The crash landing (closed)

"Yes to both. I would love to meet some of your friends and go with you to work. When can I?"

She wasn't worried about being in danger. She had been a pilot on her planet. She was used to doing things.

Maybe she could make her own friends. Since she always wore her translator so she could understand anyone and anyone could understand her.

"We can do all of it tomorrow we can go to my work in the morning and my friends can come over later that evening. You can wear the boots that you were wearing when you crashed. They are a little scorched but they looked wearable."Mordrax said as he loving caressed his lover's arms. He could feel himself start to get horny but he fought the urge because he just wanted to talk to his lover now. "You will also have to wear a pair of my jump suits. seeing how you don't have your own to wear as well seeing how the thin fabric of the suit you wore in space didn't make it." He finished .

"That's fine with me, love. She gave him a hug and a kiss in the cheek.

"I'm ready for bed. Honey, tomorrow is going to be a busy day. And I am beat."

She got up and pulled the covers down, getting ready for bed. She crawled under the covers and let out a sigh.

Mordrax went into the kitchen and got an air tight container and walked back into the bedroom to clean up the left over chips. After he got the chips cleaned up and the container shut he got into be with his lover. He turned out the lights and cuddled up close to his lover giving her a kiss on the cheek saying "goodnight my love."

She cuddled up in his arms and gave him a kiss.

"Thank you, honey. You're the best, and so thoughtful too. Good night, honey."

She started to drift off to sleep.

Mordrax slept well and before he knew it he woke up. He could see that his lover was still fast asleep so he quietly got up and started breakfast for them. He made his planet's version of eggs.

She woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking. She got up and slipped on a robe, wandering barefoot out into the kitchen.

"Can I help with anything?"

"Nah I am just about done." Mordrax said as he grabbed both plates. He sat down beside his love and quickly sent an email to some of his friends to see if they can come over after work. "Tthe sooner we get our work assignment today the faster we can get to the work site then home. My job is mostly just going out and assessing crashs for scrap metal. We are allowed to have any items we find that survived the crash." He said trying to explain his job to Jackie.

She sat down and began eating, listening to his explanation. After a minute, she asked, "Well, boss, what's the word?"

"The word is we need to hurry so that we won't be dead tired later on this evening if my friends get to come over so that some can meet you." Mordrax answered.

"Yes sir!" She wolfed down the rest of the breakfast. Having been a pilot, she remembered well eating fast in order to get back to work.

Back in the bedroom, she grabbed the jumpsuit that Mordrax had set out last night before cramming her feet in her boots. She got ready as quick as possible and was soon prepped to go.

Mordrax got ready himself and when he finished he couldn't help but to stare at his lover in hhis uniform. She filled it out more in the chest and bottom thhan he did. He couldn't help but to start to get a little turned on by the sight. He walked over to his lover and said "we forgot to tell each other good morning. 'good morning.' " he gave her a loving kiss kiss before he takes her hand as they walk to his ship.

She smiled as she saw him eyeing her in his jumpsuit. She knew what was on his mind but they needed to get to work.

We forgot to tell each other good morning. 'good morning.'

And with that he crossed to her, giving her a kiss full of promise. Then he took her hand and off they headed for his ship and to work. She hoped that she could be of help to him.

As she rode, she asked, "I will get to help you, won't I? What should I look for? Is there anything I should stay away from?' She was full of questions, and she looked forward to meeting some of the other co-workers.

"Yes you will be helping me today or I wouldn't have asked you to come along with me. Basically our main job is to look around the crash and see if the wreckage is worth anything metal wise . If the ship looks to be built more out of plastic or anything but metal then we report back that the wreckage is worthless or not worrh the effort to continue further actions. As for anything for us to bring home I usually look for things that wouldn't be ruined by the crash. If there is any type of food then anything that won't spoil easily." He answered her question. "My dear I can only say to you is just be careful of your surroundings because the whole wreckage could be dangerous." He finished.

She nodded. She had been through such a crash and knew how bad it could be up close and personal. He took her hand and they headed for the transport. She was excited to be out and seeing Mordrax at work. Plus she would be seeing others there.

Mordrax got into the ship with his love and after they had put their safety belts on he says "we are just going to a wreck today my dearest. Before you start to worry I have given myself enough of a financial buffer that I can afford not to work for a couple of years." He was used to going to at the very least two crashes a day but seeing how he had his love with him one would be enough for today.

She nodded. She knew that he was worried about her reliving the crash.

"Don't worry, love, I'll be fine. I'll just follow your lead."

She squeezed his hand and smiled at him.

"I'm not worrying it's?just that I don't want to run you ragged today." Mordax said squeezing her hand back.

She smiled.

"I'm probably stronger than you think."

She looked out the window and could see smoke lifting into the air off in the distance.

"That where we're heading?" She pointed in that area.

Mordrax nodded before saying "it isn't that I don't think you are strong it's just that I don't know if you have worked in something that hot for very long my love." When he seen where she was pointing he responded "maybe but first we have to cheeck in and get a wreckage assigned to us first."

"Check in? It is all very organized, is it not?"

She looked out and saw a small fleet of ships flying towards an area over to the left.

"How many of you are there? You must have quite a few crashes that occur here. Meanwhile, I will do my best not to get overheated."

"Yes it is mainly because if something happens while we are working they will know where we are at all times until we are done with the job." Mordax said. "No more than ten of us not including the office staff." He said finishing Jackie's questions. "If you do a good job we may go do something special after work as long as you are not too tire." He said.

"I'm looking forward to doing some work. Feeling productive. I hope you don't mind , but maybe I can be of some help."

She was busy looking around at everything. Watching the ships land and looking at the wreckage. It seemed to be spread out over a large area. She needed to try and remain unobtrusive. She didn't want her honey to get in trouble for bringing her with him to work.

"I don't mind my dearest if I thought you couldn't handle it though it still isn't going to stop me from making sure you are alright and worrying when I can't see you." Mordrax said placing a kiss on her hand. He could tell that the wreck she could see was drawing her attention.

She noticed some of the other workers as they arrived and went to check in.

"Do you know everyone? Are any of the individuals here friends with you?"

A large majority favored Mordrax though there was a large variation in the color of their skin. She didn't see any humans yet but there were one or two that she had never seen anything like. She tried not to be too obvious or stare at them.

Back