New York roll call

Just a Hello and bump for the NY roll call......Snow is on the way for the Capital District area.........:mad:

Not in NY ............... but without traffic I'm standing in Time Sq in like 20 minutes soo close enough :) !!!

good day to be indoors .. 8 degrees (fahrenheit) right now, my face is still thawing out from being on the train platform.…

make me one too :)

not sure what to drink, hot chocolate or a nice cup of cham tea :)

hello there, haven't see u in a while :)

I only enjoy orange or black tea.... no flavors. I like tea with milk, no flavors don't agree.

Too many hours working in retail over the holidays.

How are you doing?

I only enjoy orange or black tea.... no flavors. I like tea with milk, no flavors don't agree.

Too many hours working in retail over the holidays.

How are you doing?

i like all kind i think but vanilla :(
no milf for me lol

Fine, yourself?

It makes my 12 degrees feel warmer when I read about -15 degrees in Montreal this morning.

Never fear, we are up to 19 degrees now and headed for a heatwave of 33 tomorrow (and snow).. I would much rather snow than 35 and raining.. have a lot of memories from sitting in the stand for football in that type of weather and soaked to the bone near freezing..

Never fear, we are up to 19 degrees now and headed for a heatwave of 33 tomorrow (and snow).. I would much rather snow than 35 and raining.. have a lot of memories from sitting in the stand for football in that type of weather and soaked to the bone near freezing..

It's still to cold lol.

I show the heat wave of 28 and the same snow for tomorrow.

I was very lucky my daughter didn't care for sports. She did dance and music. I could be indoors for all of the recitals.

Another NYer here.. Somewhere between Rochester and Buffalo. :D
Do you think it will warm up, it is showing 8 gegrees right now. Definately need warmth... Sorry Guys, Women need only apply.. :devil:. LOL

Another NYer here.. Somewhere between Rochester and Buffalo. :D
Do you think it will warm up, it is showing 8 gegrees right now. Definately need warmth... Sorry Guys, Women need only apply.. :devil:. LOL

I get it. I Don't want a guy to warm me up either!

Back