Photo Tributes

Originally Posted by LIVINRFANTASIES View Post
I dared you and you did it....... The photo wasn't poor quality I am. Thanks. My husband made me do it.

Dollie-------- We've been busy since we moved. I used to hate tributes until I watched several friends do it while we watched at their homes. It actually turns me on now and hubby pretends it's really my body being tributed on.
Sadly I must be too old because few others tribute my photos.
http://i.imgur.com/J2PzU7G.jpg

If your too old, then I guess I am too. I enjoy your sexy pictures.

Ooohhh yes!!

You can't beat a good cum tribute on pic or panties.
Like doing on friends wife's pic,Sis in law (because she's evil),and also posh looking women.x

I hsve a pic

It's my tits with slut written on with lipstick. My daddy asked me for it but I want it as a tribute.. Anyone?

I wouldn't mind some new tributes. I love seeing I got a guy off and wasn't even there.

I'm really in the mood to shoot a load over a pretty face live on Skype - if anyone wants a tribute and is in the mood to watch me do it then drop me a PM.

I'm inclined to oblige...my only stipulation is that the model be unshaved. Trimmed/bare just doesn't do it for me.

Also, of course, I'd love to actually converse with the person (or their spouse). I'm demisexual that way. :)

Besides that...fire away! PM me, and let's start the discussion.

Back