TSCLT 5.0:The Hemi Dungeon Powered By Bacon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be a real bitch struggling to live paycheck-to-paycheck, Squat.

Especially at your age.
 
I still have not learned to grab a cart when at the store with SHMBO and we're only there for one or two things.
 
Happy Thursday!!!


I'm sure it'll be another busy one. It's not like there's not plenty to do. In fact, there's so much to do that it's hard not to get some on you.


The weather is very autumnal. The weasels will be growing their winter coats, pelting out nicely.


The coffee is so-so this morning. Maybe it's the damned inhaler . . . .


tumblr_o7810oAL5J1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg



lusciousnet_courtney_cass_1918623126.1024x0.jpg
 
I saw an FJ tonight and thought of Thor. I don't know if this was a custom job or if they came this way because it was stretched it was not about one row of seats longer and it was all dressed out for adventuring.

I snapped a couple pictures but I'm going to have to download something to resize them.
 
Morning all.

Jeez Thor, are you a slow learner or a masochist? ;) I used to be a masochist but I gave it up............I was enjoying it too much. :D

Yet another crappy windy, cold, rainy day here abouts. On the other hand I have nowhere to be and nothing to do outside so I probably shouldn't bitch.

Oh, it IS the intake manifold causing the coolant leak. Part is ordered and OTW. I'm rounding up all the tools and other stuff that's going to be needed so maybe I can knock the job out in a lot less time than I originally estimated.
 
Always grab a shopping cart, it helps you carve out a personal space in an impersonal environment.

Aren't we about to fall back and where do I go to withdraw some of my daylight savings?
 
*chuckle*

In the words of Alchololica,

Careful what you wish
Careful what you say
Careful what you wish, you may regret it
Careful what you wish, you just might get it
 
Grocery carts are good for maintaining personal space
It's never really one or two items unless I stay outside waiting in the car and send a minion in to grab them
I'm hoping Wat posts those boot pictures, I'd like to see their real image and not the doctored ones from the website
Ostriches are farmed and eaten like giant turkeys with thicker skins
And today continued the conversation about the fermi stuff, and in the midst of them giving me a headache I asked what they planned to do about the worlds largest fresh water source being contaminated. Crickets for two minutes and then verbal chaos, do people really not look at the big pictures?
There just isn't enough coffee for this week
 
I saw an FJ tonight and thought of Thor. I don't know if this was a custom job or if they came this way because it was stretched it was not about one row of seats longer and it was all dressed out for adventuring.

I snapped a couple pictures but I'm going to have to download something to resize them.

HJ or BJ is what you want for adventuring. They go farther.
 
Thanks for pointing out the fetishizing of saucer plate areolas.

I'm flattered :D

Wait, you gots big areolae? :eek:

Y'know, your new boots were cute and all that, but you could post some other qualities about yourself, just sayin'. :D


See, the thing about these glaring PhotoShop boob jobs is that they're done by dudes who have no idea about the verity of big titties in relation to physics. Even bolt-ons follow the laws of physics.

christy-canyon-milf.jpg


That's the real Christy Canyon. No virtual enhancement was necessary. :D
 
Home!!! Today was its very own weasel casserole, and the weasels were all spoiled.


Just when you think things cunt get any st000pider, some more st000pid shows (the fuck) up.


Wat may take teh Glawk to work tomorrow . . . and some spare mags. And a box of ammo.


Lib, I'll PM you some pics. Remind me. Endrura, I'll post some elsewhere where you may see them. Fuck putting out anything on this motherfucker. I'm 'bout over some simple-minded motherfuckers. Just sayin' . . . .


a793b244606799cefb6e4c001269ca8a.jpg
 
I figure about four more days of pretending I don't have a horrific cold while scarfing non-drowsy decongestants and I really won't have one.

Maybe.
 
HJ or BJ is what you want for adventuring. They go farther.

I don't actually know what this thing was. It just said Land Cruiser on it and it look like an old conventional Land Cruiser only longer. Like about a 1969 one. It had a vanity license plate that probably means something and I can't quite make it out in the picture but it looks like HKBK

attachment.php


attachment.php


I should have taken a picture of the other side because it had this cool fold out aluminum table along the side and a monster truck Jack affixed to the back of the front left quarter panel behind the mirror.

It looks like it has some kind of a safari roof on it as well.

My only criticism is it looks too pretty to take off road.
 

Attachments

  • 1539910919297694.jpg
    1539910919297694.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1539910884879444.jpg
    1539910884879444.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
They all look too purdy to mud up . . . until you do.


I never understood taking a 'spensive new truck out and dogging it in a mudhole. I remember a guy I worked with long ago who dented the cab on his new truck flexing it enough in some pit of doom and grime that the corner of the bed hit it. But he was the one making the payments, so it was his call.


He and his wife used to fight a lot. I wonder if she liked make-up sex.


Fuck it, my allergies and I are off to hit the rack.


tumblr_oj76doCEah1w2n9nxo1_1280.jpg
 
That's a standard model Que. I had a friend that used to restore those models and the shorties as well but the 'stretch' version was the most popular. Well done restoration that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top