Mischief Makers - Reborn

*skips inside still riding the wave of excitement from her beloved Caps winning the Stanley Cup*

Happy Saturday, all.... hope everything is fantabulous!
Bet you're happy. Wish my cavs had won the championship but they got swept lol.
Glad for you hugs.
How have you been?
 
*skips inside still riding the wave of excitement from her beloved Caps winning the Stanley Cup*

Happy Saturday, all.... hope everything is fantabulous!

Can't complain, can't complain...glad summer is finally here weather-wise, and the meat I smoked and slow-cooked on Sunday turned out delicious!:D
 
Happy Friday, all! Cooling my jets in Denver waiting to head home tomorrow. Flight’s just early enough that I can imbibe in a drink but not enough to make up for the draining week this has been.

Hope ya’ll are well. :rose:
 
Happy Friday, all! Cooling my jets in Denver waiting to head home tomorrow. Flight’s just early enough that I can imbibe in a drink but not enough to make up for the draining week this has been.

Hope ya’ll are well. :rose:
I'm ok, how are you?
 
Happy Friday, all! Cooling my jets in Denver waiting to head home tomorrow. Flight’s just early enough that I can imbibe in a drink but not enough to make up for the draining week this has been.

Hope ya’ll are well. :rose:

I could use a drink myself.

Safe flight!
 
Happy Friday, all! Cooling my jets in Denver waiting to head home tomorrow. Flight’s just early enough that I can imbibe in a drink but not enough to make up for the draining week this has been.

Hope ya’ll are well. :rose:

I am! Needed the bourbon I'm drinking after a long, long day at work! We miss having you here! Stay safe!
 
*breezes in to leave some cookies with the hope that she’d be in later to enjoy one or two herself*

:rose:

Update: darn RL getting in the way of my play.... :rolleyes:

*curls up on her favorite couch determined to dust off her notebook*
 
Last edited:
*strolls into the room throwing my raincoat over the back of a chair*

I know the feeling! It's been far too long! :D
 
*opens all the windows and doors to rid the cabin of the musty air*

RL and I have an agreement that playtime is necessary for mental well-being... hoping others can find their way back as well.
 
*raises my head from my paws outside, seeing light shining from the windows again. Yawns, stretches and trots inside*

Welcome back! Been keeping a casual eye on the place, it's good to see you back! And yes, playtime is definitely necessary! :D
 
*grins broadly as she lightly scratches his head*

Thankee. It’s been way too long. Staying out of trouble? Causing it?

*eyes dancing merrily*

Or a combo of the two?
 
*chuffs in amusement*

Oh, a combo of the two. I have to keep the balance, you know ;):D

Life's finally calmed down enough to have some playtime, huh? I know how that goes. Darn life gets in the way too often!
 
I wouldn’t say it’s calmed down per se but close enough to a steady state to want to carve out some me time. I get so tired of adulting sometimes. :rolleyes:

All my household chores are finally done, and family obligations met for the weekend. Just in time to listen to the rain and try not to doze off.
 
If I was lying down listening to the rain, I don't think there'd be any hope of me staying awake right now :D
 
So true...

Had to be a good girl and not play until I got my taxes done. Finally got them done yesterday. Yay!

Of course now I get to put away all the files that I tore apart looking for my various receipts. This year I’ve told the kids not to move Mom’s tax folder. I appreciate them helping with the tidying but their idea of filing is based on a sediment style... as in pile everything up on the spare desk in the office and assume that the newest stuff stays on top. Which might work - if no one knocks over the pile. :rolleyes:

Now I get to figure out what we’re going to do / where go for summer vacation. Decisions, decisions...
 
Yeah those taxes are next on my to-do list. Wonderful. :rolleyes:

Where would you like to go for summer vacation(s)?
 
Honestly? Anywhere but near home or work! Did a week in the mountains last year so will probably have at least one trip to the beach. I’ve been running so hot at work though that I have 3-4 weeks to take off between now and the end of October.
 
Back
Top