Make this Asian BBW cum hard for you

HornyAsianGirlx93

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 27, 2018
Posts
176
Losing my drive to get horny (alone), might be the hot weather and busy schedules.

Make me cum hard for you, please.

I love cumming too much - am not into blood, pain, orgasm denial and edging.


About Me
Asian BBW, 30 this year, submissive, love to hump my pillow and cum hard

Looking For
White Dominant Guy, probably between 30 to 40, who would like to talk dirty to me while I am humping my pillow. Come make this needy Asian girl cum hard for daddy. Please send an intro via PM ❤️


More about me:
Pillow Humping:
On My Fours:
Cumming Secretly (audio only): https://soundgasm.net/u/HornyAsianGirlx93/Cumming-secretly

Feeling Naughty (being braless outdoor):
 
Last edited:
You have a beautiful body, love the way you ride that pillow. But alas I am out of your age range.
 
You have a beautiful body, love the way you ride that pillow. But alas I am out of your age range.

Same here. A shame really. I'd love to have you hump my pillow, leave a wonderfully wet area on it for me to repose upon.

Forget edging - I'd have you cum for me on demand. Any time, whenever the whim struck me. Which would be often. As I think about it, I'd be buying panties for you in quantity (as well quality!) as I'd want you to cum... replace them... cum again. Just for me.
 
I would love to be you master, but I am too old for your taste. You are very sexy and have a beautiful body, tho.
 
A beauty like you should not be searching long...

I sent you a message and looking forward to your reply.
 
You may totally suck my long hard cock, I will gladly be yours for the duration.
But only if I can provide a pillow with a long hard tongue.
 
Back
Top