The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know ;)

And I would love to be your secret crush, not sure I could pull off the super hot babe-alicious element but for you...I'd try... :D

*Does happy dance of joy at the hinted at possibility!* :D

Oh, I think you qualify, no question. :kiss: *nods*

I dunno...I was going through this thread called "Pics of a Busty Brunette"...that lady's a super hot babe...ever seen it?

*Nods enthusiastically!* I've seen that thread too. She's a sexy one, no doubt! :heart:

*Does happy dance of joy at the hinted at possibility!* :D

Oh, I think you qualify, no question. :kiss: *nods*

*Nods enthusiastically!* I've seen that thread too. She's a sexy one, no doubt! :heart:

Last thought:~ Bad mood seems to be well and truly gone thanks to all these compliments :D flattered beyond belief :eek:

WHY am I awake????

Because you're an insomniac? Because you wanna let Mak take over your brain for a few minutes? Because you missed me?

*Chuckles uncontrollably*

Any of these are acceptable answers. All others submitted must be checked for correctness before they will be approved.

*Collapses into laughter*

Because you're an insomniac? Because you wanna let Mak take over your brain for a few minutes? Because you missed me?

*Chuckles uncontrollably*

Any of these are acceptable answers. All others submitted must be checked for correctness before they will be approved.

*Collapses into laughter*

Pounces fr33k, wrapping strong arms and even stronger legs round his body.

Niiiiice post.

kisses his nose and slips downward...stepping lightly away once my feet touch the floor...

I will agree that I am quite possibly an insomniac, and now Mak IS taking over my brain...and that I missed your sterling flirting abilities. However, the truth is....I am awake because my cell phone rang and woke me.

Giggles

But the rest of em sounded good.

Pokes a fr33k

Last Thought~

What does she do??

Pounces fr33k, wrapping strong arms and even stronger legs round his body.

Niiiiice post.

kisses his nose and slips downward...stepping lightly away once my feet touch the floor...

I will agree that I am quite possibly an insomniac, and now Mak IS taking over my brain...and that I missed your sterling flirting abilities. However, the truth is....I am awake because my cell phone rang and woke me.

Giggles

But the rest of em sounded good.

Pokes a fr33k

Last Thought~

What does she do??

Damned cell phones....

*chuckles and pokes her back*

Last Thought?

"Whew, please don't let the wolf be awake yet...who knows what the hell my vixen will get up to!!!"

Followed by~

"Dammit, learn to control your self, wench!!!"

Last Thought?

"Whew, please don't let the wolf be awake yet...who knows what the hell my vixen will get up to!!!"

Followed by~

"Dammit, learn to control your self, wench!!!"

*impish grin*

*innocent look* Last thought...I REALLY NEED A CAR....

Last thought:~ Bad mood seems to be well and truly gone thanks to all these compliments :D flattered beyond belief :eek:

It's the cute freckles, twinkling eyes, and mysterious mischievous smile that does it. We of elvish blood like that sort of thing. ;) It makes people wonder what you've been up to! :D

Okay, thanks Fr33k and Zy. In that case, my new thought is I wonder if we should start a thread hijack thread, where people could take hijack to their heart's content with nobody minding at all. They could quote over the post they wanted to respond to from any other thread, and hijack away!

Of course, nobody has complained in a while when hjacks happen, but some folks might still be bothered by it. Myself, I know I am guilty of it all the time, and if I upset anyone, I'm sorry.

Okay, thanks Fr33k and Zy. In that case, my new thought is I wonder if we should start a thread hijack thread, where people could take hijack to their heart's content with nobody minding at all. They could quote over the post they wanted to respond to from any other thread, and hijack away!

Of course, nobody has complained in a while when hjacks happen, but some folks might still be bothered by it. Myself, I know I am guilty of it all the time, and if I upset anyone, I'm sorry.

Yarr, we be piratey....

Meh....people get sidetracked in real conversation, why should this be any different?

Well, like I said, I don't mind it. I do it all the time and it doesn't bother me. Sometimes the most fun I have here comes from reading the thread hijacks and even participating in them. Zy's always make me laugh, and then if anyone is around, they wonder what I'm laughing about. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back