enter you lover increase your pleasure?

Does the "size doesn't matter.... it's the motion... etc" apply to strap-on play? Or.... is the pain-punishment a necessary part for a lot of women? I guess I'm willing.... if it really increases HER pleasure. I wouldn't want to be a spoiled sport, but I'm hoping that the size of the outer cock doesn't affect what pleasure she is physically getting from what ever arrangement there is to give her feedback.

From what I understand, the size does make a difference for guys too. I do know that it is uncomfortable for the guy if it is too long, but a thicker cock will give more sensation.
To be honest, I get more pleasure out of his reaction then physically. Hearing him moan in pleasure increases mine.

Was with my girlfriend last night... and it was hot. She loves using an 8" strapon. She calls him "Gustav."

One of the things I love about her, is that she's so forceful. She throws me around on the bed, bending me like a pretzel. She's amazingly strong.

The best thing though, is listening to her cum when she's fucking me. Last night she had me half falling off the bed, one of my ankles up on her shoulder... she pounded me... had me screaming... till she finally came.

It's funny. She cums like a man. Sort of quiet. With a long growling moan.

After she came, she collapsed and wanted to go to sleep. Only... before she drifts off... she spoons up behind me, and shoves Gustav back up my ass. Then promptly falls asleep and starts snoring.

For the next hour I lay there, still wide away, with her strapon buried inside me... grinding back against her... so turned on that i am going out of my mind. That is, until she rolls over onto her back in her sleep, and the party is over.

When we woke up this morning, i was so horny from her fucking me all night, that i am humping up against her thigh, begging her to make love to me. Which she does. She lays on her back, and has me straddle her cock.

While i was riding Gustav, i was turned on i tried to touch myself, and masturbate. But she slapped my hands away. She likes to screw me without letting me cum... till i am going out of my mind... then, if i am lucky, she will let me explode.

It was like that this morning. I kept trying to touch myself, to orgasm, but she kept stopping me... prolonging our love-making, until finally i was so worked up, that as i was riding her cock, eventually i just errupted. It takes a while, but an orgasm that was... without any manual stimulation... is just mind-blowing. For me anyway.

When I cum, i'm the complete opposite of her. She's so quiet... I cum with fireworks... so loud all the shutters on the windows blow off their hinges.

Stefani said:
Was with my girlfriend last night... and it was hot. She loves using an 8" strapon. She calls him "Gustav."

One of the things I love about her, is that she's so forceful. She throws me around on the bed, bending me like a pretzel. She's amazingly strong.

The best thing though, is listening to her cum when she's fucking me. Last night she had me half falling off the bed, one of my ankles up on her shoulder... she pounded me... had me screaming... till she finally came.

After she came, she collapsed and wanted to go to sleep. Only... before she drifts off... she spoons up behind me, and shoves Gustav back up my ass. Then promptly falls asleep and starts snoring.

For the next hour I lay there, still wide away, with her strapon buried inside me... grinding back against her... so turned on that i am going out of my mind. That is, until she rolls over onto her back in her sleep, and the party is over.

When we woke up this morning, i was so horny from her fucking me all night, that i am humping up against her thigh, begging her to make love to me. Which she does. She lays on her back, and has me straddle her cock.

While i was riding Gustav, i was turned on i tried to touch myself, and masturbate. But she slapped my hands away. She likes to screw me without letting me cum... till i am going out of my mind... then, if i am lucky, she will let me explode.

It was like that this morning. I kept trying to touch myself, to orgasm, but she kept stopping me... prolonging our love-making, until finally i was so worked up, that as i was riding her cock, eventually i just errupted. It takes a while, but an orgasm that was... without any manual stimulation... is just mind-blowing. For me anyway.

When I cum, i'm the complete opposite of her. She's so quiet... I cum with fireworks... so loud all the shutters on the windows blow off their hinges.

MMMMMmm Damn that's HOT :p

Stefani said:

That was really hot! Has she ever whipped you before she fucks you? If she has does it make you even hotter and cum harder?

lust4us said:
Bravo FallenAngel3! First off every slut needs to suck his Mistress's clit until it is where she wants it to be. Secondly, if your slut slave doesn't provide your pussy with enough of your wonderful and delicious cunt cream, then he should be punished by being fucked with an unlubed dildo. In my experiences I have enough cunt cream to feed an army, before I release him from his cunt sucking duties! :) Once your pussy is absolutely pouring, then and only then lube up that dildo and start feeding it into his greedy and wanting asshole. I like the part of inserting another dildo when you get tired and want to change to a larger one. Of course a larger one is always most appropriate! :devil: I however use a very large butt plug, in the interim. I also take the time to recoup by blistering or welting his ass in the meantime. I have found that it always makes for a much more rewarding ass fucking that follows. Personally I think it is a must for every Dom to make their slut slave suck on and worship the cock, that you are so graciously going to fuck them with. Plus the joy you receive from the added sexual tension, that the realization of the bigger cock size gives to them, is priceless. One of the most enjoyable ways I have found to let my sissy slave slut husband cum is, to trigger train him. That is when I teach him to cum from certain things or actions that I want him to cum from. For instance, when I am reaching the grand finale for him (letting him cum) fucking his ass, I have triggered trained him that if he feels the paddle strike his ass, during his ass fucking, then it is time for him to cum, immediately! Should he not cum within seconds of the paddle starting to strike his bare ass, then he will not be allowed to cum that evening!! How delicious that is. :devil: When I do let him cum, it is always in the palm of my hand or on a silver plate that I have prepared for him to shoot on or into. Then of course he has the pleasure of licking and cleaning up his mess. Once done he thanks me by sucking on my asshole and worshiping me properly! :heart:

Oh my gosh, lust4us. You are one demanding, controlling, wickedly wonderful Domme. Ever think about coming to Ohio???? Or how about Atlanta, sometime when I'm there on business?!?

FallenAngel3 said:
From what I understand, the size does make a difference for guys too. I do know that it is uncomfortable for the guy if it is too long, but a thicker cock will give more sensation.
To be honest, I get more pleasure out of his reaction then physically. Hearing him moan in pleasure increases mine.

I agree with you on FallenAngel3. Longer is not better for my man either. Size doesn't matter to me when I'm using a strap on at all.

Lately however, that huge dildo that came with the strap on is getting a lot of use in me. I'm surprised to say that but it really hits some interesting and wonderful places.

Fury :rose:

mslv4Her said:
Oh my gosh, lust4us. You are one demanding, controlling, wickedly wonderful Domme. Ever think about coming to Ohio???? Or how about Atlanta, sometime when I'm there on business?!?
If you are unattached, not married, I might do that in a N.Y. second! After a few phone calls! :kiss: :rose: :)

I envy you guys so much ! My man won't have anything to do with strap ons, although he does fancy Sylvia Boots, a transsexual pornstar whose videos we both like watching. He told me once that if he got horny enough and found himself on a desert island with a transsexual, he wouldn't mind "bottoming" for once. But apparently, a girl with a strap-on dildo is asking too much. Or maybe he is just teasing me. Like me, he's also a fan of gay pornstar Paul Barresi. He told me he might consider bottoming for Paul Barresi too. Paul is a well-endowed vintage porn stud. What do you guys think ? Is he hinting something to me ?

PredatorSmile said:
I envy you guys so much ! My man won't have anything to do with strap ons, although he does fancy Sylvia Boots, a transsexual pornstar whose videos we both like watching. He told me once that if he got horny enough and found himself on a desert island with a transsexual, he wouldn't mind "bottoming" for once. But apparently, a girl with a strap-on dildo is asking too much. Or maybe he is just teasing me. Like me, he's also a fan of gay pornstar Paul Barresi. He told me he might consider bottoming for Paul Barresi too. Paul is a well-endowed vintage porn stud. What do you guys think ? Is he hinting something to me ?

Yeah could be Predator...have you tried playing with his ass whand all the while playing with my balls, licking them playing with them...then she starting rubbing my asshole....and I was amazed at how good it felt....before long she was fingering me while giving me head....the orgasms were fantastic....eventually she replaced her finger with something bigger, a small vibrator and it went from there. We ended up using bigger vibes, anal beads, butt plugs, and a strapon as well...each time I came like crazy! So I'd say just test the waters and see how he responds.

Bigtallnbi said:
Yeah could be Predator...have you tried playing with his ass whand all the while playing with my balls, licking them playing with them...then she starting rubbing my asshole....and I was amazed at how good it felt....before long she was fingering me while giving me head....the orgasms were fantastic....eventually she replaced her finger with something bigger, a small vibrator and it went from there. We ended up using bigger vibes, anal beads, butt plugs, and a strapon as well...each time I came like crazy! So I'd say just test the waters and see how he responds.

well, that's the idea i'm trying to impress upon him, lol. btw, cool pic. is it based on true events ?

PredatorSmile said:
well, that's the idea i'm trying to impress upon him, lol. btw, cool pic. is it based on true events ?

Cool i'm sure that he'll like it...you may have to move slowly at first..see how he responds....Glad you like the pic...it isn't really me, but i've been in that position on many occasion lol

Back