The Meat Market.....round two

hehehe

Ummm, you're packed and you're stacked 'specially in the back
Brother, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that.
Can I get some fries with that shake-shake bootie?
If looks could kill you would be an Uzi
You're a shotgun - bang! What's up with that thang?
I wanna know how does it hang?

Yea, how'd ya know it was that that put the look on my face that got me looks haha

Delicious!!
attachment.php
Thanks, Me. Never as delicious as you, though. ;)

Let's go with the Canadian rating system... They're much more forgiving. :p

I'll just call this one "unrated" :devil:

I call that one fuckin SEXY!

You wouldn't happen to have a gay/bi twin brother would you?? ;)

I'll bake you a cake... and when I say bake you a cake I mean.. I will go buy one.. take it out of the container.. throw some flour around the kitchen and wait for you naked ....

What?

Honestly... You say that like you're somehow torturing us in a BAD way... Those pictures are a fine, sweet torture!

I :heart: runners

Haha! Lovin this boy more with every post!!

:eek: We would NEVER!!! You know we like to watch!

SEE?! Great minds think alike. :)

It's not? :confused:

Um... Am I considered "everyone else"? Because Me is great... but uh... this is a MEAT thread! And I don't know that she has the cut of meat we're looking for. :D

Oh, you lucky bitch. CAT FIGHT!!! :p

I feel the same way about your pix, Dean. And trying to keep my comments in check so I don't scare you away from posting more. ;)

I LOVE his hand on her wrist in this one... Something about it just tells you she's doing it ALLLL right. :)

Thanks, now I have this song stuck in my head! As soon as you said "Shoop" I instantly thought, "Girls, what's my weakness?" "MEN!" Totally fit you. :)

Sorry for this crazy ass long quoted response... Been MIA.

Still :heart: this thread... *squish*

I love your post.. it's like reading the thread all over again.. and your witty comments just make me smile and giggle... hehehe

I call that one fuckin SEXY!

You wouldn't happen to have a gay/bi twin brother would you?? ;)

I'll bake you a cake... and when I say bake you a cake I mean.. I will go buy one.. take it out of the container.. throw some flour around the kitchen and wait for you naked ....

What?
Thank you for the compliment -- unfortunately, no twin of any orientation.

If you went a step further and popped out of a cake I'd be really impressed :devil:

What?

MUAHAHAHA! You are too fucking adorable for words.

I love your post.. it's like reading the thread all over again.. and your witty comments just make me smile and giggle... hehehe

Well, I'm glad. I was actually kind of worried that I was scaring you away. Good to know I've kept the majority of my drooliness to myself. :D

So uhm.. can we make fuck now?

Only if you take pictures for us! :)

:cool:

thanks, deluge. I like arty also -- but usually can't fully acheive it ;)

It's all good... Make them semi-arty... And then WHOOPS, there's a penis in the pic!... ;) Cock makes everything better! :D

If you went a step further and popped out of a cake I'd be really impressed :devil:

I just pictured Dean with pink frosting on that pretty skin from jumping out of your cake... Tasty boy + strawberry cream cheese frosting? = :eek: Tasty!

I like it too.

You like what? Arty pix? My post? Dean's cock? Riding in hot air balloons? Sky diving naked? :D

I'm not really sure your bits and pieces would feel good flapping at that kind of wind velocity... :p

Bravo, BRAVO!!!!

Ha ha :D

I'm guessing this will put a smile on Dean's face....:D

Hope so ;)

YAY Hubby posted :D

and MMMMMMM ;)

Very sexy... Thank you for posting.... Now you know I will want more and more and more and more and more ;)

What can I say.. I like meat ;)

Sorry I'm in the pic, but as he suggested taking pics & posting, I wasn't going to let the opportunity go :D

You guessed right ;)

He he ;)

Honestly... You say that like you're somehow torturing us in a BAD way... Those pictures are a fine, sweet torture!
Too true ;)
:eek: We would NEVER!!! You know we like to watch!

I told him!!

SEE?! Great minds think alike. :)
Ha ha they do.......and what great minds we have!! :D

Um... Am I considered "everyone else"? Because Me is great... but uh... this is a MEAT thread! And I don't know that she has the cut of meat we're looking for. :D
God I hope I don't!! :eek:

Oh, you lucky bitch. CAT FIGHT!!! :p

I'm sure he'll let you too ;)

I LOVE his hand on her wrist in this one... Something about it just tells you she's doing it ALLLL right. :)

Woo.....:D x

Back