'We're' taking requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy Missy Passion, you into chaw-chewin’ cowboys with leather chaps, a ten gallon hat, silver spurs, and an inlaid turquoise belt buckle the size of a barn? I ride tall in the saddle and will leave you grinnin’ like a mule with a mouth full of briars.

Awww, Mister Munky you look mighty fine in your cowboy costume. I didn't know they kept clothes that small in the boys dept.

My Dom and me couldn't understand what you said but if you are lookin for a frolickin hee-haw time, we're your folks. Just come on over.

:)
 
Great Idea!

Dear Mr. Master4Slaves,

You keep sending me requests to have your babies and I am very flattered. Dom too thought it was an excellent idea as we could make a fortune selling vanilla cakes baked in burnt sienna ovens, unfortunately when the doctors turned in my penis to make my vagina they were unable to make it fully functional.

As a compromise we could use Aunty Nina, as I mentioned earlier she is the breeder in the family and the only one with a fully functional oven. There are already 3 buns in there now... so you'll have to wait for just another... Lemme calculate... 2nd trimester times 3... 18 months!

Looking forward to our future business venture!

:)
 
Dear Mr. Master4Slaves,

unfortunately when the doctors turned in my penis to make my vagina they were unable to make it fully functional.

Are you sure you're not Bill Gates describing every Internet Explorer update ever?
 
Are you sure you're not Bill Gates describing every Internet Explorer update ever?


Hello Mr. Davro,

My Dom was laughing reading your post and wouldn't explain why its funny. I haven't heard about Internet Explorer but I am aware of Bill Gates. I can't understand why you would confuse me with that wonderful philanthropist. I hope you realise that Bill Gates is a man and I am now a woman.

Anyway, if you have a thing for Bill Gates I could roleplay but Dom says I'll need a pair of glasses to pass off as him. Let me know if that is what you are looking for because I don't want to unnecessarily spend money on props. Normally I would've just stolen the glasses but since today is a Sunday I'm not supposed to be working.

Happy day to all of you!

:)
 
Hello all you great people of Lit-land!

A big hello to all of you! :)

Now I receive many PMs asking me what kind of toys I have with me... I don't know if its Fr. Michael's presence here (everyone please wave and say hello to Fr. Mike) that's bringing this on or just the comfort level I share with you but I feel the urge to confess. I kept the prosthetic limb I stole from the hospital when we went to get daddy's wee-wee reattached. I hadn't let anyone (not even my wonderful Dom) know about this and I have been secretly pleasuring myself with it.

There, I feel so much better now... especially since now that you all are in on my secret you can be treated as an accessory to the crime (after all it was your naughty PMs and post which forced me to act).

Please post your desires and so we can have some fun, especially Donkey who has been feeling very neglected.


:heart: Subdued_Passion :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top