Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy 2.0

Well, Thoughts about a beautiful love between mother and a son always make me smile. A romantic sensual eternal love between a mother and her son. A love where there is no ego and bad feelings. Its all love and only love.

Another thought a lovely affair with husband's friend and husband encouraging and pushing the boundaries.
That is really lovely....

Well, Thoughts about a beautiful love between mother and a son always make me smile. A romantic sensual eternal love between a mother and her son. A love where there is no ego and bad feelings. Its all love and only love.

Another thought a lovely affair with husband's friend and husband encouraging and pushing the boundaries.

You've expressed that so sensually, both of your thoughts are wonderful :kiss:

Omg, i have several.

Getting a massage by a sexy girl. As she is massaging my ass, my ass keeps inadvertently rising, my pussy begging for her to touch it. She happens to notice how very wet my pussy is, so she asks me if my pussy is wet because of her, and i tell her it is. That i have never been so turned on ever, and that ive never been with a girl before. She says she hasnt either, and admits that for the first time, her seeing my pussy get so wet really turned her on to. She asked if she could massage and then taste my pussy, i told her please do not wait any longer, and i grabbed and guided her hand straight to my waiting pink slit.

Of course having a girl, or guy watch me play with my pussy is a huge turn on.

Lesbian sex with my sister has been a go to thought when in need, and ive actually gone in her room while alone and fucked myself with her vibrator as deep as possible, hoping she had used it prior and not washed it. I didnt wash it when i was done either.

Possibly peeing on a girl, or just a girl watching me pee, kinda hot, or peeing in my panties while she watches me, or even touches me while im peeing.

Watching or seeing girls soaked panties from arousal is another major turn on for me.

Getting a massage by a sexy girl. As she is massaging my ass, my ass keeps inadvertently rising, my pussy begging for her to touch it. She happens to notice how very wet my pussy is, so she asks me if my pussy is wet because of her, and i tell her it is. That i have never been so turned on ever, and that ive never been with a girl before. She says she hasnt either, and admits that for the first time, her seeing my pussy get so wet really turned her on to. She asked if she could massage and then taste my pussy, i told her please do not wait any longer, and i grabbed and guided her hand straight to my waiting pink slit.

Lesbian sex with my sister has been a go to thought when in need, and ive actually gone in her room while alone and fucked myself with her vibrator as deep as possible, hoping she had used it prior and not washed it. I didnt wash it when i was done either.

Possibly peeing on a girl, or just a girl watching me pee, kinda hot, or peeing in my panties while she watches me, or even touches me while im peeing.

Watching or seeing girls soaked panties from arousal is another major turn on for me.

Damn.
Pretty freakin hot.

I walk into a bar in the seedy part of town wearing a short skirt and a tight fitting top that stretches across my braless boobs. I step up to the bar and order a drink. Someone presses up behind me. Two more men move to my side and begin feeling me up. My top is ripped open and my panties are pulled down. A man sits on the bar in front of me with his pants down and his cock exposed. He pulls my head down and shoves it in my mouth. My skirt is lifted and I am penetrated by the man behind me. When they are finished two more men take their places. This goes on and on with two and three men at a time until I have serviced all the men in the bar. I stagger out, get in the car and drive home.

Mmm that’s so hot! I enjoy imagining that happening to me ;)

Mmm I like the way you think;)

To watch my wife being groped , kissed and fingered by a group of men, then kneeling before them while they jerk off and spunk over her face, hair , tits and open cunt. Then she has sex with me.

Very nice thoughts!

Being kidnapped and forced to please a man and a woman, then finding out it’s my brother and his wife

This sounds very hot! I would be such a little slut if I was a girl instead of a guy. I would think it would be so easy to make this happen

Many incest fantasy for myself!!

Got some experiences in past. But for now my biggest taboo fantasy sould be tonwtch my daugther having sex with her boyfriend!

Have many others too :)

I’ve recently had a thing about chastity... I’ve got a fantasy about locking a homophobic straight girl in a chastity belt and her not being allowed out until she’s licked me to orgasm.

Sex with a complete stranger. No intro, no conversation, and NO inhibitions.

Meet up with someone I met online. Fly to their city and have a week of fucking, making love, laughing, seeing the town, eating, cooking, worshiping his body and trying all our fantasies for real. Maybe do this a couple times a year. :)
I have done this and got super scared getting off the plane. I almyhad a talk with the crew and not meet him. Thee guy I meet was not what I expected. He was fat but very sweet and nice so I went along with it. I sucked him at the airport parking lot in his car. Then we drove to our hotel by the beach and got naughty like I had a job to do. He asked me if I wanted him to wear a condom. I looked at him and had the feeling I was his first. I said no. We fucked many times that afternoon. He then broke to his house and we did it in the hot tub.

His sister caught us and walked back inoto her room. We continued to fuck and then cleaned up for dinner. After dinner we went back to the hotel room and slept. The next day we did theme park at went to bush gardens. He was so proud to be with me. He was talking to people in line and saying over and over that I was his girlfriend. I was embarrassed and said no after he saying again. We are just having some fun here. He paid for everything while I was there. FYI: his sister I would of loved to shower with kisses and finger her pussy I hile her brother watch d me turn on him for her.

I have a really hot cousin I want to bang. Tried to get close when we were 18, but it was just wrong time, wrong place. She got hooked not long after. Still to this day I want her in the worst way.

Being massaged by my mother. I would be bare naked underneath the towel and she asks me to turn over. She sees the tent I make and reaches under to feel me and things proceed from there.

I have a really hot cousin I want to bang. Tried to get close when we were 18, but it was just wrong time, wrong place. She got hooked not long after. Still to this day I want her in the worst way.

Me too, I have a hot sexy cousin that I wanted to fuck for so long. We played strip poker when we were young, and I want to fuck her so much.

Back