Here comes the Bride (closed)

Riley could feel Anya's body trembling beneath her and she relished in the feeling and the knowledge that she had been the cause of such pleasure. Feeling her lover's hole clench around her finger, Riley knew she was close. Doubling her efforts, she vigorously fucked Anya's ass, her lips trailing heated kisses along her jawline to capture Anya's mouth in a passionate kiss.

"That's it, Anya." She purred as the woman let out a scream of pleasure. "Let it go. Give yourself over to the pleasure." She licked between Anya's breasts as cum began to pour from her lover's pussy. Moving to the left breast, Riley claimed the nipple, capturing it between her teeth and tugging on it.

Beneath her, Anya gave herself completely to the orgasm that racked her body. Her moans and screams of pleasure filled the apartment and Riley wondered if her neighbors were listening in. Finally, Anya's body went loose, as if her body were suddenly boneless. Riley pulled her finger from Anya's ass and looked down, lovingly, at the woman. She was so beautiful, her face shining with the sweat of their lovemaking, her eyes closed and lips parted as she tried to regain her senses.

Leaning down, Riley kissed her lips gently.

"I love you." She whispered into Anya's ear, tracing soft kisses just below her ear.
 
Anya moaned softly as she felt Riley’s lips press against hers in a gentle, soothing motion. She shivered, her poor body reacting again even as she sat there in exhaustion. She heard Riley’s voice whispering in her ear and the soft kisses pressed to her ear and throat. She sighed and her eyes fluttered open, focusing on the beautiful woman in front of her.

“Jesus, Riley, that was amazing.” She said between parched lips.

Slowly she unfolded her legs from the sofa and sat forward, her hands cupping Riley’s cheeks as she pulled her lover close. Her lips pressed against Riley’s, her tongue seeking entrance into the woman’s sweet mouth. She moaned as she felt her lips part and she drove her tongue against Riley’s, an intimate dance starting between the two of them.

Anya trailed her fingers over Riley’s shoulders and to the dress that still covered her amazing body from her view. She cupped her breasts, her fingers plucking and flicking over Riley’s nipples as she reveled in her breathy moans.

“I want to make love to you, Riley.” She said in a breathy voice, her lips grazing across Riley’s ear. “Strip for me, baby, and then take me to bed.”
 
"Your wish is my command." Riley grinned ruefully as she stepped away from the couch. Moving slowly, adding an extra sway to her hips for Anya's benefit, Riley walked to the floor to ceiling bookcase - there was one on either side of the small fireplace - and pressed the play button on the stereo system. A melodious jazz tune floated through the air, the heavy bass setting a seductive tone.

"Was this what you wanted?" Riley teased as she reached behind her and unzipped the dress that clung to her slim frame. The dress began to fall, inch by slow inch down her body. The tops of her breasts came into view, then the bodice of her lingerie. Her hips swayed with the sensuous rhythm of the jazz music. Turning around, the smooth skin of her back exposed, Riley unhooked her corset and,holding the dress to her chest, pulled the corset away from her body and let it drop to the floor. Looking at Anya over her shoulder, Riley winked and let her dress fall. The silky fabric flowed smoothly down her body and pooled on the floor around her feet. With her back still turned to Anya, Riley stepped out of the dress, her black stilettos emphasizing her shapely legs. Covering her breasts with her hands, she turned to face her lover. Her hands began to massage the tender flesh of her breasts and she moaned gently, her eyes locked on Anya's. Slowly, she slid her hands down her stomach and hooked her fingers into the waistline of her panties. With a teasing grin, she gradually slid the panties down, revealing her freshly waxed mound little by little.

Moving towards Anya, Riley straddled her lover, grinding her wet pussy against Anya's. Leaning in, she captured her lips in a heated kiss, her tongue dueling with Anya's. Groaning low in her throat, Riley nipped at Anya's lower lip.

"Take me, lover." She purred. "Make love to me."
 
Anya watched every single moment of her lover’s striptease and she could feel herself squirming on the sofa in time with the music. She moaned softly as she watched Riley’s pale skin come into view, her breasts cupped by her hands, hiding them from her view as she turned back to face her. She smiled at Riley as she played with her breasts, massaging them as she watched every movement that Anya made.

“You waxed just for me?” Anya asked, an eyebrow raised as Riley moved forward and straddled Anya’s lap, rubbing their pussies together in the most delicious way.

If Anya ever thought that she had control with Riley, she was sorely mistaken. The way that her lover kissed her, her tongue demanding dominance from her made her moan. The way her teeth clamped onto her lower lip and pulled made her see stars. The way that she purred what she wanted made Anya incredibly wet.

She grinned up at Riley and quickly pushed her until she was lying flat on the cushions. She loomed over the delicious redhead and kissed her passionately. Her delicate fingers quickly found her breasts and were plucking and pinching the hard nipples there moments before her lips captured the right one and suckled upon it to hear Riley’s beautiful cry of pleasure.

“So, my seductress, tell me what you thought of the way I play the violin.” Anya said in a breathless sigh as she stroked her tongue along the valley of Riley’s breasts before she treated her other nipple to the same attention. When Riley didn’t answer fast enough, she bit down until a piteous moan was heard. “I asked you a question, Riley. Don’t make me torture you for the answer.”
 
Riley giggled like a school girl as Anya pushed her down onto the sofa. Her giggles turned to moans of pleasure as Anya kissed her passionately and her fingers played with Riley's nipples. Her soft lips encased the nipple causing Riley to moan, her back arched in need. So lost in the pleasures that Anya was inflicting she didn't hear the question her lover posed.

"Oh god." She cried as Anya bit her nipple, her voice trembling.

“I asked you a question, Riley. Don’t make me torture you for the answer.”

Riley grinned saucily and wiggled beneath Anya. "Torture sounds perfect. Have your way with me, lover. I'm your prisoner." Riley joked as she placed her hands above her head. "We should probably move to the bedroom, though, that's where I keep the whips and chains." This time, she was only half joking.
 
Anya couldn’t contain her giggles as Riley joked about being her prisoner. She grinned down at her lover as she suggested that they move to the bedroom where her whips and chains were kept. She slapped Riley’s thigh, laughing as she yelped with the cracking of flesh.

“Somehow I don’t believe that you’re joking.” Anya nipped at the underside of Riley’s breasts as she gave her a wide smile. “And why have you been hiding the whips and chains from me? The very idea makes me wet.”

She stood up then, taking hold of Riley’s wrist and drawing her along into the master bedroom. Pushing Riley onto the bed, she kneeled between her splayed legs and nipped at the sensitive flesh on each inner thigh. Her fingers caressed up her lover’s long legs, petting over the naked flesh where her red hair had been.

“Tell me where the toys are, baby.” She purred in a soft tone, her lips kissing the juncture of her thigh and pussy.
 
Riley allowed herself to be led to the bedroom. She moaned as Anya crawled between her legs and nipped at the tender flesh of her thighs.

"The toys are in the chest at the foot of the bed." She groaned as Anya petted the freshly waxed skin. She waited with baited breath as Anya opened the chest. She couldn't help wondering what her lover would think of her collection.
 
Anya smiled as she moved from the bed and opened the chest at the foot of the bed, her eyes going wide as she saw the wide variety of toys spread out before her. She turned her gaze towards Riley and actually blushed at some of the things that she was seeing.

“Holy crap, Riley. You must be one busy girl.” Anya said as she reached in to pull out a pink vibrator.

Leaving the lid open, she moved to the head of the bed and slid onto the comforter. “Come on up here, baby.” She said, patting her lap as she waited for Riley to take a seat.
 
Riley laughed lightly at Anya's surprise.

"I try to keep busy." She said, watching as her lover dug through the toys and pulled out a pink vibrator.

"Anya, there's a lot you don't know about me yet." She said as her lover sat back down on the bed. "A lot of things I enjoy that I want to introduce you to." Her thoughts turned to the kinkier objects in the toy chest; the handcuffs and blindfolds and other such toys.

Anya beckoned her to come closer and Riley happily obliged. Sitting with her back pressed against Anya's chest, Riley leaned into her lover, enjoying the feel of hard nipples against her back and the way that their bodies molded together. She trailed a gentle finger along Anya's leg, savoring the feel of her smooth flesh.
 
“I’m sure there’s all sorts of things you can teach me, baby, but tonight I’m going to teach you how to play an instrument.” Anya whispers in Riley’s ear as she settled into her arms.

Anya shivers at the feel of her back pressed against her nipples and the feel of a nail trailing along her leg. She nipped at Riley’s earlobe before she traced the outside of it with her tongue.

“When you’re learning an instrument, you have to know it intimately.” Anya trails her fingers over Riley’s graceful neck to her hard nipples, grazing over her belly to the shaved mound that is begging for attention. Slipping her fingers gently through the wetness, she smiles as Riley gives a sound of pleasure.

“You have to make sure that it’s in tune.” She presses a hot kiss to Riley’s ear as her fingers find the hard bud of her clit and rub it in a fast motion, waiting until she cries out in pleasure before she backs off. She trailed her fingers up Riley‘s quivering belly until she reaches her hard nipples and gives each one a twist until another tone is achieved. “Such a lovely sound, Riley.”

“And you have to have the right items to play it.” She picks up the pink vibrator and presses it gently to Riley’s lips, sighing softly as she watched her lover enjoy the pleasure. “Suck on it, baby. Get it nice and wet.”
 
Riley couldn't hold back the moans of pleasure that escaped her lips as Anya's fingers played across her skin. Her fingers slide overy Rileiy's clit and Riley bit her lip to keep from crying out. Fire coursed through her body as she focused on Anya's touch, on the fingers that rubbed against her sensitive nub. She could feel the orgasm steadily building inside of her, could feel it about to crest. But Anya pulled her fingers away, leaving Riley panting in pleasure and disappointment. She pinched Riley's nipples, twisting them in pleasurable pain until the woman let out a lustful and needy groan.

The tip of the vibrator brushed against her lips and Riley opened them, sucking the toy inside her mouth eagerly. Her tongue twirled around the plastic as she sucked on the toy hungrily, getting it nice and wet.

Looking up at Anya with hungry eyes, Riley continued to suck on the vibrator, knowing that it would soon be inside of her.
 
“God, baby, you’re so sexy.” Anya purred as she nuzzled against Riley’s throat, licking the salty skin there before she pulled the vibe from between Riley’s lips.

She pressed her full lips against Riley’s coaxing her lips apart and tasting the inside of her mouth with her tongue. She shivered at the erotic motion of their tongues tangling with each other and the exotic taste that purely Riley. She broke the kiss, panting as she twisted the vibrator on high and trailed it down Riley’s chest and belly.

“Then when you’re instrument is tuned, you begin to play.” She whispered against Riley’s ear, nipping the lobe as she rubbed the vibe over Riley’s hard clit until she was teasing the entrance of her pink folds. “Smooth, long strokes.”

She shivered with delight as she pushed the vibe into Riley’s beautiful body, fucking her in a gentle, smooth motion while her lover writhed in her arms. She continued to lick and kiss her neck and ear, loving the sounds that Riley was making.
 
"Oh fuck," Riley moaned, her hands wrapping up and around Anya's neck, pulling her lover's mouth down to her own once more. The vibrator moving steadily in and out of her tight, wet folds was driving her insane and she couldn't stop the light gasps and moans that escaped her lips.

Her tongue brushed against Anya's, tasting the exotic mixture that was Anya Petrova. Small shivers wracked her body, traveling from her toes all the way to the tips of Riley's fingers.

"Anya," she moaned as the woman fucked her with slow, sensuous strokes. Riley's pussy ached, tightening around the vibe hungrily. "Fuck me, Anya." She breathed against her lover's lips, biting the lower lip gently. "Make me cum. Please Anya, I want to cum for you." A breathy groan passed through her parted lips as she felt the vibrations racing through her.
 
Anya grinned down at the sexy redhead in her arms. She kissed her hungrily, their tongues tangling together before Riley begged her to make her cum. She shivered at the power that she had over the other woman. She worked the vibe at a more frantic pace, working it in and out of her beautifully wet folds.

“Cum? Then I’ll have to add some finger work.” Anya said as she trailed her hands over Riley’s tight belly, brushing over the bald mound and then searching out the hard nub that was peeking out of it’s sheath. She started to rub it and stroke the hard clit, grinning down at Riley as she got a reaction.

“Sing for me, Riley. Cum for me.” She whispered against her lover’s ear, gasping as the fingers tightened around her neck, pulling her close for another soul searing kiss.
 
The combination of Anya's fingers on her clit and the vibrator moving steadily in and out of her pussy was driving Riley insane. Her legs trembled as she felt the orgasm building inside of her.

"Anya!" She cried out as her body began to shake. Riley played with her breasts, tugging on the hard nipples in an effort to make her orgasm that much more intense.

Deep inside, her stomach tightened in that familiar way and her hot center clenched tightly around the vibrator, her muscles milking the plastic organ. With lips parted, gasping for air, and her heart beating rapidly inside her chest, Riley closed her eyes and let herself go, giving herself completely over to Anya.

The waves of pleasure crashed over her.

"Oh god, Anya! Riley's shout of pleasure carried throughout the apartment. Her words turned incoherent as she let the pleasure take her over. Every nerve stood on end as she came hard, her juices coating the vibe inside her.
 
“God, Riley.” Anya hisses against her ear as she watches her lover play with her nipples and cums with a loud shout of pleasure that the rest of the complex that probably heard as well.

Anya grinned as she continued to fuck that beautiful pussy with the vibrator, demanding more from her lover than the first orgasm she’d just had. Her fingers were coated with wet juices and moving in a blur against Riley’s hard clit. She kissed her throat, licking up her salty skin until she felt Riley shiver.

“You’re going to cum again, Riley. God, you’re so fucking beautiful.” Anya growled against her ear, her hard nipples pressed against Riley’s back as her lover experienced heights she’d never been to before.
 
Riley couldn't stop the tremors that wracked her body as Anya continued her relentless fucking. The vibrator pushing in and out of her slick folds, the fingers rubbing furiously against her clit pushed Riley into multiple orgasms. The waves rushed over her, one after the other as Anya licked and kissed her throat, her hands all over Riley's now tender pussy.

Scream after scream of pleasure erupted from Riley's parted lips, her chest rose and fell as she strained to catch her breath - an all together hopeless feat as her body was consumed with orgasm after orgasm. Beneath her, the sheets were soaked with cum.

Riley's fingers dug into the pale flesh of Anya's thighs as she tried to hold onto reality, the intensity of her orgasms trying to push her into oblivion.

"Anya!" Her screams had turned into rough gasps. Sweat dripped off her body, pooling between her breasts and slipping slowly down her stomach.

"Anya!" Her thoughts were incoherent as she rode the tidal wave of pleasure that continually crashed over her. All Riley could do was gasp her lover's name over and over again. She didn't know how much more her body could take.
 
When her cries turned desperate and the sweat began to drip down her skin, Anya stopped. She removed her soaked fingers and the vibrator, tossing it aside and drawing Riley into her warm embrace. She tilted her lover’s head to the side, pressing her lips gently against hers as she soothed her from the intense orgasms that she’d just had.

“God, that was so sexy, baby.” She whispered softly, feeling Riley trembling still in her arms. “I would say that turn about is fair play though.” She grinned, letting Riley know that what had just happened was pay back for what she’d done on the sofa just a few short moments earlier.

“I love you, Riley.” Another sweet kiss, her lips clinging to the beautiful redhead before her.
 
With Anya's arms wrapped around her, and soft lips trailing over her skin, Riley felt that there was no place better on earth.

"Oh yes," Riley chuckled, "turn about is definitely fair play. But don't think that you've gotten the upper hand." She grinned at her lover wickedly, bringing Anya's hand to her lips and kissing it lovingly before licking the cum from her fingers.

"I love you, Riley."

"I love you, too." Riley turned around in Anya's arms so that she was sitting with her legs wrapped around her lover's waist and her arms around Anya's neck, their pussies brushing against each other. She kissed Anya deeply, her tongue caressing Anya's lower lip. Her tender breasts rubbed against Anya's and Riley bit back a moan, enjoying the sensation.

"Now, I think I promised you whips and chains." Riley grinned wickedly, brushing a damp strand of hair out of her eyes. Moving down the bed, Riley bent over, giving Anya a perfect view of her ass, and reached into the open chest.

"Let's see," she said, wiggling her ass a little as she dug through the toys, "I think these should do nicely." Turning around she revealed two sets of furry handcuffs. She crawled back towards Anya on her hands and knees, kissing her soundly as she took first one wrist and then the other and handcuffed her lover's arms to each of the bedposts.
 
Anya gasped as Riley turned in her arms and pressed her body tightly against hers. She sighed as she heard Riley return the words of love to her and then kissed her with a passion that practically had her melted. She kissed Riley back with an equal passion, her tongue brushing against hers as Riley wiggled in her lap and pressed their pussies together. She didn’t know how, but Riley made a fire rage deep in her belly again.

“Whips and chains?” She asked as Riley grinned wickedly as her and moved down the bed to retrieve something from the toy chest at the food of the bed. Anya grinned as Riley showed off her ass, the pink wet folds peeking through her legs as she wiggled it at her.

Biting her lower lip, Anya watched as Riley came crawling back across the bed with two sets of furry handcuffs. She shivered, her eyes wide as Riley kissed her soundly. She was mindless with lust as she felt her wrists pulled apart and secured to the bedposts. She glanced up at them, tugging on them and then looking back at Riley with a small grin on her face.

“So, you have a kinky streak? Should I call you Mistress now?” Anya teased, rising a thigh to grind against Riley’s wet pussy as she loomed over her.
 
Laughing, Riley shook her head, grinding against Anya's thigh. "No, you don't need to call me Mistress. But I definitely have a kinky side. And it's a side I think you're going to enjoy."

Leaning down, her hair falling around their faces like a red curtain, Riley trailed heated kisses along Anya's jaw and neck. Her nipples brushed against Anya's, sending shivers along Riley's spine. A soft moan escaped her lips as her tongue snaked out to lick the hollow of Anya's neck. She smiled at the sounds coming from Anya's lips.

Kissing her way down Anya's body, Riley swirled her tongue around the dip of her bellybutton. Flicking her tongue inside the hole, she let Anya know through her actions what was soon going to happen to her wet center.

As she tongue fucked her lover's bellybutton, Riley's hands ran up and down Anya's thighs, inching closer and closer to the tender area between her legs.

"What do you want, Anya?" She asked, glancing up at her lover, her tongue darting in and out of the shallow hole, her hands inches from Anya's pussy. "Tell me, exactly, what you want."
 
She grinned up at Riley as she leaned down over her, their faces hidden by the red curtain of her hair that fell around them. She moaned as she trailed kisses along her jaw and neck, their nipples brushing together in the most delicious way. She shivered and whimpered in need as that wicked tongue snaked out to lick her neck.

When her tongue dipped into her belly button, she giggled softly. She was incredibly ticklish and she couldn’t help but squirm when she played and tongue fucked her belly button. Anya was restless, twisting in her bonds as Riley’s hands ran up and down her thighs, teasing closer to her tender, aching flesh between her legs.

“Oh!” She gasped as Riley told her to tell her just what she wanted. “I want your fingers in my pussy and your tongue on my clit. Please, Riley.” She begged, squirming on the soft bed before her, her wrists pulling at the cuffs that kept her in place.
 
“I want your fingers in my pussy and your tongue on my clit. Please, Riley.” The sight of Anya squirming beneath her and straining at the handcuffs was driving Riley insane. Though she had just come down from her own intense orgasm, she could already feel herself getting worked up again.

Riley's fingers slipped between Anya's wet lips, feeling her lover's hot center.

"Is this what you want?" She grinned up at Anya as her finger slid out of her pussy, then, slowly, back in until Riley's knuckles brushed against the moist lips. Crooking her finger, Riley rubbed inside Anya's tight center, brushing against that special spot that women loved. The walls of Anya's pussy tightened around Riley's finger, holding her in place.

The moans coming from Anya's parted lips were the encouragement that Riley needed. But she wasn't done playing with her lover. She wanted Anya to experience every bit of pleasure that had coursed through Riley's veins only moments before.
 
“Ohhh…” Anya panted as Riley’s fingers slipped into her wet pussy, sliding in and out slowly until her knuckles brushed against her lips.

Anya squirmed on the bed, her thighs splayed wide apart as she watched her lover work her hand into the tight folds. She whimpered and jerked against the sheets as Riley curled her fingers and brushed against her g-spot. Anya yelped and trembled, her eyes flicking up towards Riley with a look of both awe and shock. No one had ever touched that before.

She squeezed the muscles of her pussy tightly around Riley’s fingers, moaning as she continued to stroke that spot deep within her. “Oh my God, Riley. That’s so fucking good.”
 
"I know it is, baby." Riley pressed a soft kiss just above Anya's mound. "I bet you want more, don't you." She grinned devilishly at her lover as she pulled her finger from Anya's pussy. "But there's a lot more I want to do with you first."

Leaving Anya handcuffed to the bed, Riley climbed off the bed, taking a moment to appreciate the naked body lying prostrate before her, and knelt to dig around in the toy chest. Finding what she wanted she moved back onto the bed and straddled Anya's waist.

"Now, I'm going to introduce you to a whole new world." She whispered, leaning in close, her lips brushing against Anya's ear. Placing a kiss just below her ear, Riley pulled a silk scarf from behind her back and placed it over Anya''s eyes. "Trust me." She said, her words brushing seductively against Anya's skin as she tied the scarf in place. "There is nothing more sensual than feeling every little touch," Riley reached down and tweaked Anya's left nipple. "and every little breath." She moved down Anya's body and, parting her moist lips, blew gently on her clit.
 
Back
Top