Dear X:

Dearest Leilani,

I miss you so much. I worry about your mom and dad, but mostly your mom. Kawehi will be okay. I know your mom is worried, but Kawehi has a lot of your strength. I think about that day I came to visit you at the hospital and what it was like to see you in that state. I feel so guilty that I wasn't there when you died. All the months we lived at the RMH made us like family, and I wish I could have been there for your mom and dad, for Kawehi, and to say goodbye at your memorial. I wish you and Jax could have met face to face. It wasn't meant to be, I guess, but I think about you a lot, and recently I've found tears that are just for you. There's so much I can't even put into words, sights and sounds and smells that fill my memory. Going back to the RMH last time wasn't the same because you and your family weren't there. I miss you. I tell Jax about you, show her your pictures, and all I can think about is the time I showed you pictures of Jax and we talked about you getting to meet her.

I don't know, Lani...but I miss you. Your mom misses you, your dad misses you, Kawehi misses you, and everyone at the RMH who was there when we all were.

Love love love love,
Me
 
Dear Silly man,

So I almost ended up in our next life, and I wondered will we be the age we met forever?
 
Dear X,

FUCK OFF YOU CREEPER!

Next time I catch you staring down my shirt I with gut you and boil your head in a sugar vat!
I do not appriciate your advances, now stop. Before you die.

~ Perturbed Pixie
 
lol Unless you are a creepy 38 year old man who works next to me in the kitchen, you're in good shape DJ
 
lol Unless you are a creepy 38 year old man who works next to me in the kitchen, you're in good shape DJ

I'm almost 38, but I'm female and I don't think I'm creepy, so I suppose I'm okay. OH, yeah, and I'm sure I don't work next to you in the kitchen or I'd spill way too much chocolate 'by accident' on you and have to clean it up...

AHem.
 
He can be 'creepy' and/or 38. One does not imply the other (no ?)


Dear X

So what's he "creep" about ?

The enquirer

He's always watching me. It's hard to explain. He's always trying to get too close to me or trying to touch me. It just... well, it's kinda scary.

I'm not a girl who gets intimidated by males, but he sends up all kinds of red flags
 
Dear Pixie,

Always trust your instincts. Be careful.

Signed,
Wouldn't Mind A Gander Down Your Shirt Myself. :D
 
Don't worry Raven, I shall speak to my boss. She likes me lol.

And honey, I wouldn't mind if you took a gander :eek:
 
Dear Gamespy,

The "thank you" that I received in my PM box this morning was nice and all, but the next time I delete 5000 out of 6000 spam posts I would like a gift of some kind instead, like a new gaming computer or something ;)
 
Dear Oncologist,

What the fuck is wrong with you. You DO NOT tell an 82 year old woman she is going to die and then refuse to answer her questions. You will be hearing from an attorney even if I have to sell my own organs to make it happen.

I hope you die old and alone being sodomized by a child rapist who tells you you're pretty.

Sincerely,

Me
 
Dear Oncologist,

What the fuck is wrong with you. You DO NOT tell an 82 year old woman she is going to die and then refuse to answer her questions. You will be hearing from an attorney even if I have to sell my own organs to make it happen.

I hope you die old and alone being sodomized by a child rapist who tells you you're pretty.

Sincerely,

Me

Pixie,

Don't sell your organs, you need those

TMNT
 
Back
Top