The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-soft happy rumbly noises.-

-nuzzles hand then thigh-

-poofs again-

*sighs softly*

If I ever forget breasts, please take me immediately to a hospital.

Will do...cuz that means I will have to have you committed.

But I like how I've been doing it.

Things go down the throat.

*nods*

Oh yes. Things do.

And if'n they don't fit properly, you just...readjust...

or swallow...LOTS.

*picks brain up outta gutter*
 
lol, I'm not going to waste 4 hrs. I'm gonna let LI rant about how I'm a stupid useless tool, or some such thing that I probably will just laugh at, then I'll go back to figuring out my next post with Nyte_mare.

Once I get the chance to get MY post written... (sigh... work tends to interrupt...)
 
Ah, you should scroll back a few pages, hun. I actually gave you credit for getting me out of my private little shell. You said I don't socialize enough, so here I am. Putting in an opinion on what seems to be a rather volatile topic.

Think I enjoyed just meeting people better. Most of the people in this room seem friendly enough. :)

Looks at him, and tilts her head, before getting prepared to pounce him.

He IS fun to POUNCE....
 
*grins. slips an arm around her waist and hugs*

Nah. Leave it in the gutter. I can use the company.

*hugs back, small hand resting lightly at her waist*

Sweet. I happen to like it there, but I attempt to drag it kicking and screaming into the light from time to time.
 
When a guy sends you a pm and tells you:

"You are so fucking hot bb, would love to talk." And then gives you his email, and requests a read receipt....

Lt: Some guys are pathetic, and seriously? Bb? Is that supposed to be "baby" ?

*Rolls eyes*

Oh lord. :rolleyes:

And to think some girls fall for that.


I get these all the damned time... and all I can do is laugh and laugh....
 
I send them to you through the regular mail, so it takes a little longer to get there.


I'm old school.

Are You SURE you have the right address?

It isn't 123 Brown St anymore...

It's something to do with the number 36 and I know there is a D or two in there...
 
Feels just awful.

I never get these...

Maybe I just have a better breed of stalker??
A good stalker goes unnoticed. He/she would never send this sort of PM. If you aren't getting them, then you have the best stalkers there can be.

*lurks and watches Luna from the shadows*
 
Once I get the chance to get MY post written... (sigh... work tends to interrupt...)

And I await said post with an appropriate amount of anxiety and anticipation. :D

Dammit, now you're gonna pounce me too, aren't you? :p lol
 
And I await said post with an appropriate amount of anxiety and anticipation. :D

Dammit, now you're gonna pounce me too, aren't you? :p lol

LOL.... I'll do my pouncing over on YIM !!! Neko can pounce you here... she is a sweet kitteh....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top