Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

  • Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a different solution.
If you lift down the large painting on the end wall of our bedroom, you will see a couple of sturdy eyebolts (set in wall achors) a bit above head level.
Combine those with a spreader bar, and you have a "cross without a visible cross".

:D

The screw that the painting hangs from also make a third anchor point with a nifty little connector I made.
Neat! I assume that you have prepared an explanation (or can make good) in the event that you wish to sell the property. :D

I'm going to be gone for a week. :(
Toodle-oo.
*wave*
*waves* :)

I probably won't be on Lit much for a while unless anything juicy drags me back.
.
 
Neat! I assume that you have prepared an explanation (or can make good) in the event that you wish to sell the property. :D

The buyers may like it?

If not, a bit of plaster and a dab of paint will work wonders.

I really like brick walls!
 
Does anyone else have those evenings they want to run through the wind and the summer rain naked and whooping, shivering as the cold and breeze turns them icey? Forgetting they are adult and should wrap up warm and keep safe and putting aside responsibilities? Not caring if they will get a cold, or they will not have time to sort out their hair when it behaves badly as it gets wet?

I miss tougher dogs and a more reliable body that I could trust on nights like this. I can hear the night calling, and I'm not able or trusting of myself enough to go and dance in it.

OMG yes! We got a storm just before sunset this evening. I stood out on the balcony and got rained on (nearly sideways) for several minutes. I sooooo wanted to magically leap off the balcony and go stomp in the puddles in the street.

I made dinner instead. It was singularly UNfulfilling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top