Shy no longer....

Mistress, Your beauty would make any man melt and want to serve You! ...and then there's that giggle...
I had no idea I could organize an army of Bunny Lovers!! xo!

Oh sweetie, it most definitely is. I would love to have you read all my books, comics and anything else than needs to be read to me so I could just have aural orgasm ;) :devil:
/giggle
Perhaps I should start a little business....Bunny Bytes! Personalized recordings!

I am willing to talk this out anywhere you like. I am sure we can have a nice, long, slow conversation. I am sure we could make it fast and furious as well. I suppose it just matters on how we deal with the material.
*fans self slightly*
Oh...oh my...fast and furious science! I might pass out.

Here you go, dear BunnyLovers! A little more to feast your eyes upon! We kind of tried to channel a different side of Miss Bunny.....we changed out the Miss for Mistress.

Enjoy! xo!

Last edited:
You are such a sexy woman, and you look great in the mistress outfit! I however do not swing that way, but it would be a dream to have you as my submissive ;)

Here you go, dear BunnyLovers! A little more to feast your eyes upon! We kind of tried to channel a different side of Miss Bunny.....we changed out the Miss for Mistress.

Enjoy! xo!

Oh my...That's another stunning set of pics- Mistress Bunny can have her wicked way with me anytime....;)

Oh darlin'...I have not yet begun to sin.
/giggle

/laugh
As soon as this raspy throat I have goes away, I will get another bunny byte up there!

Oh my....I have never had such an obedient toy before.
*grins*
I will have to think about how to best make use of this

Well you have all heard me now...you know I can't help it!

We should definitely get a control in place. Just to be sure when we try the variables that we have something to track our results against. Tensile strength, energy output, flexibility....these are all things that need to be investigated....thoroughly.
*adjusts glasses on nose*
I am dedicated to science.

* whisper* Really cute socks /giggle

/giggle
Yay! I am a bit silly at times, but nobody can accuse me of not having fun.

I do love red wine. Wine goes with everything....kind of like Italians...wines that is. /giggle

/laugh
Are you a cowboy?! You must really like boots.

/giggle
Thank you!
Yes...this time around Miss Bunny has decided being shy is for the birds....not for bunnies at all.

So glad you have "CURED" that "SHY" problem.

/giggle
Perhaps I should start a little business....Bunny Bytes! Personalized recordings!

If your voice does anything for anyone else, you'd be golden ;) I know it sure sends shivers down my spine... in the most sensual way possible.

As for the new pics... mmmm so sexy and seductive. I may have to submit to you ;) :devil:

come here pic...

LOVE the come here pic MistressBunny.... gets down and crawls on all fours to your feet.

Awwww thank you!! I have been inspired for a new set, but shhhhh...bunny secret!

I think the "Bunny Secret" has been Blown ;) Miss Bunny .. And a Good morning to you ..
Hoping you get your voice back ASAP
:heart: listening to those "Bunny Giggles"

attachment.php

Those eyes and Cuffs on your Hips .. Not to mention
your Hot Red Lipstick.. Sends
Naughty thoughts thru my mind this morning Miss B. !!!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I'd be EVER so happy if the mood did happen to strike. *bats his eyelashes*

I just wanted to add, your delicious photos are causing a serious Pavlovian classical conditioning here for me... both the words "Bunny" and "Candy" are starting to put me in a randy mood! You're definitely doing -something- right. ;)
/giggle
Ok...that truly made me smile. I can imagine that might be awkward come Easter.

Oh no, that won't do at all. I need to be able to make sure that you are taking in all of the data. That won't happen if you pass out.
I am very good with keeping track of data...even multiple sources. I think you find to be a most satisfactory research assistant.

Thank You Mistress!!!!

*heart racing...beginning to sweat...*

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1158778&d=1354341362

*kneels at Your Feet*
I am such a lucky bunny! I have so many lovely toys!
/beam

You are such a sexy woman, and you look great in the mistress outfit! I however do not swing that way, but it would be a dream to have you as my submissive ;)
I like to get on my knees just as much as command others to do so. I just need to believe a potential Dom can tame me /wink

Oh my...That's another stunning set of pics- Mistress Bunny can have her wicked way with me anytime....;)
/bite
I am quite happy you like them! It is certainly exciting to share this aspect of myself.

So glad you have "CURED" that "SHY" problem.
/giggle
Me too! It makes this all so much fun!

AWESOME LEATHER SERIES!!!
Just wait! More to come /wink

If your voice does anything for anyone else, you'd be golden ;) I know it sure sends shivers down my spine... in the most sensual way possible.

As for the new pics... mmmm so sexy and seductive. I may have to submit to you ;) :devil:
/giggle
I will drink more tea and get another recording out there!

LOVE the come here pic MistressBunny.... gets down and crawls on all fours to your feet.
Mmm...such a sweet thing you are.

I think the "Bunny Secret" has been Blown ;) Miss Bunny .. And a Good morning to you ..

Thanks For Sharing ...
I am feeling much better and I will get another Bunny Byte up soon! So pleased you like the new set! Can't wait to share the rest!

You are absolutely sexy!!!!
Well thank you so very much!! /beam

*Runs in and pounces on Bunny* Hi gorgeous!
Eeeeeek! /giggle
*rolls around with BiLover*

Well, you did say that you loved science. ;)

I think it'll be far less awkward if we make sure you're the only Bunny around. ;) So see, you have a reason to stick around! =)
[/QUOTE]
Oh you are so clever! I kind of -have- to now, don't I? /giggle
I will just invest in those bunny ears now then.

I sure would like to tame you, my toys love to get in contact with such a sexy lady like you :caning: :D
*looks over the list, sits up, leans in, peeks again, blushes*
Mmmm....those all look so very delicious! I keep finding myself wonder how they all sound against skin....and how good I have to be in order to hear.

You look very sexy in that outfit
Thank you so much! I truly love those pants!

Bad boy

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

I've been very naughty! Arrest me! :p

*looks over the list, sits up, leans in, peeks again, blushes*
Mmmm....those all look so very delicious! I keep finding myself wonder how they all sound against skin....and how good I have to be in order to hear.
Good or bad, or a combination of both, might get you to experience them ... but first you would have to get here :D

Enjoy! xo!
MissBunnyCandy-:rose::rose:Humada,:eek:humada, :eek:humada, :eek:humada, :eek:humada, :eek:!!!!!!!

Miss Bunny I've yet to see you in or out of any clothing that does not show your sexiness!

Enjoy! xo!

You bring such pleasure in both roles - a very sexy series of pictures :devil:

Thank you :kiss:

Back