Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit, I could run a 5K in those. They are comfortable--well broken in. :devil:



Slight amusement? There were points that were down right hilarious.

Ooooooh who? who? lol

Ok, you're right about the hilarious.
And i dont know if i should name names here....i'll pm you!
 
Ha! Look for "how to get my brother" you'll feel disbelief, nausea and I'm not gonna lie, slight amusement all while reading it. Also i thing she claims to be gone, but I have my suspicions as to eho she popped back up as.

Oh...I think I found it by searching for "brother" and "Angie."

Whoa.

Either she's a troll or she's the seriously fucked up type that would make the Jerry Springer "hardcore" edition.

.....I can't stop reading that thread. It's a trainwreck to the nth degree.
 
Shit, I could run a 5K in those. They are comfortable--well broken in. :devil:

Oh, the visions that puts in my head!

Also, its good to see you having fun on here....now how bout you lose your cloak of invisibility? It's damn maddening!!!

It's part of my mystique! Besides, I can't let ms_intrigue know when I'm about to pounce again. :catgrin:
 
Oh...I think I found it by searching for "brother" and "Angie."

Whoa.

Either she's a troll or she's the seriously fucked up type that would make the Jerry Springer "hardcore" edition.

.....I can't stop reading that thread. It's a trainwreck to the nth degree.

Hahaha. That's what I said! Remember i told you i needed to stay away from some if the crazier threads on here? Well, thats the one I was talking about. Couldn't do it though...I couldn't look away.

I say she's a troll....but a seriously fucked up one!
 
Last edited:
I really shouldn't have stayed up all night peeling the Shellac off my fingernails in a fit of emotional angst. It really fucks up your nails.

It really does! I don't use it anymore, although my manicurist/would-be life coach keeps trying!
 
I'm told if you soak it off it doesn't... this is the first time I've used it. I loved it and it lasted really well, but I have taken layers of nail off with my attack on it last night. :(

Yes, if you soak it off you're good. But I tend to pick when bored or emotional.
 
Note to self: if you're going to be singing in your office while your morning voice is still in full effect, you might want to shut the door!
 
It's important to enunciate!

Phone rings
Me: Radiology, this is MK
Receptionist: hi do you guys X-ray OB patients?
Me: OB as in pregnant?
Receptionist: yea
Me: umm we can but its not recommended, why do they need X-rays?
Receptionist: umm I don't know. can I transfer the drs office to you?
Me: sure
Drs. Office picks up: hi, do you X-ray obese patients
Me: obese or OB?
Drs Office: ummm obese; just under 400lbs
Me: so they're not pregnant?
Drs. Office: no it's a man
Me.....*face palm*
 
If you ever need a pick me up. I highly suggest The Black Key's music video for their song Lonely Boy. That man dancing puts a smile on my face every time.
 
This weekend had all the makings of a disaster. While not without it's challenges, it's beginning to be a beautiful day again. There will be clouds for a bit. But the sunshine will come out again. I know it.
 
It's important to enunciate!

Phone rings
Me: Radiology, this is MK
Receptionist: hi do you guys X-ray OB patients?
Me: OB as in pregnant?
Receptionist: yea
Me: umm we can but its not recommended, why do they need X-rays?
Receptionist: umm I don't know. can I transfer the drs office to you?
Me: sure
Drs. Office picks up: hi, do you X-ray obese patients
Me: obese or OB?
Drs Office: ummm obese; just under 400lbs
Me: so they're not pregnant?
Drs. Office: no it's a man
Me.....*face palm*

:D:D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top