The China Pearl Inn part 7

A soft sensual kiss and a very erotic seductive hug.

Ahh Sal you will make me blush.;)

Joyeux Noel Sal Merry Christmas .:rose::kiss::rose:
 
I’m going home tomorrow, I’ll be back mid next week. Want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas. Everyone here is great but CG, you’re the very GREATEST!

:heart: you will be missed.
We will keep a candle in the window, so that all who are traveling the season may find their way home.
In case something happens where I am not here happy... what ever you celebrate... just celebrate safely and come back to us in one piece.
In the mean time I plan on being here in the inn to help welcome everyone back.
CG if you need a quick minute this time of year I understand and promise the walls will not be hot pink or safty orange when you get back.
 
Happily I slide in to the ol inn Whispering [looks like I get my white Christmas]
Seeing Nobody awake yet I set myself to the tasks of the morning.
I start the coffee, cider, and mulled wine. Work the fire back up to a gentle crackle. Set the basket over the fire full of chestnuts. Place and light a fresh candle in the window. Make sure the electric candle is still in good order one window over. Set out plates of fresh biscuits with honey and gravy near by.
Check to make sure any of the patrons in the main are tucked in. Leave a peppermint stick on every arm of every seat with lines of them along the backs of the couches.
Simply out into the cold dark morning.
 
Last edited:
I return following a night on guard duty. Few events but I still have to write a report. I check with Sal and offer to help her load her car. Back in the Inn I salute Raven and help myselfto coffee. I note my boyfriend has emailed me to say he’s to call this afternoon.

First job after coffee will be to grab a shower and try to get some sleep. Sal has made some tomatoe soup I can have later.
 
Raven quite a spread Thanks !

Morning Robyn. I wonder if her kisses are as sweet as honey? My lips brush Robyn's and those lips are as sweet as honey.

Well of course there is a report to write Robyn.......its the Army.;)


Raven like you it will be a white Christmas for me we are expecting 9+ inches of snow today.
 
Blur through the in like a WareRaven possessed. Flip the basket of chestnuts into a metal bowl. Peel the spiny outer husk off of the nuts (this was not my favorite chore as a kid) then peel a dozen or so nuts to leave handy. And as fast as I can in I'm gone again.
 
Last summer I was with a friend just outside Bristol when the car in front of us broke down. There were 5 kids and a very worried grandfather. We pulled in to help and after 2 hours got his car going.

Today the Commander called for me to say the driver has been in touch with the army and has given an Interflora Voucher for me.

So how does the army know it was me? All I know is the grandfather is ex Royal Marines.
 
Last summer I was with a friend just outside Bristol when the car in front of us broke down. There were 5 kids and a very worried grandfather. We pulled in to help and after 2 hours got his car going.

Today the Commander called for me to say the driver has been in touch with the army and has given an Interflora Voucher for me.

So how does the army know it was me? All I know is the grandfather is ex Royal Marines.

They know because
#1 Royal Marine
#2 Supergirl
#3 friends will rat you out for doing a good thing when the pressure is on them.
#4 superior British Military Intelligence
#5 see number two
But I must Point out a possible flaw in your keen observation skills. Point of fact: regardless of country there are very very few Ex Marines. I've only seen 3... maaaaaybe 4 ex Marines in my lifetime. The rest are just inactive Marines.
 
Well I’m home and tonight I’m going out with my friends to a club. Had a letter from my ex begging to be given another chance. No way! I’ve moved on, so should he!

Now ... where’s my little black dress?
 
OOOOooooooo Little black dress Sal :devil:ish :D


Home for the holidays a sailor's or soldier's dream. Enjoy Sal and don't even give that loser the time of day. After all it was he who dumped you so Buddy time to move on, right Sal ;)
 
Well I’m home and tonight I’m going out with my friends to a club. Had a letter from my ex begging to be given another chance. No way! I’ve moved on, so should he!

Now ... where’s my little black dress?

OOOOooooooo Little black dress Sal :devil:ish :D


Home for the holidays a sailor's or soldier's dream. Enjoy Sal and don't even give that loser the time of day. After all it was he who dumped you so Buddy time to move on, right Sal ;)

You know as well as I do CG those of us who serve are stronger than a family. Hurt one of us? You take us all on! Sally knows we stand with her shoulder to shoulder. Go girl!
 
So true Robyn. That even goes even for us old timers ready to stand shoulder to shoulder when needed.;)
 
So true Robyn. That even goes even for us old timers ready to stand shoulder to shoulder when needed.;)

Speek for yourself. You and Robyn can stand shoulder to shoulder. Or you can sit that way.
Because I'd totaly trip an old man so I could get first crack at that asshat who messed with Sal.

I CALL DIBS ON HIS RIBCAGE!
 
I am sure she will appreciate the offer Raven but I am sure that young lady is more than capable of cleaning his clock.
 
I’m sure Sally would agree he’s not worth it! She’s got a second date with her West Pointer in January.
 
I do not know Robyn the way you gals keep sweeping up our guys in uniform I fear our gals may come after you. A teasing smile
 
*leaves a plate of kandy kisses in the kitchen* I'm not afraid to go in alone.
 
I am sure she will appreciate the offer Raven but I am sure that young lady is more than capable of cleaning his clock.

I like you, have no doubt of the lady's abilities.
The art is not to beat a man or half man in this case, but in doing such a proper job of it that they will insist that they fell down all by themselves. In this article I could probably give the lady pointers at least. You know, because I'm all helpful and all.:cool:
 
Back
Top