Young lady, looking for feedback!

You have an absolutely gorgeous body. Thanks so much for unwrapping this lovely Christmas present. :kiss:
 
I don't have much for feed back except the raging boner in my pants from these sexy pics! Perkalicious boobies!
 
and...

Sorry, I'm so new to this! Kind of just decided to sign up and see how it all works, happy to answer any questions and if I have any to your specifications, I'll post photos of your requests :)
All you need to know about me is I'm bright, bubbly and constantly horny ;)

And quite lovely. Beautiful figure. Thank you for sharing yourself. An obvious request would be to see those gorgeous breasts unencumbered.
 
You have an absolutely fantastic body. Your breasts look amazing, perfectly sized to be proportionate to your body, from what I can see - however I'd love to see some more....just to be sure ;)

Your ass is also incredible. Would you, by chance, have any photos of you in stockings? Possibly bent over?
 
Just tuning in, love the pics! Especially that one of the garter belt from the back ;) any chance we could see more of that, maybe with that spanking thrownin? ;)
 
What a coincidence!

Sorry, I'm so new to this! Kind of just decided to sign up and see how it all works, happy to answer any questions and if I have any to your specifications, I'll post photos of your requests :)
All you need to know about me is I'm bright, bubbly and constantly horny ;)

I'm constantly horny too! :)
 
attachment.php

Ummm yeah with a ass like tht I got a whole lot more than just feedback 4 ya...... I wanna feed ya backside ;-)
 
Wow....you are definitely a sexy and beautiful mynx, hon ! ;) I hope that you continue to want to post here more and more :devil:
 
You want feedback, great I'm an ass man so yours is wonderful, love the breast and perfect nipples!, love the long hair over all I'd say FUCKING WOW!
Thanks for posting and please feel welcomed to post even more.
Hope this feedback was helpful!!
 
Okay, you asked for feedback. You are a lovely young woman. You have nothing to be self-concious about. The only negative feedback I could give is to find a friend that you trust to do the camera work for you:). While the self shots aren't the worst I have seen here, they could be improved on by having someone take them for you so you can give yourself completely to the poses:).

I would also like to apologize for the complete array of "compliments" you have received, from the children that think a woman's breasts are boobs or boobies (this is an adult erotica board not a grade school playground) to the idiots that think things like "that's a nice piece of meat" is an appropriate compliment. I deeply and sincerely apologize for them.

That being said, have fun and if you'd like to chat with a woman who's done some time on the receiving end of a camera I am never anything but a P.M. away. And again, you are a lovely young lady and I enjoyed your pics and I am sure I will enjoy any others you might post.
 
Back
Top